prime Kirk vs. Nero

tribblenator999

Report this Nov. 26 2009, 12:11 pm

I don't know if I asked this or if anyone else asked this before.  Since I haven't posted anything in a while I'll just do it anyways. In Trek XI I didn't quite like how nero was beating the daylights out of the new kirk. I was wondering how would the prime Kirk (TOS era) do against Nero in one on one encounter.  If you want me to throw in the obvious bone how much better or worse would the TOS enterprise fare against the nerada.

Lucifer_

Report this Nov. 29 2009, 1:43 am

Don't forget Vulcans and Romulans are physically stronger than humans. :logical:

tribblenator999

Report this Nov. 29 2009, 11:35 am

Quote (Lucifer_ @ Nov. 29 2009, 1:43 am)

prime kirk could hold his own against spock alright but Kirk holds back a bit too.  How would kirk do against nero unleashed.

Admiral_BlackCat

Report this Nov. 29 2009, 1:43 pm

All I know is that it would involve a few double-fisted punches and the timeless jump-kick!!

tribblenator999

Report this Nov. 29 2009, 7:53 pm

Quote (Admiral_BlackCat @ Nov. 29 2009, 1:43 pm)

weird that the new kirk doesn't know his own signature moves. :)

tribblenator999

Report this Nov. 29 2009, 7:55 pm

Quote (TheChronicOne @ Nov. 29 2009, 3:08 pm)
Quote (Admiral_BlackCat @ Nov. 29 2009, 12:43 pm)

No one can withstand that shit!!! ¿ ¿:D

here's a good one. What would Prime Kirk do if nero pulls out his pointy staff.

Vger23

Report this Nov. 29 2009, 8:19 pm

It would be about the same.

Next question

31st_Century_Temporal_Age
nt

Report this Nov. 30 2009, 9:20 am

Well I can't imagine Prime Kirk would say I got your gun before he shoots Ayel. I suppose it was nu Kirk's only way of distracting Ayel though. Prime Kirk at least when we first saw him was 33 years old. So I can imagine he could actually take Nero if he was fresh meaning he had not expended any energy before the fight. Keep in mind Kirk has enough defensive moves to block stronger opponents and has done so against Khan, Spock, others.

lion_tone

Report this Nov. 30 2009, 6:16 pm

Vulcans and Romulans are stronger than humans, but Khan was stronger than both...

We saw Kirk Prime beat the hell out of Khan, so it's logical he might beat the hell out of Nero too...

everythingistaken1

Report this Dec. 01 2009, 4:40 pm

As for nuKirk saying "I got your gun", if you watch closely, he hasn't actually got the gun when he says it, at least not completely. You can actually see him pull it from Ayel's belt and shoot him, so, yeah, it was a distraction.
I'm not sure Nero would be a match for the jump-kick or the double-handed-deathblow...but seriously, are we talking normal hand-to-hand combat? Because Romulans (especially in the new timeline) are far stronger than humans, but if Kirk could get his hands on some bamboo, saltpeter, and a rock...he could blow the entire Narada to bits. :D

tribblenator999

Report this Dec. 01 2009, 9:36 pm

Quote (everythingistaken1 @ Dec. 01 2009, 4:40 pm)

Kirk did beat up some romulans in enterprise incident.

tribblenator999

Report this Dec. 01 2009, 9:37 pm

Quote (everythingistaken1 @ Dec. 01 2009, 4:40 pm)

that was a cool scene.