Which Captain and First Officer would you fear

DammitJim6200

Report this Oct. 25 2009, 2:13 pm

Let's say your a newly cadet serving on a starship or DS9, let's say you screw up real bad and put the ship and crew in danger, and the Captain and First Officer is coming to see you, which on would frighten you the most ( Choose from the list)

With Kirk and Spock, Kirk would be very strict but Spock would use logic to decide what happened, and may speak on your behalf if need be, see "Obsession".

Sisko would be terrifying to see him mad at you, but if it's for a good cause, Kira might take your side,

Janeway would be VERY hard on you depending on what you did how much trouble you're in, but MAYBE Chakotay will take your side if he feels you deserve it.

Captain Archer would be mad, but may let you off if he feels you deserve it, T'pol wouldn't care less as long as it dosen't involve her.

I would say Captain Picard and Commander Riker would be the most intimidating, because they usually see eye to eye on things and two forces are stronger than one.
So decide !.. :D

tribblenator999

Report this Oct. 25 2009, 3:52 pm

dude what I noticed is all the captains would grill on you but the first officers would try to save your behind. Me personally I would fear Kirk and Spock more than everybody on the list. Why? Kirk and Spock would mess me up big time. Picard and Riker can't mess me up. Sisko and Kira could mess me up. I laugh at Janeway and Chakotay. Archer and T'Pol would get messed up by me. :D :D

DammitJim6200

Report this Oct. 25 2009, 4:43 pm

Quote (tribblenator999 @ Oct. 24 2009, 4:52 pm)

That's interesting, I don't recall Kirk and Spock going real hard on anyone...Ah but there was that time in "The Undiscovered Country" where Kirk and Spock found Val'eris in Sick Bay and slap the Phaser out of her hand, Spock look like he was ready to kill her.

lostshaker

Report this Oct. 25 2009, 5:59 pm

Archer and T'Pol would be fairly understanding. They're the first ones out in space and mistakes are expected. Look at how often Trip messed up. He had to explain to Archer that he got pregnant, and he was responsible for the suicide of an alien cogenitor.

Kirk and Spock broke the rules so often they might understand. Kirk's flexible too. McCoy left his communicator in Bella's office and all Kirk did was make a joke about how the Iotians will eventually be coming "...for a piece of our action."

Sisko and Kira... Sisko would be intimidating, but I'd be more scared that Kira would bring Bajoran spiritual beliefs into the mix and say something like the prophets are going to be all over you. I'd tune Kira out so the point would be lost on me.

Janeway and Chakotay... chances are one will take your side and the other will be against you, so you've got a 50/50 chance.

Picard and Riker, like DJ said, they see eye to eye and communicate to each other with looks and other nonverbal codes. Picard would give a speech that would have one feeling like... "Why didn't you just hand me a phaser that's been set to kill?" Riker would give you a look that asks, "Why didn't you ask yourself: what would Picard do?" Look at how Riker first treated Barclay or how Picard treated Wesley and Sito Jaxa in "The First Duty" and "Lower Decks".

tribblenator999

Report this Oct. 25 2009, 8:20 pm

Okay you got to be some kind of pansy ensign if you are scared of prophet mumbo jumbo. LOL

lostshaker

Report this Oct. 25 2009, 9:42 pm

Not scared (in the literal sense) of the prophets, just not wishing to hear Kira ramble on about the mumbo jumbo of the wormhole aliens being Gods. However, a frightening nightmare would involve being stranded on Bajor. I've said many times the only Bajorans worth anything were the ones that ran away.

kvlc

Report this Oct. 26 2009, 12:16 am

Sisko is a badass but honestly Kira would just get me excited.  Picard would probably rip my head off while Riker smokes a cigarette and kicks me when I'm down.

TashaYar86

Report this Oct. 26 2009, 6:00 am

Archer and Riker. They are scary.  :(

Ensign_Riwa

Report this Oct. 26 2009, 12:25 pm

Kirk and Spock would make me so embarrassed of anything! :rookie: :blush:

chr3335

Report this Oct. 27 2009, 6:16 pm

none they are not as scary as my current captain and xo

DammitJim6200

Report this Oct. 27 2009, 7:32 pm

Quote (chr3335 @ Oct. 26 2009, 7:16 pm)
none they are not as scary as my current captain and xo

You're in the military ? explain give all the details ! :D

mdjustus

Report this Aug. 09 2010, 5:53 pm

Picard and Riker.  Picard is that type of captain that deserves respect and Riker will blast ya.

DataLady91

Report this Aug. 09 2010, 5:54 pm

TNG fan that I am, my knee-jerk answer is Picard and Riker, but put them together with Kirk and Spock and you've got a truly kickbutt foursome worthy of being feared.

Tadasimha

Report this Aug. 10 2010, 1:20 pm

Jellico and Shelby would make me nervous if I was assigned to a ship they were on.  Jellico is such a hard-nosed by the book type, you'd get blasted for any little infraction (although I was glad to see him get Troi into a proper uniform finally) and Shelby wouldn't hesitate to throw you under the bus if she thought it would advance her career.

If evolution is outlawed, only outlaws will evolve.

mjmr1701

Report this Aug. 21 2010, 1:25 am

Kirk and Riker. You get a sense if either are pushed so far that they'd really do some damage.

"To Boldy Go"