3 best klingon episodes

kurkura359

Report this Dec. 01 2009, 3:40 pm

just want to see your best three episodes...come on Empire :

subytrek

Report this Dec. 01 2009, 3:47 pm

Way of the Warrior, Children of the Empire, and Once More Unto the Breach. :honorable: Now I took it you wanted the 3 best Klingon episodes from DS9, right? Those are 3 of the best, IMO. Although I could add You Are Cordially Invited, since we get to see a Klingon wedding. :cool:

TheDriver

Report this Dec. 01 2009, 4:20 pm

DS9 featured a TON of great Klingon episodes...

But I chose these three because in these particular episodes, the Klingons were the main characters (as opposed to Starfleet/Bajoran characters who happen to be involved with the Klingons).  And of course, they're really good too.

"Blood Oath" - Jadzia is our window to the exploits of old-timers Kang, Kor, and Koloth, all from TOS

"Soldiers of the Empire" - Martok gains the respect of the Rotarran crew with the help of Worf

"Once More Unto the Breach" - through Kor, we learn why Klingons don't always want to reach old age

OtakuJo

Report this Dec. 01 2009, 9:59 pm

Awright. I'll probably forget something because Klingon episodes don't tend to be very memorable for me. But there are certainly some good ones.

*Way of the Warrior
*Rules of Engagement
* #3 I'm still thinking about whether it ought to be Once More unto the Breach, or possibly Soldiers of the Empire.

subytrek

Report this Dec. 02 2009, 11:24 am

I screwed up the title of one of the episodes. Children of the Empire should be Soldiers of the Empire. Sorry. :blush:

kvlc

Report this Dec. 02 2009, 2:41 pm

Apocalypse Rising, Soldiers of the Empire and You Are Cordially Invited.

EdwardTivruskyIV

Report this Dec. 05 2009, 9:41 am

Soldiers of the Empire
Blood Oath
House of Quark

It seems I learned the most about Klingon Culture with these three.

OtakuJo

Report this Dec. 05 2009, 7:37 pm

Oh yeah I keep forgetting about House of Quark and Looking for Par'Mach. One of those can be my number 3 -- Which one? I'm not sure.

Kdbtrekkin

Report this Dec. 06 2009, 2:31 am

Way of the Warrior, You are Cordially Invited, and Redemption.

With, A Matter of Honor, Apocalypse Rising, Soldiers of the Empire and Sins of the Father also pretty high up there with my favorites.

DNA7077

Report this Dec. 10 2009, 1:17 am

Quote (EdwardTivruskyIV @ Dec. 05 2009, 6:41 am)
Soldiers of the Empire
Blood Oath
House of Quark

It seems I learned the most about Klingon Culture with these three.

Those are my 3 too. Even though I typically dislike Ferengi episodes, there's quite a bit of Klingon-ness in this one too.

WorfsGonads

Report this Dec. 10 2009, 6:52 am

Rules of Engagement. Great courtroom drama
Looking for Par'Mach.  Quark and the Bat'Leth was a riot.
You Are Cordially Invited...

atomicamish

Report this Dec. 11 2009, 1:31 pm

"Once More unto the Breach" is not just my favorite Klingon episodes, I personally think it is one of the best Trek episodes period.