The Origin of Your Screen name

BrotherofShran01

Report this Jul. 20 2010, 5:30 pm

I renamed old one after seeing Shran on Enterprise. I liked the character so much, I decided to be his brother (to bad he supposed to died in service to the Andorian Imperial Guard).So I became BrotherofShran01.

CO_Fowler

Report this Jul. 20 2010, 5:34 pm

Read about ST:ACTD on the Original ST.com and decided to sign up to play it, hoped to have a character be Captain ( or CO ) of a ship. So I used that and my maiden name for my screen nickname. 12 years later I'm still CO_Fowler here and my main ACTD character has been a Captain for awhile now.

24thcenstfan

Report this Jul. 20 2010, 6:34 pm

When I was trying to figure out a name to register at the old site, I was word associating trying to come up with something that conveyed my interests. I came to the conclusion that I was a fan of 24th Century Star Trek the most. From that came, 24thcenstfan.

I like/love the other series too, but wanted to pay homage to my first Trek love(s).

WhatAreSpectresMadeOf?

Report this Jul. 20 2010, 7:46 pm

My screen name is a combination of two of my favorite TOS episodes: What Are Little Girls Made Of? and Spectre of the Gun.

OtakuJo

Report this Jul. 20 2010, 9:25 pm

"Jo" for the kanji meaning "Girl"

"Otaku" for... otaku.

Was thinking of changing it anyway.

Ezrian_Bashirax

POSTS: 20011

Report this Jul. 20 2010, 10:59 pm

Combo of my favorite Trek character, Dr. Julian Subatoi Bashir, my choice for best looking Trek girl, Ezri Dax, and and underscore to underscore their importance to me.

Tureaz'47

Report this Jul. 21 2010, 12:44 am

ALittleOfThe'47.

Tureaz'47

Report this Jul. 24 2010, 10:50 pm

Hey Som.

It's strange, being a catalyst for things that move outside.

Tureaz'47

Report this Jul. 24 2010, 10:51 pm

Quote: /view_profile/ @

Whoah took me forever to find this thread I posted last night.....  Geez!

Did you catch the baloon "scooby-doobs". LOL!

It's strange, being a catalyst for things that move outside.

Grev Per

Report this Jul. 25 2010, 6:49 am

Grev is the Danish translation of the noble title 'count'. Now I'm not actually nobility. Long story short, I was making up nicknames for a group of friends and I thought it would be amusing if someone who was making up nicknames, made one for himself and then decided to call himself a 'count', when options like 'king' or 'emperor' were available.

That's not an interesting story at all. :/ Per is my first name.

K_tigress

Report this Jul. 25 2010, 9:24 pm

Mine is based on one of my cartoon character ideas I have had since I was in grade school. The avatar I have is made by me and airbrushed in Photo shop. Parts of it is loosely based on my cartoon characters. Its actually a combination of characters from my cartoon made in to an avatar. :)

He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it. -Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

Aquarelle99

Report this Jul. 26 2010, 8:29 am

I've used this screen name since high school. I can't be bothered to think of a new one. ;)

QdonQ

Report this Jul. 26 2010, 1:20 pm

Both Q and DonQ were my nicknames growing up.  There were many people who never knew my name.  And this is many years before TNG.  I'm old...

This message is brought to you by the nWo. nWo 4 life!

Aquarelle99

Report this Jul. 26 2010, 1:28 pm

Quote:

We could suggest a few cute one's for such a nice person as you.....

Awww, thanks. :) I'm content with Aquarelle for now... the story of how I chose it is kind of funny though. I thought it meant "mermaid" in French. Turns out it really means "watercolor painting." That's what happens when you don't bother to look up a word you *think* you know! :D (99's just the year I graduated high school.)

grigori

Report this Jul. 26 2010, 7:42 pm

What was your OLD name, Bro? I think the homage to Shran is cool. Under-rated character (well, not over on the ENT Forum, of course...) the grigori are an order of angels called the Watchers, which I do a lot of. the contemplative life. the Messenger/intermediary function of a profession as teacher and writer. in other words, neither here nor there.

Well...I'm here