A Role In The Future Star Trek Sequels For Jeffrey Combs ?

Created by: ACC_2010

ACC_2010

Report this Jul. 16 2010, 9:55 am

He was great as Weyoun and Shran but would you like it if he had a role in future Star Trek sequels ? Either as a bad guy or a good guy.

Kesfan74656

Report this Aug. 18 2010, 3:07 pm

Jeffrey has certainly proven himself a versatile actor in DS9  and Enterprise. He helped create a memorable character in Shran, and I enjoyed his interactions with Scott's Jonathan A. Got no problem here with seeing him jump into something a bit.

''If I were captain, i'd open every crack in the universe, and peek inside, just like Captain Janeway does''-Kes, ''The Cloud''

bensmalls2.0

Report this Aug. 18 2010, 9:39 pm

Time and time again he's proven himself to be a wonderful actor, and he's certainly no stranger to the Trek franchise, so I vote yes.

IDIC

miraclescott

Report this Aug. 19 2010, 12:45 pm

I think Jeff certainly deserves a role. Also, JG Hertzler and Casey Biggs should be included. DS9 story lines would not have been as rich had it not been for their skills and their personalities. Enterprise without Jeff would have been inferior.

Kesfan74656

Report this Aug. 19 2010, 12:51 pm

I am waiting for our colleague BrotherofShran to chime in with hearty agreement..LOL...He's probably busy catching ice-bores right now...It was cool seeing Jeffrey,  Casey , and Marc perform Shakespeare live in Vegas.

miraclescott

Report this Aug. 19 2010, 4:37 pm

Oops! I had it in mind but forget to add that Vaughn Armstrong should also have a role along with Jeff, JG and Casey. Vaughn's history extends from TNG through Enterprise and should maintain through the movies. And, it doesn't hurt that all of the actors I've mentioned are nice guys.

Kesfan74656

Report this Aug. 19 2010, 4:52 pm

Yes, I liked Vaughn much on STE, as well, and as Telek R'Mor in Voyager's ''Eye Of the Needle''

2takesfrakes

Report this Aug. 19 2010, 5:22 pm

Combs is great, but I only want to see fresh faces in these STAR TREK sequels.
Re-invent the wheel and make everything brand new. Even Jolene Blalock, eyecandy
though she is, should steer clear of these new episodes. Let it be its own thing.

banditt59

Report this Aug. 20 2010, 5:21 pm

Combs is a very good actor and can play any species....

Darmok Jalad Tanagra

Report this Aug. 21 2010, 4:52 am

Combs is my favourite star trek guest star, bring him on!

'Why does the tall man have a fury face?'

Seeker87

Report this Oct. 30 2010, 3:54 am

Definitely, yes. He`s very charismatic and good actor. Beside this, he rarely appears at big screen.

John Woods

Report this Nov. 11 2010, 12:26 pm

Definitely,he should be in it..................

Matthias Russell

Report this Nov. 12 2010, 5:29 am

He, to me, is one of the franchise's best actors, and probably the most under rated/unknown. He makes whatever character he is given and can be anything because he always plays aliens. he should be in everything trek does.

iBorg13

POSTS: 1944

Report this Nov. 12 2010, 5:20 pm

Oh YES! Whenever I saw Comb's name in the Guest Star list I got so excited, wondering what role he would play in that episode. His reacurring characters were amoung the best, Weyoun, Brunt and Shran. I really enjoyed him in "Far Beyound the Stars" as Kevin Mulkahey.

I'd love to see him appear in a future series or movie, I think he makes an excellent bad guy, but he would make an equally great good guy.

Norm1965

Report this Nov. 13 2010, 12:09 pm

I'm against recycling actors from the Berman era!

Users browsing this forum: corndogs