Where to get a quality Trek uniform

ElliotWeeks

Report this Jul. 26 2010, 7:40 am

For a long time now I have been searching the internet in hopes of a quality, well made Star Trek uniform. The results I have found haven't been very good, and I was wondering if anyone had a place that they went to when they got theirs? I already have a couple uniforms, but they are halloween costume quality. I'm looking for an authentic looking uniform. Thanks!

ShadowHawk1980

Report this Aug. 09 2010, 10:21 am

Here's a few good links for good quality costumes:

PatrickStewartRocks

Report this Aug. 11 2010, 7:44 pm

I think your best bet is to have it made by a seamstress just like that kid in the Trekkies film.

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

Report this Aug. 18 2010, 5:37 pm

Matthias Russell

Report this Aug. 19 2010, 8:21 am

I bought one of the trek XI uniforms from this site. Its $ 50 and I have my complaints but the material is comfortable and looks passable with a metal insignia pin. I would recommend it as good enough if you don't want to spend the money and time to make one. In fact, I work at kennedy space center and wore it to work, I need to wear it into the shuttle hangar (opf) and get a picture.

Matthias Russell

Report this Aug. 19 2010, 8:22 am

CaptainKC08

Report this Sep. 01 2010, 6:54 pm

I haven't found a decent site for authentic uniforms that are reliable.  Tailor would probably be the best bet.

CO_Fowler

Report this Sep. 04 2010, 11:39 pm

I bought two TNG Command shirts at a Star Trek convention. They weren't too expensive and are comfy to wear. I also got the pips and comm badges at the same Con.

I then bought black pants (with elastic to go under the boot heels or feet) at a local clothing store, along with a pair of low top black boots.

R.I.P. My sweet Casey Bug. Mommy will see you again one day :`o( 18DEC01-24SEP11 / "Don't try to win over the haters. You're not the jackass whisperer."~Scott Stratten /It's a lot like nuts and bolts-if the rider's nuts, the horse bolts! ~Nicholas Evans /IDIC-Infinite Diversity Infinite Combination/Sgt Esterhaus: Hey, let's be careful out there!/4000/ To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone