Enterprise Night at the Mess Hall

BrotherofShran01

Report this Jun. 17 2010, 8:41 pm

Hi everyone. Now that CBS has finally put full episodes of the Enterprise Series on its website, a group of us can come here and choose an episode to watch online on CBS and come back here to talk about it or if you are bold ... have one tab or window open when watching the episode and post something here real quick as the moment happens. Please note that everyone has to pick a time and episode to watch. Speed and access may vary, so please understand if someone is behind. Here are the links to the HD and standard def episodes of Enterprise :

By seasons

In HD

On tv.com

*Edited by me*

Anyone is welcome to come to this thread, click on a link to watch an Episode of Star Trek Enterprise at anytime. I do not want anyone to feel left out if there is not a group here. Additionally, this is not a place to bash Enterprise. These are other threads to discusses why you hate Enterprise, so do not do it here. This place is for people who like Enterprise and want to watch it with other fans and comment on the episode while they are viewing it or after viewing it. They may agree or disagree on things about episode , but they are not here to bash the series. With that said, come and watch Enterprise on CBS for free.

Have fun!!!

grigori

Report this Jun. 17 2010, 9:16 pm

Well, I might get to finally see ENT again...Been awhile since I've seen my DVD's. :angry:

tishkajaku

Report this Jun. 17 2010, 9:21 pm

Grigori if you lived closer, we would have a Girls Night with ENT and food.....Tonka could come too!

So which do we watch?

grigori

Report this Jun. 17 2010, 9:23 pm

Quote (tishkajaku @ June 17 2010, 9:21 pm)

That would rock. But Tonka's an insufferable whiner... Yap yap yap! She should stay home. :D

Enterprise19

Report this Jun. 17 2010, 9:23 pm

I'm thinking that we should watch a Hoshi episode, maybe?

grigori

Report this Jun. 17 2010, 9:24 pm

yeh, you don't have to start at the beginning.

hey, my computer seems slower since Comcast switched to Norton anti-virus...I haven't watched any TV episodes online since they did. I should check it out.

BrotherofShran01

Report this Jun. 17 2010, 9:27 pm

Mine Field?

Enterprise19

Report this Jun. 17 2010, 9:29 pm

As long as it's not-- nevermind, I don't wanna sound like a broken record about the episode.

grigori

Report this Jun. 17 2010, 9:29 pm

Quote (BrotherofShran01 @ June 17 2010, 9:27 pm)
Shadow of P'Jem?

Good one. New people might have wanted to see the Andorian Incident, but I think it's a good choice.

EDIT: Bro edited! :laugh:

BrotherofShran01

Report this Jun. 17 2010, 9:30 pm

Well, ladies ... since I can only spare 45 minutes, I'll be watching Minefield ...

tishkajaku

Report this Jun. 17 2010, 9:30 pm

is that a Hoshi one? I have not seen it in a while......you started the thread so you chose.

BrotherofShran01

Report this Jun. 17 2010, 9:32 pm

Quote (grigori @ June 17 2010, 9:29 pm)
Quote (BrotherofShran01 @ June 17 2010, 9:27 pm)
Shadow of P'Jem?

EDIT: Bro edited! :laugh:

Sorry, I thought that no one was reading. We could do a double feature ...

the Andorian Incident and Shadows of P'Jem :)

tishkajaku

Report this Jun. 17 2010, 9:32 pm

Minefield it is....I like Travis's flying.....and other stuff.

BrotherofShran01

Report this Jun. 17 2010, 9:33 pm

It is decided ...

Minefield

tishkajaku

Report this Jun. 17 2010, 9:38 pm

I always think it's too bad that Chef's food gets left on the table so often....it looks scrumptious.

Users browsing this forum: Drunkin Druid, wissa