2011 STAR TREK BOOK SCHEDULE

sonofspock1

Report this Jun. 19 2010, 5:39 pm

JANUARY

Star Trek New Frontier: Blind Man's Bluff by Peter David.

Star Trek Starfleet Academy: The Competitive Edge by Rudy Josephs (Young Adult novel set in the Alternate Reality).

Star Trek Typhon Pact: Paths of Disharmony by Dayton Ward (Picard and the Enterprise-E)

FEBRUARY

Star Trek Enterprise: The Romulan War: Beneath the Raptor's Wing by Michael A. Martin (Mass market reprint of the 2009 novel)

MARCH

Star Trek: Indistinguishable From Magic by David A. McIntee (stand alone movel set after Typhon Pact with Geordi, Nog, Scotty and Guinan).

APRIL

Star Trek DTI: Watching The Clock by Christopher L. Bennet (Department of Temporal Investigations novel)

MAY

Star Trek Voyager: Children of the Storm by Kirsten Beyer.

JUNE

Star Trek Vanguard: Declassified by Dayton Ward, David Mack, Kevin Dilmore, and Marco Palmieri. (Novella)

JULY

Star Trek: A Choice of Catastrophes by Steve Mollmann and Michael Schuster (TOS)

AUGUST

Star Trek New Frontier: Blind Man's Bluff by Peter David (mass market reprint of January 2011 novel)

SEPTEMBER

Star Trek: Cast No Shadow by James Swallow (set after ST VI).

OCTOBER

Star Trek Enterprise: The Romulan War: In Shariel's Jaws by Michael A. Martin

NOVEMBER

Untitled Vanguard Novel #6 by Dayton Ward and Kevin Dilmore (set after Declassified novela)

DECEMBER

Star Trek Mirror Universe: Rise Like Lions by David Mack (Climax to Mirror Universe story David Mack started in Glass Empires, this novel deals with the final stages Emperor Spock's bold plan for the Terran Empire).

2011 Star Trek Books Schedule & Details Revealed

So! What jumps out to everyone?

grigori

Report this Jun. 19 2010, 6:34 pm

Well, mainly for now, the Kirsten Beyer VOY novel--I was blown away by her last two VOY novels. And I'd given up on VOY novels till hers...

And DUH to the Romulan War in October! Just wish it wasn't so far away.

THANKS for the great info, Sonny. :)

Batteryman

Report this Jun. 20 2010, 3:37 pm

Star Trek Enterprise: The Romulan War: In Shariel's Jaws by Michael A. Martin

Star Trek Voyager: Children of the Storm by Kirsten Beyer.

These are jumping out at me.

Dan NJ

sonofspock1

Report this Jun. 21 2010, 3:17 pm

I just realised yesterday that there are no Next Gen or DS9 novels in that list! :O

grigori

Report this Jun. 21 2010, 8:53 pm

I DID notice such gaps. Hm.

sonofspock1

Report this Jun. 22 2010, 3:47 pm

^ What we need now is for Dave Mack or one of the other authors to tease us with vague hints! :laugh:

TrekWriterKC

Report this Jun. 23 2010, 11:11 am

Quote (sonofspock1 @ June 21 2010, 5:17 pm)

JANUARY (2011)

And two other Typhon Pact books, Zero Sum Game and Rough Beasts of Empire, which come out in the last months of 2009, "star" DS9 characters.

grigori

Report this Jun. 23 2010, 1:09 pm

Quote (TrekWriterKC @ June 23 2010, 11:11 am)
Quote (sonofspock1 @ June 21 2010, 5:17 pm)

JANUARY (2011)

oops. Thanks, TWKC! :)

sonofspock1

Report this Jun. 24 2010, 5:05 pm

Quote (TrekWriterKC @ June 23 2010, 4:11 pm)
Quote (sonofspock1 @ June 21 2010, 5:17 pm)

JANUARY (2011)

:blush:

Yes, I think we should all agree to keep my utter idiocy in the thread that I started in this thread! :laugh:

grigori

Report this Jun. 24 2010, 6:05 pm

Quote (sonofspock1 @ June 24 2010, 5:05 pm)

You are forgiven in that you are generally a most-appreciated store-house of useful information.

I just called you a nerd, but that's from one to the other, so it's okay. :logical:

sonofspock1

Report this Jun. 24 2010, 6:34 pm

Quote (grigori @ June 24 2010, 11:05 pm)
Quote (sonofspock1 @ June 24 2010, 5:05 pm)

:laugh: :laugh:

I just know too much useless trivia, that's all! :D

TrekWriterKC

Report this Jun. 24 2010, 7:52 pm

I'm not a nerd. I'm a geek. Nerds can do math.

grigori

Report this Jun. 24 2010, 9:30 pm

Quote (TrekWriterKC @ June 24 2010, 7:52 pm)
I'm not a nerd. I'm a geek. Nerds can do math.

Guess Sonny and I are geeks, then, too.

sonofspock1

Report this Jun. 26 2010, 6:54 pm

^ Indeed. Anything beyond adition, subtraction, multiplication and division and you've lost me in the scary world of maths.

I'm proud to be a geek! :laugh:

Dixon Hill

Report this Dec. 20 2010, 7:59 am

There does not seem to be much demand for TNG, this year. lol

"A crisis for Captain Picard -- or a case for Dixon Hill, private detective?"