Why are episodes of ENT missing online?

JavertCMH123

Report this Jul. 16 2010, 1:56 pm

I can't find the mirror universe story or E2 on here and dim sure there are others here as well

Can anyone tell me if im just missing it?

Jamie

Kane2026

Report this Jul. 28 2010, 12:54 pm

I've got a related problem, not worhty of a new thread. but I can't play the videos at all. It gives me b$llsh$t like 'geographic region isn't availeble'. What the word on that. Any changes forthcoming.

Kane.

grondak

Report this Aug. 01 2010, 7:55 am

I'd like them added, too. I am rewatching Enterprise; the only first-season episode that's missing is Dear Doctor. I just finished Shockwave Part II (Season 1 Ep 1).

jesusismyadvocate

Report this Nov. 04 2010, 8:32 pm

I think that this site rocks! I am glad that there is a place where i can watch star trek! I have noticed that episodes are missing for Enterprise but i have also noticed that i can't watch TNG, Voyager, or DS9 are these shows going to be added in the future? Or am i missing something?

So this dyslexic walks into a bra...

Roboto

Report this Nov. 05 2010, 7:14 am

It is on purpose, because they want you to buy the stuff on DVD.

But there is always youtube... *wink*

JaydenJaneway

Report this Nov. 05 2010, 10:47 am

yeah my favorite enterprise episodes are missing. the mirror darkly episodes were awsome. i wish theyed fix it.

Jason222

Report this Nov. 05 2010, 1:36 pm

I wounder if anything anyone said about mirror univerce come Enterpise one actor or actoress angery one else did not want people just watch it like seem act that way.

StarTrek.com
Administrator

GROUP: Moderators

Report this Nov. 05 2010, 8:34 pm

Great questions everyone!  Here are answers to your questions:

Why are some ENT episodes missing?

We're working to make all of the ENT episodes available.  However, there are some elements (e.g. music) that require additional approvals before the episodes can be made available online for our fans. As soon as they are ready, we'll have them here at StarTrek.com.

Why are videos available only in the US?

Many of Star Trek's international broadcasters control the online rights for the full episodes.  These agreements prevent StarTrek.com from offering the full episodes to our international fans at this time.

Are the other series going to made available online?

We're working to offer online streaming of the additional series for our fans.  Watch for some good news in the near future!

Sora

Report this Nov. 05 2010, 11:45 pm

Quote: StarTrek.com Administrator @ Nov. 05 2010, 8:34 pm

Great questions everyone!  Here are answers to your questions:

Why are some ENT episodes missing?

Why are videos available only in the US?

Are the other series going to made available online?

Will the movies be available as well? Or just the series? Will The Animated Series ever be available at Startrek.com?

Live Long and Prosper

Users browsing this forum: DS9_FOREVER!