Entire home decorated like VOY interior

Unregistered_Guest

Report this Feb. 25 2010, 3:44 am

A guy in London had his entire apartment decorated to look like the interior of the Voyager.

This is a shot of his kitchen.  So much for those obnoxious people who continually boast of their new granite counter tops.

out_of_this_world

Report this Feb. 25 2010, 5:17 pm

I WANT, I WANT!!

ssmukhi

Report this Feb. 26 2010, 5:48 am

Where's Neelix? :laugh:

Unregistered_Guest

Report this Feb. 26 2010, 5:56 am

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:   Good one.  I wonder if the guy who owns this house has a servant/cook that he forces to dress up like Nelix.  :logical:

ssmukhi

Report this Feb. 26 2010, 6:07 am

Quote (Unregistered_Guest @ Feb. 26 2010, 6:56 pm)
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ¿ Good one. ¿I wonder if the guy who owns this house has a servant/cook that he forces to dress up like Nelix. ¿:logical:

I hope for his sake that he cooks a LOT BETTER than Neelix!  :D

theultimateguinan

Report this Feb. 26 2010, 9:09 am

Quote (Unregistered_Guest @ Feb. 26 2010, 5:56 am)

The kitchen looks great, but it's awful about the servant he forces to dress like Neelix?

How long has this been going on? Do the police know?

captbates

Report this Feb. 26 2010, 7:48 pm

Yeah, I posted this a couple of years back (if it's the same guy)
The flat looks well done, but who's gonna buy it? and I doubt he gets many friends round, lol.

Unregistered_Guest

Report this Feb. 26 2010, 8:29 pm

^  That's about when I first found the link to that site and copied the photos, so quite possibly I have you to thank.

I just learned how to post photos so I'm kind of going crazy with that skill.  :laugh:

I'd buy it, for sure if I had the Pounds, and I'd absolutely drop round for visits.

captbates

Report this Feb. 27 2010, 7:36 am

Quote (Unregistered_Guest @ Feb. 26 2010, 1:29 am)
^ ¿That's about when I first found the link to that site and copied the photos, so quite possibly I have you to thank.

I just learned how to post photos so I'm kind of going crazy with that skill. ¿:laugh:

Fair enough.  :laugh:

I suppose it's better than the crap MFI used to sell.  :laugh:

Unregistered_Guest

Report this Mar. 01 2010, 2:23 am

Here's a couple more

Before......

and after

This guy should sell tickets!  I'd buy one.

ssmukhi

Report this Mar. 01 2010, 2:31 am

Quote (Unregistered_Guest @ Mar. 01 2010, 3:23 pm)
This guy should sell tickets! ¿I'd buy one.

For all you know, he is!  :cool: Maybe he's a Ferengi at heart.

Unregistered_Guest

Report this Mar. 01 2010, 2:34 am

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  I should check on that next time I'm in London.

BTW the "before" picture looks an awful lot like my home.  Wonder if anyone would be interested in a ticket to see that!

afoia

Report this Mar. 01 2010, 8:30 am

This is incredibly cool and I would definatly pay to see a place like this, but it makes me wonder how much debt these people get into! I remeber the guy from Trekkies 2 trying to sell his flat and having problems finding a quick buyer.

exodus201

Report this Mar. 01 2010, 12:31 pm

This is old news.

The latest(about 3 years old now)news was he guy was trying to sell his home because he couldn't afford to live there anymore.
The worst part is, non-Trek fans wouldn't buy it and those that were couldn't afford the pay the asking price.
All the money he put into it, also made him bankrupt.

I'm not 100% sure but I think all that stuff is gone now.

afoia

Report this Mar. 01 2010, 4:39 pm

Quote (exodus201 @ Mar. 01 2010, 12:31 pm)
This is old news.

All the money he put into it, also made him bankrupt.

I'm not 100% sure but I think all that stuff is gone now.

Ah no wonder it reminded me of him.

Users browsing this forum: FleetAdmiral_BamBam, Drunkin Druid, wissa