Breen/Princess Leia

williamslakesm

Report this Mar. 24 2010, 1:32 am

Is it just me, or do the Breen look identical to the outfit Carrie Fisher wore as a bounty hunter in Return of the Jedi?

stovokor2000

Report this Mar. 24 2010, 2:00 am

Quote (williamslakesm @ Mar. 24 2010, 1:32 am)

Its not you and the designers of the Breen admitted to the similar look being a homage to Star Wars.

challengerdyer

Report this Apr. 11 2010, 11:00 am

What was the name of that action figure?  Bouush, or something like that?  I get it confused with the reptile bounty hunter in yellow in TESB, Bobsk, is it???

positronicmalfunction

Report this Apr. 11 2010, 6:08 pm

The Bounty Hunter in TESB is Boba Fet and his father, seen in ATOC, is named Jengo Fet.

challengerdyer

Report this Apr. 12 2010, 5:08 pm

Quote (positronicmalfunction @ April 11 2010, 6:08 pm)

Who said anything about Boba Fett?? ¿Read my post again!! ¿

The character Leia is dressed as was named Bouush(?)

The REPTILE bounty hunter was named Bobskk(?)

By the way, WELCOME TO THE BOARDS!!!!!

Kesfan74656

Report this Aug. 23 2010, 4:54 pm

LOL....I thought of the SW connnection the moment I saw the Breen!.....WHAAAA?....And they say J.J.ripped from SW first!LOL....Love the helmets, anyway. I just wish we had a peek underneath, that's all.

''If I were captain, i'd open every crack in the universe, and peek inside, just like Captain Janeway does''-Kes, ''The Cloud''

Matthias Russell

Report this Aug. 24 2010, 5:25 am

Paramount is lucky lucas doesn't sue. He's a real jerk about that and a control freak.

iBorg13

POSTS: 1944

Report this Oct. 06 2010, 9:22 pm

I just watched the Star Wars movies. I always assumed Paramount came up with it. I am sadded to see that they are in fact, "Copy Cats".

captbates

Report this Oct. 08 2010, 5:48 pm

Quote: iBorg13 @ Oct. 06 2010, 9:22 pm

Star Trek has been copied to death, and has also "used" material from other shows. Nothing is truly new.

If you can read this it means I've got something to work on here.

"granosos"

Report this Oct. 11 2010, 11:35 am

i love breen ,I like to have an action figure of  the breen,come on art asylum!

Trekman_Dave

Report this Oct. 11 2010, 2:50 pm

I like the idea that there is some crossover, after all, Star Trek did inspire Star Wars, so a nice nod in the "dark series" of star trek to the bounty hunters is kinda cool

An ancestor of mine maintained that when you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth