Prime Spock Vs. Nu Spock Vs. Mirror Spock

31st_Century_Temporal_Age
nt

Report this Nov. 30 2009, 9:28 am

Now I honestly believe Nu Spock has taken some form of new martian art in this new timeline that he didn't take before. He made nuKirk look like a tool to be played with. Now some can discount that as Spock was extremely emotionally enraged or chalk it up to NuKirk not being as skilled as the prime Kirk yet. Me personally I think NuSpock is just flat out a badass and could easily be chief of security as well.

This is also why I don't think we can ever see an Amok time battle against Nu Kirk and Nu Spock. It wouldn't be believable.

I even threw in Mirror Spock in for shits and giggles. I personally think mirror Spock may have been a little easier since he was relying on his agonizer more but we only have one episode to go on.

BrotherofShran01

Report this Nov. 30 2009, 7:08 pm

Quote (31st_Century_Temporal_Agent @ Nov. 30 2009, 9:28 am)

I have to disagree with you on that one. Mirror Spock took on Prime Kirk, Scotty, and McCoy in sickby on the ISS Enterprise. Uhura was not really in the fight. As you know, Mirror Spock lost because Uhura gave Kirk a heavy plastered skull to hit Mirror Spock over the head with.

Prime Spock, in his younger years, had the Pon Farr driving him on.

TAU (Nu)Spock had grief and childhood anger to motivate him to fight.

All in all, I will go with Mirror Spock for the win! Hail the Terran Empire!!

Mirrorgirl

Report this Dec. 01 2009, 9:21 am

nuKidSpock would beat them all :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

tribblenator999

Report this Dec. 01 2009, 9:43 pm

New Spock would beat the sh*t out of them because he can be one angry vulcan.

TashaYar86

Report this Dec. 02 2009, 4:26 am

Mirror Spock

MrsStarbuck

Report this Dec. 02 2009, 7:22 am

Quote (BrotherofShran01 @ Nov. 30 2009, 1:08 am)
Mirror Spock took on Prime Kirk, Scotty, and McCoy in sickby on the ISS Enterprise...All in all, I will go with Mirror Spock for the win! Hail the Terran Empire!!

Darn right Bro!

Mirror Spock FTW!

Users browsing this forum: miklamar