Freakiest Episode

MsData

Report this Jan. 17 2010, 9:14 pm

What is the freakiest/scariest episode you've ever seen of Star Trek TNG?

Imaginary Friend freaked me out. To much like Hide and Seek. :bored:

deckraven

Report this Jan. 17 2010, 9:27 pm

The freakiest scene for me was the holodeck scene in Schisms.  The way it builds slowly to the climax with Riker saying they'd all been in this room before ... chills!

nthdrone

Report this Jan. 17 2010, 10:00 pm

For me, I can narrow it down even further than naming the episode which is 'Night Terrors'. The scene was when Beverly was in the morgue and all the bodies sat up. CREEPY!

DeannaTRiker

Report this Jan. 18 2010, 5:54 am

Quote (nthdrone @ Jan. 16 2010, 11:00 pm)

:O That was scary! However, what really creeped me out was Phantasms, an episode where a mouth appeared on Troi's neck and Data stabbed at it. Maybe it (the mouth) just grossed me out but it sure made a lasting impression.

DeannaTRiker

Report this Jan. 18 2010, 6:00 am

Quote (deckraven @ Jan. 16 2010, 10:27 pm)
The freakiest scene for me was the holodeck scene in Schisms. ¿The way it builds slowly to the climax with Riker saying they'd all been in this room before ... chills!

That was such an intense episode! It starts out so lightly with Data reciting a silly poem...
I shudder at the idea of Riker's arm being amputated and reatached... All those crewmembers being probed and experimented on by strange beings who would not confront them face to face... What a nightmare!

Vger23

Report this Jan. 18 2010, 9:52 am

Night Terrors or Frame of Mind were both pretty freaky.

Conspiracy was pretty freaky too...

I actually think Imaginary Friend might be in my "3 most hated episodes" category. That episode was BUNK.

kvlc

Report this Jan. 18 2010, 10:18 am

Where Silence Has Lease set a great mood.  Remember back when TNG used music effectively?

subytrek

Report this Jan. 18 2010, 1:03 pm

TNG did have some freaky episodes that messed with your mind and emotions. I love all those episodes. :cool:

MsData

Report this Jan. 18 2010, 4:49 pm

Thanks for your input Trekkies!! :rookie:

EmpokNorStationManager

POSTS: 2034

Report this Jan. 18 2010, 10:18 pm

I always thought "Genesis" was pretty freaky, where everyone on the ship devolves back to a previous from in the evolutionary scale...  Troi as an amphibian, Riker as a neandrethal, Barclay as a spider...  ewww....

quantumstring12

Report this Jan. 18 2010, 11:12 pm

Quote (nthdrone @ Jan. 17 2010, 7:00 pm)

Exactly. With the ruffling of the sheets just before that...

slp

Report this Jan. 19 2010, 3:01 pm

Frame of mind one of my favorite

Eternal7

Report this Jan. 20 2010, 4:50 am

In my opinion, I would have to say the freakiest episode of Star Trek: TNG I saw would be "Night Terrors" and in particular the part with Beverly in the morgue with the bodies. The music to "Night Terrors" is also very freaky sounding.

Another scene that I find freaky is in the episode "Where Silence Has Lease" when Riker and Worf check out the other ship and they hear that chilling scream when they beam aboard.

I think that's about it. :)

turtleturtle93

Report this Jan. 20 2010, 8:52 pm

OMG mine would totally be Night Terrors. It made me have nightmares 4 like 2 weeks!!!  :(

MsData

Report this Jan. 24 2010, 4:09 pm

Night Terrors was really freaky. The eyes in the dark scared me to death. I would hear it in my head while i was in my room and i would get all paranoid, but i'm k.o. now. :)