Be Clinton, Beltran

MirrorRobotVicFontaine

Report this Oct. 26 2009, 5:07 pm

Has anyone noticed how much Robert Beltran looks like Bill Clinton?  Isn't this a great opportunity for him to do a Clinton one man show or something?   And would the taking advantage of any possible groupies just be part of staying prepared for the role?   He's probably played Clinton before... how could he not?  If not, well, do so right away Mr. Beltran.   And let me write it, I'm full of ideas....

Chilibean

Report this Oct. 26 2009, 6:06 pm

You think that they look alike? :question:

Bill Clinton has pale complexion with blue eyes and Beltran is naturally tanned with brown eyes. I don't see the connection. Also I don't think Beltran can capture that "Southern Twang" voice of Bill Clinton.

exodus201

Report this Oct. 26 2009, 6:49 pm

I don't see it.

voyfan99

Report this Oct. 26 2009, 6:58 pm

I don't see it either...Beltran is fat with no neck, I think Clinton stopped going to MacDonalds years ago, and he has a neck

exodus201

Report this Oct. 26 2009, 7:30 pm

Quote (voyfan99 @ Oct. 26 2009, 6:58 pm)

:laugh:

teya1020

Report this Oct. 26 2009, 8:09 pm

Quote (voyfan99 @ Oct. 26 2009, 6:58 pm)

:laugh:  :laugh:

Clinton did have cardiac bypass, so he's been skipping Mickey D's lately...

RedShirtGuyNumber1001

POSTS: 2016

Report this Oct. 27 2009, 12:33 am

not really different hair different skin tones, similar jaw line.

MrsStarbuck

Report this Oct. 27 2009, 7:33 am

Quote (voyfan99 @ Oct. 26 2009, 12:58 am)

Ouch! :laugh:

When I saw the title of this thread, I thought that maybe Beltran was running for congress or something!

MirrorRobotVicFontaine

Report this Oct. 27 2009, 12:34 pm

Quote (Chilibean @ Oct. 26 2009, 6:06 pm)

You think that they look alike? :question:

I can't say I've ever noticed any person's "skin complexion".   People can tan, they can lose a tan.  Why would that matter?   I don't notice eye color either.  I could not for the life of me say what the eye colors of people I know are.    Trivial details can be addressed with makeup or colored contacts.   I'm talking about facial features.   A photo of Clinton with his face at a completely different angle than a Beltran photo obviously isn't going to work...

This post was posted for the sake of a transitory yuk.   You're all blunting my fun here.   Beltran IS Clinton, just accept the inevitability!

exodus201

Report this Oct. 27 2009, 1:09 pm

Quote (MirrorRobotVicFontaine @ Oct. 27 2009, 12:34 pm)
Quote (Chilibean @ Oct. 26 2009, 6:06 pm)

You think that they look alike? :question:

I can't say I've ever noticed any person's "skin complexion". ¿ People can tan, they can lose a tan. ¿Why would that matter? ¿ I don't notice eye color either. ¿I could not for the life of me say what the eye colors of people I know are. ¿ ¿Trivial details can be addressed with makeup or colored contacts. ¿ I'm talking about facial features. ¿ A photo of Clinton with his face at a completely different angle than a Beltran photo obviously isn't going to work...

This post was posted for the sake of a transitory yuk. ¿ You're all blunting my fun here. ¿ Beltran IS Clinton, just accept the inevitability!

While it's noble of you not to notice skin complexion, Beltran is darker in skin tone that Bill all year round.  Colored contacts look fake even in person, they look worse on camera.

82AIRBORNE

Report this Oct. 27 2009, 2:28 pm

From what little I've read about Beltran, he is a man of certain convictions and is dedicated to the advancement of particular artistic endeavors as well as Hispanic issues. Now I'm not saying I at all agree with him. But, if he is a man of character, why would he wish to portray a bottom feeding politician?

exodus201

Report this Oct. 27 2009, 3:07 pm

Quote (82AIRBORNE @ Oct. 27 2009, 2:28 pm)

Conviction or not, a paying job is a paying job.

voyfan99

Report this Oct. 27 2009, 8:52 pm

Quote (exodus201 @ Oct. 26 2009, 4:07 pm)
Quote (82AIRBORNE @ Oct. 27 2009, 2:28 pm)

Conviction or not, a paying job is a paying job.

pay check, the great equalizer...doesn't look like Beltran has missed many meals, oops I mean paychecks   :p

exodus201

Report this Oct. 28 2009, 10:35 am

Quote (voyfan99 @ Oct. 27 2009, 8:52 pm)
Quote (exodus201 @ Oct. 26 2009, 4:07 pm)
Quote (82AIRBORNE @ Oct. 27 2009, 2:28 pm)

Conviction or not, a paying job is a paying job.

pay check, the great equalizer...doesn't look like Beltran has missed many meals, oops I mean paychecks ¿ :p

Fast food has dollar menus now. :p  :laugh:

brcarthey

Report this Oct. 28 2009, 10:59 am

Quote (exodus201 @ Oct. 28 2009, 10:35 am)
Quote (voyfan99 @ Oct. 27 2009, 8:52 pm)
Quote (exodus201 @ Oct. 26 2009, 4:07 pm)
Quote (82AIRBORNE @ Oct. 27 2009, 2:28 pm)

Conviction or not, a paying job is a paying job.

pay check, the great equalizer...doesn't look like Beltran has missed many meals, oops I mean paychecks ? :p

Fast food has dollar menus now. :p ¿:laugh:

ba da ba ba baa, he's loving it. ;)

Users browsing this forum: sonofspock1