The Mess Hall

BrotherofShran01

Report this Apr. 12 2010, 6:21 pm

Welcome to the Mess hall. A place to chat, grab some pecan pie, or try some of chef's chilli  :p

If you want a place to hang between debates, jokes, or seeing how someone's day went, this is the place!

BrotherofShran01

Report this Apr. 12 2010, 6:22 pm

Dang! There goes the last piece... ¿:laugh:

grigori

Report this Apr. 12 2010, 6:30 pm

Hey, Bro. I just got back from 4 days Up North, the sunrise side. Of course it got nice outside the day we returned! :D

Workin' hard or hardly workin'?

BrotherofShran01

Report this Apr. 12 2010, 6:33 pm

I have medical training for the next two weeks! Yahoo! No clients that call me and I have to return the phone calls. Jeans and gym shoes for the next two weeks. A mini vacation!  :)

BrotherofShran01

Report this Apr. 12 2010, 6:47 pm

Gone for food. The Man from S.H.R.A.N. will return...

grigori

Report this Apr. 12 2010, 7:29 pm

Well, yea! Let your head enjoy its mini-vacay to the fullest.

HEY. Wil Wheaton's on Big Bang Theory again tonight.

Big relief that my cat, who had to stay with the new kitten (9-lb adolescent) at my parents' for 4 days, didn't beat him up. He's so sweet and naive. He didn't speak at all when they first got him, but after every encounter with Tonka he squawks a little bit louder.

Still, he literally has about 15 times as far to go to approach her decibel-capability. I'll wager she'd win out over any other 8.5 lb. creature on the planet for volume.

grigori

Report this Apr. 12 2010, 7:33 pm

Hi Scooby. Are you visiting Clawson in a couple weeks?

BrotherofShran01

Report this Apr. 12 2010, 7:52 pm

Quote (grigori @ April 12 2010, 7:29 pm)
Well, yea! Let your head enjoy its mini-vacay to the fullest.

HEY. Wil Wheaton's on Big Bang Theory again tonight.

Good to see that the kitten will be a lion among her peers soon.

Thanks for the info grigori. :) I'll catch the Big Bang theory tonight and see what Sheldon will do next.  :laugh:

BrotherofShran01

Report this Apr. 12 2010, 7:54 pm

Quote (Scoobydog @ April 12 2010, 7:43 pm)
What's going on in Clawson?

I'm guessing that AquariusNX01 will meet with some trekkies at the Black Lotus for drinks Next Sunday in Clawson.

BrotherofShran01

Report this Apr. 12 2010, 7:58 pm

Quote (Scoobydog @ April 12 2010, 7:54 pm)
My favorite show right now is The Big Bang Theory!

Here is a trailer for the Big Bang Theory

The Wheaton Reoccurrence

BrotherofShran01

Report this Apr. 12 2010, 8:05 pm

Quote (Scoobydog @ April 12 2010, 8:01 pm)
Oh I gotta get home in time to see that!

It should be interesting. BTW, I posted that link on the TNG boards on the You choose threads. Check out the interesting choices...

:laugh:  :laugh:

grigori

Report this Apr. 12 2010, 8:11 pm

Quote (BrotherofShran01 @ April 12 2010, 7:54 pm)
Quote (Scoobydog @ April 12 2010, 7:43 pm)
What's going on in Clawson?

Whaddya think about that, Bro? :)

btw, How 'bout those Red Wings? last game of the season was most excellent (sudden death overtime's always fun).

tishkajaku

Report this Apr. 12 2010, 8:17 pm

Mess Hall......What a good idea, Bro!!!  I think I'll claim ya as my big Bro.... :D

This is our last evening in Bisbee.....I love this place, as y'all have probably picked up.....tonight it's homemade pizza and taste testing at the microbrewery.

tishkajaku

Report this Apr. 12 2010, 8:20 pm

grigori....SD OT OK as long as your team wins!

BrotherofShran01

Report this Apr. 12 2010, 8:20 pm

Quote (grigori @ April 12 2010, 8:11 pm)
Quote (BrotherofShran01 @ April 12 2010, 7:54 pm)
Quote (Scoobydog @ April 12 2010, 7:43 pm)
What's going on in Clawson?

Whaddya think about that, Bro? :)

I'll be tied up with laundry that I'll have to do on Sunday from the overtime that I have to do that Saturday. I expect to be dog tired on that day. :(

Users browsing this forum: miklamar