William Shatner returns to TV

Unregistered_Guest

Report this May. 19 2010, 3:40 am

Just read an article that reports CBS is canceling three of its comedies, partly to make room for a new one starring Shatner.

Looking forward to this.  I think it is the one about some guy's dad who says outrageous things.

Unregistered_Guest

Report this May. 19 2010, 9:15 am

Follow up:  I just heard on the radio that the Shatner sit-com has a green light.  It should be a hoot! :D

Unregistered_Guest

Report this May. 19 2010, 10:34 am

Proving who the better man is.  Nimoy is a wimp in comparison.  :laugh:

Holberg

Report this May. 19 2010, 1:24 pm

You've got to keep going or you die.
Am I right or not?  :(

RemkeLovesKirk

Report this May. 19 2010, 3:59 pm

good good cbs is smart enough to pick up the series, Shat Rules :)

Unregistered_Guest

Report this May. 19 2010, 11:20 pm

In an interview with zap2it Shatner confirms that S#*! My Dad Says is a go.

Shat:   "It will be the funniest show on TV at 8:30 Thursday night, the funniest show on Thursday."

But here is what might be a surprise to those who follow Shat on Twitter.  He admits that he does not write his own tweets.  He gives guidance to those who write them for him, but he does not write any of them.  :grr:

Unregistered_Guest

Report this May. 20 2010, 4:06 am

Well, this topic didn't get much traction.  I guess not many people really are interested in what this old guy is up to anymore.  Old age, it's not for the weak.

Unregistered_Guest

Report this May. 20 2010, 5:14 am

Quote (ServalanFan @ May 20 2010, 2:06 am)
But here is what might be a surprise to those who follow Shat on Twitter. ?He admits that he does not write his own tweets. ?He gives guidance to those who write them for him, but he does not write any of them. ?:grr:[/quote]
Told you - he is too busy to do everything. He's got his work, his young wife, his horses. He can't do everything.
Do you think Nimoy does his own tweating?

This Twitter thing is new to me so when I read this about Shat I checked it out.

Does Nimoy write his own?  I don't know but it doesn't look like it.  Does anyone of these celebs write their own.  I think it is a big scam.

Found this out:

Nimoy has 62,290 followers
Shatner has 248,193 followers,  wow what a difference   it's easy to see who is the most popular

But then G. Laforge has 1,601,486 followers,  so what's up with that?

Unregistered_Guest

Report this May. 20 2010, 5:22 am

G. LaForge???  I meant to type L. Burton, really I did.   :blush:

MrsStarbuck

Report this May. 20 2010, 1:39 pm

I posted about this a while ago. You should check out the twitter page it's going to be based on:

I think it's hilarious, and I can totally imagine the Shat saying some of these things.

:laugh:

RemkeLovesKirk

Report this May. 20 2010, 5:38 pm

Quote (Unregistered_Guest @ May 20 2010, 4:14 am)
Quote (ServalanFan @ May 20 2010, 2:06 am)

Do you think Nimoy does his own tweating?

Does Nimoy write his own? ?I don't know but it doesn't look like it. ?Does anyone of these celebs write their own. ?I think it is a big scam.

Unregistered_Guest  Says:
Found this out:

Nimoy has 62,290 followers
Shatner has 248,193 followers, ?wow what a difference ? it's easy to see who is the most popular

But then G. Laforge has 1,601,486 followers, ?so what's up with that?[/quote]

Nimoy has not so much followers because he is not so long on twitter(i thought something like that)

a trailer from the show:

Mirrorgirl

Report this May. 20 2010, 7:28 pm

Wow, that trailer looks good, can't wait to see it. I predict it will be a huge hit.

TaoTrek

Report this May. 20 2010, 7:57 pm

:laugh:

This show looks to be FUNNY!

I'll be sure to check it out!