Star Trek XII Starts Filming in January 2011

TaoTrek

Report this Jul. 20 2010, 11:55 am

Sweet!!!  Can't wait for the next movie!

CaptGarrovick

Report this Jul. 20 2010, 12:52 pm

Good news. Let's hope its a film the can help move the franchise forward to the future. No more alternate universe do over of old Trek. Personally speaking I want a new crew, ship and era.

bensmalls2.0

Report this Jul. 20 2010, 12:58 pm

Quote: CaptGarrovick @ Jul. 20 2010, 12:52 pm

The new movie is going to be a direct sequel to the last movie, set in the new timeline with the same crew. I really doubt we'll be seeing the old timeline anytime soon.

CaptGarrovick

Report this Jul. 20 2010, 1:04 pm

Quote: bensmalls2.0 @ Jul. 20 2010, 12:58 pm

I really doubt we'll be seeing the old timeline anytime soon.

Who said old time line? I said no more alternate universe movies. The subject and the story is up to the writers.

DS9 GreenCruiser

Report this Nov. 06 2010, 5:37 pm

Quote: CaptGarrovick @ Jul. 20 2010, 1:04 pm

Quote: bensmalls2.0 @ Jul. 20 2010, 12:58 pm

I really doubt we'll be seeing the old timeline anytime soon.
Its gonna be in the new timeline with the new young Kirk and Spock and McCoy and Co on there new adventures hopefully it will be good I look forward to it . Just hope they do a Proper Engine Room do JJ if you read this we want a Proper Engine room not the waterworks that you gave us the last time .

Fire Disruptors

UNTRugby

Report this Nov. 06 2010, 7:17 pm

Look at this old thread, do yall still think they are going to start filming in Jan? they havent even announced a director yet and they could film in fall of 2011 and still hit the target release date.

ShatnersHairpieceRepoofed

Report this Nov. 06 2010, 9:12 pm

Quote: CaptGarrovick @ Jul. 20 2010, 12:52 pm

A new crew, a new ship, and a new era? Man, for the love of Tribbles let it go, don't stir up the old "Star Trek 11 was an affront to Trek fans everywhere" garbage. Trek 11 succeeded where the four TNG movies failed.

You can't handle the Re-Poof

Roboto

Report this Nov. 06 2010, 11:23 pm

I really hope that they do a good job. I honestly was disappointed by some of the themes in the last film... I suppose that all we can do is keep our fingers crossed!

jamesspock1

Report this Nov. 07 2010, 12:15 pm

I still have my hopes, fingers crossed, hopeing they can make it right this time, with a good intellegnt script, which totaly lacked in the last film.

John Woods

Report this Nov. 07 2010, 1:04 pm

I agree,I hope they get it right this time..........

WkdYngMan

Report this Nov. 08 2010, 11:27 am

They got it right, it just wasn't to your taste is all.

Wolf5761

Report this Nov. 10 2010, 12:03 pm

What amazes me is how the new Bones sounds like the real Bones. I think that they need to have him be more of a mentor to Kirk as well as Spock. Maybe there won't be a David or even a Khan in the new timeline.

iBorg13

POSTS: 1944

Report this Nov. 12 2010, 5:42 pm

Sweet, looking forward to this new film... Memory Alpha says its coming out on the 29th of June 2012.

megan512

Report this Nov. 13 2010, 6:23 am

Hopefully it'll be better than the first one! I have my fingers crossed.

Jim Kirk

Report this Nov. 13 2010, 7:46 am

Every star trek fim has been filmed in a big secret enviorment. It is entirely possible they will be starting in Janaury. I hope they keep going in the same direction as the last film. It brought back the spirit of the TOS. I felt like a kid again watching trek for the first time. Cant wait for the next film!!!!!!

Jim Kirk

Kang - "Only a fool fights in a burning house"

Users browsing this forum: King B IX