ATTENTION: The Boards will be closed permanently on May 28th, 2014. Posting will be disabled on April 28th, 2014. More Info

StarTrek.com Technical Issues

Sehlat123

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 496

Report this Mar. 21 2013, 10:45 am

Quote: FleetAdmiral_BamBam @ Mar. 20 2013, 5:44 pm

>

>There used to be a link on each page to go directly back to the thread's forum, but that's gone.  I used that all the time.  Now I have to go back to the root board page and then go back into the specific forum.

>


That's gone?!? I would have noticed that pretty soon. How irritating.


"Borg. Sounds Swedish."

Rmadwalker

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 4

Report this Mar. 21 2013, 4:08 pm

I dont think StarTrek.com needed a new website. I was perfectly fine with the old one. The other day I honesly couldnt find the login button, I just saw it today. Plus, I dont know if I just didnt see anything but it would have been nice to have some sort of knowledge that you were changing it. Live Long and Prosper.

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 46309

Report this Mar. 22 2013, 11:36 am

Problem with the "What information did Jaglom Shrek offer Worf?" question.  I answered it correctly, and it said that I was correct... but later on, it shows a different answer as correct (and now says I was wrong.)

chewystar

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 4

Report this Mar. 22 2013, 8:53 pm

Why can't I see my posts in the forums?

chewystar

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 4

Report this Mar. 22 2013, 8:55 pm

Never mind...I'm a dum dum....BTW I love this site you all! 

Sehlat123

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 496

Report this Mar. 26 2013, 9:11 pm

Another poll mess-up. Trako's third prophecy, in that DS9 episode.


"What were the "three vipers" from Trako's Third Prophecy?"


Now, I specifically remember them saying the vipers were the 3 cardassian scientists. 2 showed up at first, and that bajoran vedek said "There will be 3!" and later, another one showed up. It definately reffered to the cardassians as the vipers. But they say the answer is comet fragments?? It's kind of sad when I seem to know it better than the admins.


 


 

Mitchz95

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 1830

Report this Mar. 26 2013, 9:14 pm

Quote: Sehlat123 @ Mar. 26 2013, 9:11 pm

>

>Another poll mess-up. Trako's third prophecy, in that DS9 episode.

>"What were the "three vipers" from Trako's Third Prophecy?"

>Now, I specifically remember them saying the vipers were the 3 cardassian scientists. 2 showed up at first, and that bajoran vedek said "There will be 3!" and later, another one showed up. It definately reffered to the cardassians as the vipers. But they say the answer is comet fragments?? It's kind of sad when I seem to know it better than the admins.

>


Kira was wrong. The three vipers were actually the fragments from the comet the Defiant accidentally blew up in the Gamma Quadrant.


"The future is in the hands of those who explore... And from all the beauty they discover while crossing perpetually receding frontiers, they develop for nature and for humankind an infinite love." - Jacques Yves Cousteau

stovokor2000-A

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 2001

Report this Mar. 26 2013, 9:21 pm

Quote: Sehlat123 @ Mar. 26 2013, 9:11 pm

>

>Another poll mess-up. Trako's third prophecy, in that DS9 episode.

>"What were the "three vipers" from Trako's Third Prophecy?"

>Now, I specifically remember them saying the vipers were the 3 cardassian scientists. 2 showed up at first, and that bajoran vedek said "There will be 3!" and later, another one showed up. It definately reffered to the cardassians as the vipers. But they say the answer is comet fragments?? It's kind of sad when I seem to know it better than the admins.


I'm sorry my friend, but you seem to have missed the point of the episode.


the story was trying to tell us that not everytrhing is as it first seems to be.


First it was believed that the "3 vipers" were the Cardaasians.........but by the end of the episode its learned that the 3 vipers are the 3 comet fragments.


Photobucket

buddyglenn

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 1

Report this Apr. 01 2013, 6:41 pm

The videos are not playing, like full episodes. It may play for a little bit, then an expired video screen appears. This happened with the recent website and continues with the latest design. Please look into it. 

tharelaiputi

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 1

Report this Apr. 07 2013, 2:46 pm

Quote: buddyglenn @ Apr. 01 2013, 6:41 pm

>

>The videos are not playing, like full episodes. It may play for a little bit, then an expired video screen appears. This happened with the recent website and continues with the latest design. Please look into it. 

>


 


This also happens on the CBS website.

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 46309

Report this Apr. 08 2013, 11:18 am

I noticed that the login disappeared.  I had to use the shortcut someone shared several months ago.

Htos1

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 9

Report this Apr. 09 2013, 7:59 am

Posting is,at best,schizo,I doubt this one will post.It matters not whether Mac,Windows,or linux,running Safari,Firfox,IE,linx,etc.Sure wish this could get repaired.

Sehlat123

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 496

Report this Apr. 10 2013, 3:21 pm

On the trivia today, it asked how you could tell a changling apart. Obviously, the answer is blood screenings, though  I'd like to ask as a sidenote: If you stun a changling, don't they revert to their gelatinous state?


"Borg. Sounds Swedish."

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 46309

Report this Apr. 10 2013, 5:37 pm

Quote: Sehlat123 @ Apr. 10 2013, 3:21 pm

>

>On the trivia today, it asked how you could tell a changling apart. Obviously, the answer is blood screenings, though  I'd like to ask as a sidenote: If you stun a changling, don't they revert to their gelatinous state?

>
If the stun setting was high enough, yes.  It was one of the things they discussed they discussed in the episode "Homefront" when Odo was the guinea pig and shot multiple times.

rickking

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 3

Report this Apr. 28 2013, 8:24 am

It took me nearly a DOZEN tries to finnally gain access! This is ridiculuous! It should not be so difficult to log in.

Post Reply

Forum Permissions

You cannot post new topics in this forum

You cannot reply to topics in this forum

You cannot delete posts in this forum