Your Ultimate Star Trek Collectable

Mirrorgirl

Report this Oct. 25 2009, 6:41 am

Okay, so if money was no object, and availablity could be arranged, would Star Trek item would you most love to own.

For me it would be Captain Kirk's Gold Sleeveless Shirt from Mirror, Mirror.

Tell me yours... :D

out_of_this_world

Report this Oct. 25 2009, 6:43 am

If money was no object well...... William Shatner in his 30s  ;)

seriously though i would like the captain's chair, and helm/tactical consoles as my living room furniture

Mirrorgirl

Report this Oct. 25 2009, 6:50 am

Quote (out_of_this_world @ Oct. 25 2009, 8:43 pm)
If money was no object well...... William Shatner in his 30s ¿;)

You and I both  :laugh:  :laugh:

Nice, Captain's Chair and Helm/Tactical would look great, with a Super Large Screen TV in front!  :cool:

Mirrorgirl

Report this Oct. 25 2009, 6:52 am

Well if we are getting multiple choices, I want a Green Wrap-around as well and a set of Spock Ears

Has anyone noticed that there are a set of Spock's Ears (mounted in Perspex) sitting on Matthew McGonaghy's desk in 'Tropic Thunder'? I just bet they are Ben Stiller's personal Collectables. :cool: :cool: :cool:

Mirrorgirl

Report this Oct. 25 2009, 6:53 am

BTW, MG, what a great idea for a thread.

OMG, where do I start?

Can I have a nice autographed photo of the main cast? Some of the original Starfleet outfits? The TOS bridge? Bones' hypo? HAHA... :blush: ¿:laugh:[/quote]
Bones' Hypo - crack me up ¿:laugh:

Mirrorgirl

Report this Oct. 25 2009, 7:04 am

Oh and I forgot - a pair of 'the pants' ;)  (You know like the Butt Girls got to 'spend time' with)

Renaikan

Report this Oct. 25 2009, 8:52 am

You ladies have a dirty mind! :p

For me, the original eleven-foot miniature model of the original Enterprise 1701.

MrsStarbuck

Report this Oct. 25 2009, 9:27 am

If money is no object...I'll just take a gift-wrapped Nimoy, thanks ;)

Valdena

Report this Oct. 25 2009, 9:42 am

Quote (MrsStarbuck @ Oct. 25 2009, 9:27 am)
If money is no object...I'll just take a gift-wrapped Nimoy, thanks ;)

I knew you were gonna say that! Hahahahahaha

Valdena

Report this Oct. 25 2009, 9:43 am

I would take a life size Enterprise 1701, and live on it! :D

Valdena

Report this Oct. 25 2009, 9:44 am

You did say.......if money was NO object. Hehe :laugh:

BrotherofShran01

Report this Oct. 25 2009, 11:40 am

If money was no object...

(1) A big lot to hold buildings made in the image of all ships named Enterprise, from Kirk to Picard; Defiant, Voyager, Promethus, and The Delta Flyer

(3) Starfleet Acadmey for the tourist and newbies.

(4) Captain Robay DoJo of command training (created by me and hosted by Captain Robau) to raise the level of awesomeness

(5) A life size agony booths to deal with Pompous Federation Ambassadors, trolls and unwelcome duals.

(6) The acadmey for Captain's women candidates...hosted by me... :D

(7) The MACO and Andorian Imperial Guard landing party and away survival training academy.

(8) Testing grounds for the next generation of starships (real or otherwise)

Mirrorgirl

Report this Oct. 25 2009, 2:00 pm

Quote (Renaikan @ Oct. 25 2009, 10:52 pm)
You ladies have a dirty mind! :p

Is that the one that is in the Smithsonian?

BrotherofShran01

Report this Oct. 25 2009, 3:47 pm

Vina :D

love_those_spacemen

Report this Nov. 03 2009, 7:06 pm

Quote (ServalanFan @ Oct. 25 2009, 7:05 am)
If I had room I'd get the Galileo. OK I'd make room.

Great choice! And isn't one of the models actually rusting away in a trailer park somewhere? I know I've seen the pics.

I still want Spock's whale tank ensemble. I was outbid on ebay in the last 14 seconds.