Your Last Dinner on Death Row

EdwardCullen20072010

Report this May. 18 2010, 2:02 am

While watching the film 'The Green Mile '-(Tom Hanks) the other night- an interesting thought came to me as I watched the scene where the condemned prisoner was offered his last meal and request.The prisoner-John Coffee(who was wrongly convicted of rape and murder) requested meatloaf,mashed potatoes with gravy,okra and cornbread.It was a southern setting so that might be appropriate for the situation and the times.
My question is:
What would be your last meal request be if you were spending your last night on earth in a death row situation?

I personally would not care about my last meal- Im 100% percent sure I would request to donate my last meal to a homeless person as my last action on this earth.So be it..

List your last meal and discuss: :logical:
A website on the subject,please read:

Dead Man Walking

EzrianBashirax

Report this May. 18 2010, 2:07 am

Since my bodily functions will become...ah, involuntary...when I die, I would make it as horrific as possible for the warden and his minions. Twenty dollars worth of Taco Bell, beans, asparagus, and a nice big steak wrapped in bacon. To drink, a beer and a half gallon of milk.

EdwardCullen20072010

Report this May. 18 2010, 2:11 am

Quote (EzrianBashirax @ May 18 2010, 2:07 am)

Wow! :laugh:

I would probably puke all that out within a couple of hours tops.
You must have a cast iron stomach to hold all that-that long :laugh:

Invader_Wishfire

Report this May. 18 2010, 2:29 am

A bowl of jambalaya, a slice of cheesecake, and a 12-pack of PBR.

EzrianBashirax

Report this May. 18 2010, 2:29 am

Quote (EdwardCullen20072010 @ May 17 2010, 3:11 am)
Quote (EzrianBashirax @ May 18 2010, 2:07 am)

Wow! :laugh:

I would probably puke all that out within a couple of hours tops.
You must have a cast iron stomach to hold all that-that long :laugh:

I'd make sure to finish it minutes before they put the needle in. My only regret would be not getting to see the looks on the doctor, warden, and deputies faces when they suddenly find themselves in a tiny little room with a corpse that is spewing viscous, foul smelling fluid from every orifice.

TAKE THAT YOU No NoS!

I would die happy, albiet a bit smelly.

EdwardCullen20072010

Report this May. 18 2010, 2:49 am

Quote (EzrianBashirax @ May 18 2010, 2:29 am)
Quote (EdwardCullen20072010 @ May 17 2010, 3:11 am)
Quote (EzrianBashirax @ May 18 2010, 2:07 am)

Wow! :laugh:

I would probably puke all that out within a couple of hours tops.
You must have a cast iron stomach to hold all that-that long :laugh:

TAKE THAT YOU No NoS!

I would die happy, albiet a bit smelly.

Priceless $$$ :laugh:

Unregistered_Guest

Report this May. 18 2010, 3:28 am

Take Out.

SupremeAdmiralBeviKathiK

Report this May. 18 2010, 10:43 am

REAL banana milkshake... with REAL bananas and ice cream. YUMMY

CO_Fowler

Report this May. 18 2010, 11:24 am

Arrrrrrgh!!  Double post   :p

CO_Fowler

Report this May. 18 2010, 11:26 am

My moms birthday meal she always cooked for me; fried chicken, mashed potatoes, chicken gravy, won-tons, glazed carrots & angel food cake.  And my grandma's french fries.  She cooked them in lard and they were soooooooo good!  For a drink, I'd have to think on it.  Prob either a strawberry or blueberry daiquiri &/or Dr Pepper.  Or a 'suicide' ;)

EdwardCullen20072010

Report this May. 18 2010, 11:44 am

Quote (TheChronicOne @ May 18 2010, 11:40 am)
I'd eat an antidote!

antelope? :laugh:

jk..

EdwardCullen20072010

Report this May. 18 2010, 11:53 am

9. THOMAS GRASSO, OKLAHOMA, 1995--The signature meal in "Last Suppers". Mr. Grasso devoured a dozen steamed mussels, a Burger King double cheeseburger with mustard, mayonnaise, lettuce and tomato, a can of Franco-American spaghetti with meatballs, a mango, half of a pumpkin pie with whipped cream, and a strawberry milkshake. But, there was a problem. Mr. Grasso had been served spaghetti and meatballs, but had actually requested Spaghetti-O's. He did not take this slight lightly, his last words included this complaint, "I did not get my Spaghetti-O's. I got spaghetti. I want the press to know this!"

Wow- :laugh:

EdwardCullen20072010

Report this May. 18 2010, 11:59 am

THE LAST MEALS ARE COMING IN SO FAST THAT THE COOK QUIT. WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO KEEP CURRENT....ORDER UP!

rebecca n-b (g) of tucson,az, but originally from indianapolis, indiana straps on the feed bag...
breakfast--My homemade biscuits n gravy, 2 slices bacon, and 1/2 gallon chocolate
milk, and a newport to smoke afterwards
lunch--2 taco's from taco bell(only meat n cheese n sour cream) 44 oz mountain dew, 2 white castle's no onions with cheese, chili with cheese and cheese fries from steak n shake, glass of milk , and 2 more newports to smoke
snack--crazybread from little ceaser's and another mountain dew, and of course another smoke but this time make it a camel turkish jade
dinner--16 oz steak medium rare with plenty of a-1 steak sauce, loaded baked potato, (2)biscuits w/apple butter, coca-cola, green-beans with red potatoes and bacon in them, some of my mom's homemade choclate chip cookies,milk.home made mac n cheese,a white russian, a mudslide extra shot of vodka,3 newports to smoke
dessert--some sherbert orange and lime, and a slice of choclate pie with cool whip, a captain morgan and sprite, a bumpy face segrams gin mixed with
hawaiin punch, 2 vicodin 750's, 2 morphiene pills, 2 oxycode, 2 loratabs, and 1/2 pack of newports, 1/2 pack of camel turkish jades, then #### it let them take me----if I am even conscious to know what's bout to happen. :sick:  :sick:  :sick:

Kdbtrekkin

Report this May. 19 2010, 9:45 pm

Well if I get a last breakfast, lunch and dinner, it would be.

Breakfast:skillet cooked crisp bacon, corned beef and hash with ketchup and black pepper, decanter of OJ with Everclear and scrambled eggs with green chiles, jalepenos, mushrooms, tomatoes and 3 different cheeses.  Whole grain blueberry bagle
and stawberry cream cheese and a spicy bloody mary.

Lunch:Burger King Double cheeseburger with everything, two fresh glazed donuts(I will use as the buns), Fries from Rooster's Road House, with ketchup and chalula sauce, corn dog, jalapeno poppers with the sweet red dip  and 24oz bomber of New Belgium Trippel and Becks Dark.

Afternoon snack:Fried food mixed basket- chicken fingers, mushrooms, shrimp, pickles, green beans, clams, squid and zuchinni. sauces would be Honey Mustard, Ranch, and ####tail and a chipotle mayo.

Dinner:my mom's beef stroganoff, my mom's stir fried esparagus and brussel sprouts. 24oz bomber of Brassier Des Roc Grand Cru, Hog Heaven Barley Wine and German Chocolate cake.

Invader_Wishfire

Report this May. 19 2010, 9:51 pm

Quote (TheChronicOne @ May 18 2010, 8:40 am)
I'd eat an antidote!

There's an antidote for electricity? :whatthe:

Users browsing this forum: FleetAdmiral_BamBam