Fun original series episode quotes

gallixytrek

Report this May. 10 2010, 1:46 pm

Like these........................................

This side of Paradise.... Uhura...I'm sorry sir I can't do that, you see all communications are...out.

The Naked Time.... Uhura...Sir if I could cut him off don't you think I....

I have many that a friend & I would act out in front of folks who were never Trek fans however they would have a blast watching us.

:logical:

TheKerbz

Report this Nov. 05 2010, 11:05 am

"Jim, His brain is gone!" - Bones, "Spocks Brain"

"Just don't tell me it's fascinating."

kira187

Report this Nov. 05 2010, 12:45 pm

"Mr dear girl, I am a doctor. When I peek it's in the line of duty." Dr McCoy, episode Shore Leave.

McCoy Yahoo group http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/leonardmccoy

Trekkie 12

Report this Nov. 14 2010, 10:04 am

"Pain is of the mind. The mind can be controlled." -Spock

Pain is a thing of the mind. The mind can be controlled. -Spock

Serenity89

Report this Dec. 02 2010, 6:37 pm

"By golly, Jim... I'm beginning to think I can cure a rainy day!" -- McCoy (The Devil in the Dark)

"Let's make sure history never forgets the name Enterprise!!!"

yarblis

Report this Dec. 02 2010, 8:53 pm

He heard you,He simply couldn't believe his ears.-Spock,The Trouble with Tribbles

To Boldly Go

Trajan

Report this Dec. 02 2010, 9:52 pm

Kirk: "Spock, what are the odds of getting a Royal Fizzbin?"

Spock: "I have never calculated the odds before, sir."

Kirk: "They're astronomical!"

Spock's facial expressions during and immediately after this exchange were hilarious.

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

Report this Dec. 23 2010, 3:08 pm

"Nowhere am I so desperately needed as among a shipload of illogical humans."

AdvisingElf

Report this Dec. 26 2010, 7:35 pm

"Stop this nonsense at once, or you won't be permitted to make anymore planets!"  Trelane's pop - The Squire of Gothos

It makes me think of "Save the cheerleader, save the world!" by Hiro in Heroes.  Corny and fantastic at the same time.

ispocklogic

Report this Dec. 27 2010, 5:03 pm

I love this line Kirk says to Spock in the episode 'This Side of Paradise':

"What makes you think you're a man? You're an overgrown jackrabbit. An elf with a hyperactive thyroid."

It never fails to make me laugh every time I see this episode. What make it more humorous, aside from the line itself, is Nimoy's reaction. His expression and amusement seems genuine, not acted. The whole sequence in the transporter room is good - fun dialog.

"There could be some logic to the belief that time is fluid, like a river, with currents, eddies, backwash." - The City on the Edge of Forever.

Spockhearter1

Report this Dec. 28 2010, 2:01 pm

McCoy:"Teddy bear?"

Spock:"Essentially exept these one are alive and have 6 inch long fangs."

McCoy:*Makes best facial expression for a human yet*

-Journey to Babel

"Facinating."

Spockhearter1

Report this Dec. 28 2010, 2:03 pm

Kirk: "My friend is obviosily Chineese. I see you've noticed the ears. They're quite easy to explain...His head was caught in a mechanical rice picker"

-(Forgot Episode Name)

"Facinating."

Spockhearter1

Report this Dec. 29 2010, 1:38 pm

Sulu: "Don't cross brains with Spock. He'll cut you to pieces every time"

-Corbotime Manuever (I think that's the name.)

"Facinating."