1 Shuttlecraft vs 15 F-22 Raptors

RomulanFan

Report this Mar. 04 2010, 9:36 pm

Who would win in a fight? A 24th century starfleet shuttle vs. 15 F-22 Raptors? A shuttle is equiped with shields, phasers, and torpedos, but how much damage can it sustain with 15 Raptors firing missiles at it?

captbates

Report this Mar. 04 2010, 9:40 pm

You've answered your own question, with shields up the missiles won't even touch the shuttle.

chr3335

Report this Mar. 05 2010, 12:53 pm

This is stupid with out any idea what the max damage a suttle craft shields can take nor the yeild of the missles being fired there is no way to tell.

Though without shields I am afraid the shuttle craft would die due to the fact no Star fleet vessel other than the defiant class has armor.

EnterpriseSovereign

Report this Mar. 05 2010, 2:20 pm

There are a lot of 24th century shuttlecrafts, which one are we using here?

captbates

Report this Mar. 05 2010, 2:59 pm

Quote (chr3335 @ Mar. 04 2010, 5:53 pm)

Tritanium is armour.

EDIT.

Now this is armour ;)

EnterpriseSovereign

Report this Mar. 05 2010, 3:36 pm

Quote (captbates @ Mar. 05 2010, 7:59 pm)
Quote (chr3335 @ Mar. 04 2010, 5:53 pm)

Tritanium is armour.

EDIT.

Now this is armour ;)

Yes, though you'd have a hard time seeing in the atmosphere. Easiest thing to do was to fire phasers at the planes from outside the atmosphere :D

tribblenator999

Report this Mar. 05 2010, 9:25 pm

a 22nd century shuttlepod can barely hang in there with 1940s anti-aircraft artillery shells firing at it. Now with shields the 24th century shuttles should be able to withstand any jet fighter the 21st century has to offer.

SLagonia

Report this Mar. 06 2010, 3:11 am

Depends.  If this were Voyager, the shuttle would hit a stiff breeze and crash, thus ending the battle with a victory for the F-22s.

tribblenator999

Report this Mar. 06 2010, 10:42 am

Quote (SLagonia @ Mar. 06 2010, 3:11 am)
Depends. ¿If this were Voyager, the shuttle would hit a stiff breeze and crash, thus ending the battle with a victory for the F-22s.

I know voyager ships are very fragile I mean come on it takes a shuttle phaser to destroy a 18 wheel freight truck.  :O

I still say 24th century shuttle should take out 15 F22 raptors.

SLagonia

Report this Mar. 06 2010, 10:55 am

Quote (tribblenator999 @ Mar. 05 2010, 1:42 pm)
Quote (SLagonia @ Mar. 06 2010, 3:11 am)
Depends. ?If this were Voyager, the shuttle would hit a stiff breeze and crash, thus ending the battle with a victory for the F-22s.

I know voyager ships are very fragile I mean come on it takes a shuttle phaser to destroy a 18 wheel freight truck. ¿:O

I still say 24th century shuttle should take out 15 F22 raptors.

I'd agree if only the Voyager shuttles didn't have such a terrible track record.  They really should look into the design (and I'm surprised no one in the show lampshaded it).

By the way - Five seasons of Cardinal - One shuttle crash.

BrotherofShran01

Report this Mar. 06 2010, 7:01 pm

F-22 Raptors

Lucifer_

Report this Mar. 07 2010, 4:33 am

Quote (SLagonia @ Mar. 06 2010, 10:55 am)
Quote (tribblenator999 @ Mar. 05 2010, 1:42 pm)
Quote (SLagonia @ Mar. 06 2010, 3:11 am)

I know voyager ships are very fragile I mean come on it takes a shuttle phaser to destroy a 18 wheel freight truck. ?:O

I still say 24th century shuttle should take out 15 F22 raptors.

I'd agree if only the Voyager shuttles didn't have such a terrible track record. ¿They really should look into the design (and I'm surprised no one in the show lampshaded it).

By the way - Five seasons of Cardinal - One shuttle crash.

It must be the power of God.

SLagonia

Report this Mar. 07 2010, 6:09 am

Quote (Lucifer_ @ Mar. 06 2010, 7:33 am)
Quote (SLagonia @ Mar. 06 2010, 10:55 am)
Quote (tribblenator999 @ Mar. 05 2010, 1:42 pm)
Quote (SLagonia @ Mar. 06 2010, 3:11 am)

I still say 24th century shuttle should take out 15 F22 raptors.

I'd agree if only the Voyager shuttles didn't have such a terrible track record. ?They really should look into the design (and I'm surprised no one in the show lampshaded it).

By the way - Five seasons of Cardinal - One shuttle crash.

It must be the power of God.

Or better writers ;)

Holberg

Report this Mar. 08 2010, 8:46 am

Depends on which one is real :eyesroll:  :eyesroll:

EnterpriseSovereign

Report this Mar. 08 2010, 12:37 pm

Even the Delta flyer couldn't be counted on to stay in the air :D

Users browsing this forum: darmokattanagra