The Bridge

BrotherofShran01

Report this Oct. 22 2009, 9:42 pm

Welcome to THE BRIDGE.

The brain and command center of a starship. It comes in many forms and shapes, but whether it is occupied by the loyal crew or a boarding party...it is the place everyone wants to be.

This is the place where adventure happens (role playing or hanging out on the bridge). Just don't hang out where an adventure is taking place...ask to join in or watch the action. No trolling or / .  It will be the agony booth for you.

Mirrorgirl

Report this Oct. 22 2009, 11:15 pm

Ambassadore Robert Fox pulls rank on the Bridge

Scotty refuses an order, from Ambassadore Fox, to lower the shields

Mirrorgirl

Report this Oct. 23 2009, 12:00 am

Quote (MarmaladeSkies @ Oct. 23 2009, 1:44 pm)
Wow, we have a real bridge! And not just Kirk's sexy bedroom like the Kirk thread, muhahahah..... ¿:laugh: What a neat idea for a thread.

Anyway, as for the above post, good for Scotty!!

:D

Yes, one of the many wonderful 'Bridge' moments.

FOX: Diplomacy, gentlemen, should be a job left to diplomats. You will, of course, immediately resume a peaceful status.
SCOTT: No, sir, I will not.
FOX: What did you say?
SCOTT: I'll not lower the screens, not until the Captain tells me to.
FOX: You are taking orders from me. You will lower the screens as a sign of good faith. My authority.
SCOTT: I know about your authority, but the screens stay up.
MCCOY: Mister Fox, they faked a message from the Captain, they've launched an attack against our ship. Now you want us to trust them openly?
FOX: I want you and expect you to obey my lawful orders.
SCOTT: No, sir. I won't lower the screens.
FOX: Your refusal to comply with my orders has endangered the entire success of this mission. I can have you sent to a penal colony for this.
SCOTT: That you can, sir, but I won't lower the screens.
FOX: Your name will figure prominently in my report to the Federation Central.
(Fox leaves the Bridge)
MCCOY: Well, Scotty, now you've done it.
SCOTT: Aye. The haggis is in the fire for sure, but I'll not lower my defences on the word of that mealy-mouthed gentleman down below. Not until I know what happened to the Captain.

YAAAAY!!!! Scotty!

Mirrorgirl

Report this Oct. 23 2009, 12:13 am

Doing great MS, it's my long weekend again, so I've had a big sleep-in, done (most) of the housework, watched an episode of Star Trek (now would that be 'A Taste of Armageddon', in which Kirk looks the hottest he ever did - screen licking time...LOL), watched half of the Johnny Depp 'Willy Wonka' and visited these boards...so all is well in my world.

Mirrorgirl

Report this Oct. 23 2009, 12:48 am

I'd like to watch the rest, but my DVD drive in my computer is playing silly buggers and starts freezing anything after about 1 hour into any movie I watch :(  Looks like it's time for a new DVD drive :logical:

BrotherofShran01

Report this Oct. 23 2009, 5:59 am

Hello ladies. I have to leave the bridge for the moment, but I will leave command of the ship to MS for the monent until I get back. MS you have the conn...

MrsStarbuck

Report this Oct. 23 2009, 6:21 am

Spock says I can help out at the science station :)

What do you mean 'don't touch anything?' Listen Mr Spock, I know what I'm doing, now step aside and let me at it!

Spock: *sigh*

MrsStarbuck

Report this Oct. 23 2009, 6:30 am

I will be if Bro will have me.

And thanks for the vote of confidence ;)

Mirrorgirl

Report this Oct. 23 2009, 6:38 am

Can I have the Communications position (Uhura needs a break, I mean how often does she get Shore Leave? ) :D

Mirrorgirl

Report this Oct. 23 2009, 7:28 am

Hailing frequencies open. :cool:

KeiraScott

Report this Oct. 23 2009, 8:12 am

LOL MS railing for promotion! I love that photo of Scotty refusing to comply with Ambassador Fox's orders by the way. and MG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't seen you in ages!!! How are you doing?

KeiraScott

Report this Oct. 23 2009, 8:13 am

By the way, I love this Bridge thread! My friend is being a doll and letting me borrow his second laptop until I get a new one so I'LL BE ON HERE MORE FINALLY!!!!!!!

MrsStarbuck

Report this Oct. 23 2009, 8:15 am

Sorry to derail this thread for a moment, and also sorry to be so unabashedly blowing my own trumpet, but...

I've been posting on an online Trek RPG for some time now, and I've just found out that I've been nominated for best junior engineer! Woot!

KeiraScott

Report this Oct. 23 2009, 8:23 am

Congrats Starbuck!!! Engineer's the best way to go always ;) :laugh:

I'm pretty happy being lieutenant commander so far I don't mind staying here. I forget what rank you and Candy are though!!!!lol

Mirrorgirl

Report this Oct. 23 2009, 8:26 am

Quote (KeiraScott @ Oct. 23 2009, 10:12 pm)

Hiya Keira, long time no see. I'm fabulous thank you, and yourself, is all well in the Scotty-verse?

I'm Super, thanks for asking - language warning!

Users browsing this forum: darmokattanagra