WEREWOLF OR VAMPIRE

Avenger_Class2009

Report this Jan. 29 2010, 9:28 pm

Just two choices
You either favor the Vampires or the Werewolves
Mortal and immortal enemies from the beginning
Both seeking dominion over cattle called humankind

Which are you?

sonofspock1

Report this Jan. 29 2010, 9:35 pm

I'll say Vampire, but before they all seemingly turned vegetarian.

Ashley Greene is kinda cute though! :laugh:

charlie_x

Report this Jan. 29 2010, 9:56 pm

a c'mon guys, I just moved in...

displacedvulcan

Report this Jan. 29 2010, 10:15 pm

I'm a vamp fan always have been always will be. :logical:

Romulan_Star_Empire

Report this Jan. 30 2010, 9:07 am

I've always been a wolf at heart, plus we're a lot harder to kill. Werewolf - silver bullet. Vampire - stakes, holy water, sunshine, beheading, fire...

norwegian

Report this Jan. 30 2010, 9:12 am

If werewolves can only be killed by silver bullets, then how were they killed before the invention of gunpowder?

Romulan_Star_Empire

Report this Jan. 30 2010, 9:14 am

Dunno, silver knives I guess

Lt_Hotspot

Report this Jan. 30 2010, 9:15 am

werewolf.

Isina

Report this Jan. 30 2010, 10:51 am

Vampire.

joxerlives

Report this Jan. 30 2010, 10:57 am

Werewolf. That way I can be normal 28 days a month and lock myself up Oz style for the other 3. And I'd get Willow as a girlfriened :)  :)  :)  :)

To be a vampire, to shun the sunlight like some sort of worm, to walk amongst the living yet not know life, that would be the greatest agony of all. Being a vamp would be like drowning upside down in a barrel of acid

Beccs_

POSTS: 41931

Report this Jan. 30 2010, 11:03 am

Vampire, no question.

Valdena

Report this Jan. 30 2010, 11:06 am

Antonio Banderas was a gorgeous vampire.

(But, I think being a Werewolf is probably a better deal.)

joxerlives

Report this Jan. 30 2010, 11:15 am

Quote (Beccs_ @ Jan. 30 2010, 11:03 am)
Vampire, no question.

Could you be both?

Beccs_

POSTS: 41931

Report this Jan. 30 2010, 11:19 am

Quote (joxerlives @ Jan. 29 2010, 12:15 pm)
Quote (Beccs_ @ Jan. 30 2010, 11:03 am)
Vampire, no question.

Could you be both?

I'm sure it's possible.  It would cause you all sorts of issues, though, I would imagine.

I'd rather just be a vamp.

joxerlives

Report this Jan. 30 2010, 12:42 pm

Quote (Yourstruly_Jack_theRipper @ Jan. 30 2010, 12:32 pm)
The wolf has always been part of my 3 totem animals
Eagle, Bear, Wolf. So I vote Werewolf

My American Indian ancestors believed in shapeshifitng

Wolf Totems

Wolves are the epitome of stamina, known to run 35 miles a day in pursuit of prey. They are highly misunderstood animals, who have gained the reputation of being cold blooded. In reality wolves are friendly and social creatures. Aggression is something they avoid, preferring rather to growl or create a posture to show dominance.

Even though living in close knit packs provide wolves with a strong sense of family, they are still able to maintain their individuality. Wolves represent the spirit of freedom, but they realize that having individual freedom requires having responsibilities.

Because wolf is a teacher and pathfinder, he comes when we need guidance in our lives. Those who have a Wolf Totem will move on to teach others about sacredness and spirituality. Wolf can also teach how to balance the responsibility of family needs and not to lose one's personal identity.

Wolf teaches us to develop strength and confidence in our decisions. He shows we will learn to trust our insights once we learn how to value our inner voice. This wisdom keeps us from inappropriate action. If wolf appears in your life examine where you need to develop more confidence and if you need more balance between friends, family, and yourself

Certainly lycanthropes in Native American (is that the right phrase?) culture, do you have vamps?