USS ARMAGEDDON NCC 1752-A

jonnyhotshot

Report this Nov. 08 2009, 1:47 am

USS ARMAGEDDON NCC 1752-A

All levels of roleplay experience are welcome! Of course, the more you know about trek and the more you have rped, the better, but anyone and everyone is welcome, so long as you follow the rules. Welcome Aboard!
A new roleplay, message board based, on a Sovereign class starship. The board is a little messy, mostly because I've been cleaning it up from a long defunct board which was the USS SCOTTY. I've left the old Scotty name and banner up on the site, because it was originally a tribute to the late Mr. Doohan. Who would ever wanna mess with a tribute, right? Anyways, it's all cleaned up now, and we need a crew! Time is set just after Nemesis.

Crew Roster and Availible Positions:
Nurse:
Cheif Engineer: Lt. Blair Morgan
Exec Engineer:
Engineer:
Engineer:
Engineer:

And of course, if you want to be a specialist in something or if you want a position you don't see mentioned, just go ahead and put it in your application on the site and I'll let you know if it's okay! HINT: I'll probably let you have it, so long as it's a realistic position. IE: No Cheif GarbageMan, but a Host for the Lounge would certainly be fine. As would, oh say, a Romulan Liason. You get the idea. All levels of roleplay experience are welcome! Hope to see you there!

This_Is_Not_A_Test

Report this Nov. 10 2009, 2:46 pm

You named your ship after the Christian bible's end of the world scenario? How charming.

PS. It's spelled Chief, not Cheif.

JKirk_2401

Report this Nov. 10 2009, 4:23 pm

Well well Hotshot....the name of this site looks FAMILIAR, right down to the registry number.

Captain_Kayzek_Juno_TGCO

Report this Nov. 10 2009, 6:00 pm

lol...no isn't this a trio which hasn't spoken in a while.

Kahless, Kirk, and Hotshot....its been many moons, many songs, and many many bottles of bloodwine since you have been seen Hotshot.

TINAT. That's a ship with a history, let's not start the nitpicking deal?

jonnyhotshot

Report this Nov. 11 2009, 2:29 am

Yes, it has MUCH history, and yeah Captain Kirk, you know EXACTLY where the name and registry are from. She was always my first love, and what can I say, much like your oh so famous relative, I don't like to lose, and I'll never give up on that beautifull lady. Even if some Vulcan DID self destruct her and ignore my advisement to the contrary...

JKirk_2401

Report this Nov. 11 2009, 2:34 am

LOL..Jim...this is JAIMIE

jonnyhotshot

Report this Nov. 11 2009, 2:59 am

yeah, I knew you were Jaimie. Didn't you make Captain as well? Cause I seem to remember you having the Enterprise while Jim got saddled with some other ship. Course, I AM four years out of the loop... BTW, just for clarification, I was refering to Jim when I said a certain relative of yours. lol But yeah, two Kirks is a tad confusing....:question: But like I said, it's what I get for being four years outta the loop. LOL

P.S. Yeah, it took me FOREVER scouring the internet to track down the right registry number. I didn't have any of the old links anymore, and the site was long renamed. Finally found it somewhere I had posted my Service Record back on the old SFC site. rofl

JKirk_2401

Report this Nov. 11 2009, 3:34 am

LOL..now that's a funny way to get the old registry number, but good luck with her.   Yes, Jaimie has long since made Captain... she's been in command in the storyline for the last 10 years, and in RL I've been leading the Enterprise simm for going on 4 years I think.  We've changed boards a few times, but she's still the Enterprise(formerly Shadow) simm you started on.

jonnyhotshot

Report this Nov. 11 2009, 3:44 am

Actually, I don't believe I ever served on Shadow. But it must be four years you've had her, because you were Captain when I was there as the ESH, and I haven't been on a Trek Simm in almost exactly 4 years. And you're right, it was a funny way to get the numbers. I almost died laughing when I found my service record in my sig on the old command site. I figured it would have been repurposed or something YEARS ago! lol

JKirk_2401

Report this Nov. 11 2009, 3:51 am

LOL..it's been a long time, and we'd wondered where you'd gotten off too and it's good to see you back.   I was Captain then and my character has since been promoted and demoted back down during the timespan of the timeline on Enterprise.  Typical Kirk eh'? lol

jonnyhotshot

Report this Nov. 11 2009, 3:58 am

Yeah, sounds like you're living up to the legend alright! Sucked getting eaten up by high school, but I'm back! And all I can say is, your ships are newer, faster, bigger, sleeker, sturdier, and more advanced, but your uniforms don't come with those nifty bomber jackets as an option anymore! What's up with THAT?!?? rofl

JKirk_2401

Report this Nov. 11 2009, 4:04 am

LOL....New times call for new uniforms...lol, that's what.   Well I'm headed off, I'll check in tomorrow.  L8r.

jonnyhotshot

Report this Nov. 11 2009, 4:16 am

Well, goodnight. Now that we've thoroughly chatted up my recruitment topic and PMed the daylights outta my laptop, I believe I will have to resume chatting with you tommorrow. Or rather, today, as it's already morning! ROFL Ahh, to be up online till 1AM again... We'll have to resume our PM and Post fests later. Live Long and Sleep Well, Captain!:laugh: (Man I've missed those Andorian Smilies!;)

Captain_Kayzek_Juno_TGCO

Report this Nov. 14 2009, 8:19 pm

lol....maybe not the Shadow buddy....but the ISS Shadow. XD.

jonnyhotshot

Report this Nov. 14 2009, 10:25 pm

Woah! Now that's a ship I haven't heard mention of in a LONG time! You're talking about my counterpart now, the baddest, most messed up, crazy, villianous piece of scum and evil I ever dreamed up. That SOB even scared ME! LOL Come to think of it, it would've been fun to continue his charachter though. I was planning on making him into my own little nemesis.