Caption the Screencap

Aquarelle99

Report this Jun. 24 2010, 5:19 pm

So we've been having fun over in the Enterprise section making up funny captions for screencaps. I'm much more familiar with DS9 than Enterprise, so I thought it'd be fun to try it here.

Check out the thread over in ENT if you want to know how it's done. :) ¿I'll start us out with a couple:

Red-haired alien: Commander, I'd like to lodge a complaint against your barber. ...

Bashir: Quark was right.... don't knock umox till you've tried it....

Aquarelle99

Report this Jun. 24 2010, 5:19 pm

Bashir: Don't worry, Chief, I'll make you look just like those Bajoran men Keiko keeps ogling... just a few staples here...
O'Brien: Uh, I think I've changed my mind...

Aquarelle99

Report this Jun. 24 2010, 5:21 pm

Here's a few more pictures to work with...

Aquarelle99

Report this Jun. 24 2010, 5:22 pm

Fred: Now let's take off that mask and see who you REALLY are!
Shaggy: ZOINKS! It's an oompa loompa!

(bit of a crossover there)

Aquarelle99

Report this Jun. 24 2010, 5:23 pm

grigori

Report this Jun. 24 2010, 7:53 pm

EXCELLENT start Aquarelle! :laugh: (Coming from the originator of the first, and even longer, ScreenCaps thread at ENT...)

Someone tried to get this off the ground in VOY, and there were some good ones, but it didn't take. (EDIT: it was Kludge. Valiant effort.) I'd sure love to see what comes of the DS9 Screencaps! :D

Good luck, guys, and have a blast. Snorting coffee through the nose is such a common occurrence over at ENT we kind of have a short-hand for it....

Someone needs to tell Kludge and Viperman this is here. ;)

grigori

Report this Jun. 24 2010, 7:57 pm

Tosk consoled himself that there were worse things you could be doing when suddenly transported than
playing love-tag with the missus.

kludge77

Report this Jun. 24 2010, 8:16 pm

Commander Sisko: Very funny, Yamok sauce in my Raktajino! You fix the replicator old man, or I'll be on you like a Klingon on Kirk.

kludge77

Report this Jun. 24 2010, 8:21 pm

Sisko: Wait? What did you say? You just want the Ferengi?
Quark: What!?!
Sisko: I'll have to check with our constable, but I doubt there will be any trouble.

BrotherofShran01

Report this Jun. 24 2010, 8:59 pm

Tosk: So you know that you guys are the warm up ... I got to play Twister with the Jem'Hadar

BrotherofShran01

Report this Jun. 24 2010, 9:01 pm

Sisko: Security to OPS. I want to know who let the Intendant spit in my Raktajino!

ViperMan2000

Report this Jun. 24 2010, 9:26 pm

Quote (Aquarelle99 @ June 24 2010, 5:22 pm)

Alien: Wow it was hot in there! I don't see how Master Chief can stand it...

ViperMan2000

Report this Jun. 24 2010, 9:28 pm

Quote (Aquarelle99 @ June 24 2010, 5:23 pm)

Sisko: I always wonder why the person on the other side of the screen gets to see the entire bridge, and we only get to see a close-up of their face.
Alien: Well, to be honest, I'm not wearing any pants.
Sisko: (...)
Alien: What?! It's my ship. I can dress however I like.
Sisko: (...)

ViperMan2000

Report this Jun. 24 2010, 9:33 pm

Quote (grigori @ June 24 2010, 7:53 pm)
Someone needs to tell Kludge and Viperman this is here. ;)

Found it! :D

grigori

Report this Jun. 24 2010, 9:34 pm

Quote (ViperMan2000 @ June 24 2010, 9:28 pm)
Alien: Well, to be honest, I'm not wearing any pants.
Sisko: (...)
Alien: What?! It's my ship. I can dress however I like.
Sisko: (...)

:laugh: o.t.w. tx!

Users browsing this forum: darmokattanagra, FleetAdmiral_BamBam