alice in wonderland

DRAGON_ROSE

Report this Feb. 26 2010, 6:48 am

my  mum and i are going to see it in 3D ( well that's the plan anyway) which will be the first time for both of us.

what about you?

4_of_20

Report this Feb. 27 2010, 1:11 am

3D definitely...

I see 3D movies even if the plot looks utter garbage. But Alice looks awesome, so that's a bonus!

Report this Feb. 27 2010, 2:06 am

With my eyes open.

RomulusRemus

Report this Feb. 27 2010, 6:29 am

I guess I'll have to watch it in 3-D.
Watching Avatar in 3-D was cool but I fear this fad of making movies nowadays in 3-D may get old.

SpaceTherapist

Report this Feb. 27 2010, 6:58 am

I never was a fan of the Disney cartoon and Burton's work is a real hit or miss for me so I don't really have any interest in this movie, not even as a rental.

Romulan_Star_Empire

Report this Feb. 27 2010, 12:45 pm

2D at first and if it's any good I might go and see it in 3D. Truth be told I'm not really into 3D, just not buying into the hype but I suppose I should see a 3D movie at least once. Clash of the Titans however could be very interesting to see.

SpaceTherapist

Report this Feb. 27 2010, 12:50 pm

Quote (Romulan_Star_Empire @ Feb. 26 2010, 1:45 pm)

I am really looking forward to Clash of the Titans but will see that one in 2D partial blindness in one eye makes 3D impossible for me.

Romulan_Star_Empire

Report this Feb. 27 2010, 12:52 pm

That sucks, still it looks like it's going to be a darn good movie either way.

31st_Century_Temporal_Age
nt

Report this Feb. 28 2010, 1:14 am

The question should be more like On what will we be seeing this movie?

PhantomCrunk007

Report this Feb. 28 2010, 6:54 am

Really, really high.

DRAGON_ROSE

Report this Mar. 01 2010, 3:28 am

Quote (ZeroZeroZero @ Feb. 27 2010, 8:06 am)
With my eyes open.

ha ha ha

4_ov_20

Report this Mar. 01 2010, 4:51 am

Quote (PhantomCrunk007 @ Feb. 28 2010, 6:54 am)
Really, really high.

Lol. And that too...

Providing you're talking herbal high. Haven't touched a bathtub drug for a few years now...

4_ov_20

Report this Mar. 01 2010, 4:52 am

Quote (VAD_BAXTER @ Feb. 28 2010, 9:52 am)
Not sure if I even want to see it. From what I have seen so far it isn't worth a $5.50 matinee(normal price out here), I'll probably catch it at the dollar theater if I do decide to see it.

A dollar? Where you live?

Our cheap theatre, is six bucks for 2D, thirteen for 3D. our commercial theater is thirteen for 2D and twenty for 3D. What a rip!

DRAGON_ROSE

Report this Mar. 01 2010, 7:25 am

Quote (4_ov_20 @ Mar. 01 2010, 10:52 am)
Quote (VAD_BAXTER @ Feb. 28 2010, 9:52 am)

A dollar? Where you live?

2 D is about five euros here that's equivalent to 6 dollars 56 cents

MrsStarbuck

Report this Mar. 01 2010, 8:34 am

Quote (31st_Century_Temporal_Agent @ Feb. 27 2010, 7:14 am)
The question should be more like On what will we be seeing this movie?

I think the question actually should be "WILL you be seeing this movie", because considering some of the reviews it's been getting it's not exactly sounding like a masterpiece.

In fact, it will be interesting to see what people who didn't like Avatar make of this film, since it sounds like it has the same issues of style over substance.

I will no doubt see it, although I'll admit I'm not expecting too much. I adore Johnny Depp, but am getting a bit sick now of seeing him play the same 'kerazy' characters, and from what I've read Helena Bonham Carter steals the whole film as the Red Queen.

Users browsing this forum: Narada, 22123magic