Jolene Blalock

Middleman

Report this Oct. 13 2009, 8:25 am

Jolene Blalock, best known to Star Trek: Enterprise fans for her role as the Vulcan T'Pol, will be appearing in the second season of Legend of the Seeker.

Blalock begins filming this week in New Zealand. She will portray a mysterious Sister of the Dark, who possesses very powerful magic, and will threaten both Richard?s (Craig Horner) quest to defeat evil forces, and Kahlan (Bridget Regan.)

The second season of Legend of the Seeker will premiere on the weekend of November 7. Legend of the Seeker combines elements of fantasy, magic, adventure, mystery and romance. The series is an adaptation of Terry Goldkind?s Sword of Truth book series.

Her Twitter said she was in New Zealand but didn't say what she was doing there; now we know. I never heard of Legend of the Seeker, but rest assured that I'll be watching.

honeybee1111

Report this Oct. 13 2009, 8:48 am

Good for her. Sounds like she's got a fun villain role. I've seen the show once or twice, and it's not bad at all. Very light-hearted adventure/fantasy stuff.

jolene_blalock_fan

Report this Oct. 13 2009, 9:15 am

ah cool!  thanks for the info.  i will check it out.

kludge77

Report this Oct. 13 2009, 1:13 pm

I watched the first season. I'm totally surprised they got a second season out of this show.
It made the Highlander TV series look deep, and well thought out. I watched it, and enjoyed it...but still.

vadic

Report this Oct. 14 2009, 9:43 am

Quote (Middleman @ Oct. 13 2009, 8:25 am)

I always knew she had a little "sister" in her. :cool:

Middleman

Report this Jan. 07 2010, 7:23 am

Our girl, Jolene Blalock, is set to start her recurring role on Legend of the Seeker on the weekend of January 23rd. Here are some details about her first two episodes as well as a couple of images for you! (Like you didn't think I would find these?)

Perdition
Premieres weekend of January 30th

Trapped in the deadly Valley of Perdition, Richard's (Craig Horner) worst fears come magically to life and threaten to kill him, while the world?s most powerful sorceress, Sister Nicci (Guest Star Jolene Blalock), plots to murder Kahlan (Bridget Regan); Cara?s (Tabrett Bethell) feelings for the new Seeker deepen.

ViperMan2000

Report this Jan. 07 2010, 2:44 pm

Quote (Middleman @ Jan. 07 2010, 7:23 am)

Can she even portray evil? Something about that just doesn't sound like it would fit to me...

Middleman

Report this Jan. 07 2010, 2:45 pm

Quote (ViperMan2000 @ Jan. 07 2010, 2:44 pm)

Well, we'll find out on the 23rd. (She still looks hot)  ;)

kludge77

Report this Jan. 07 2010, 2:55 pm

Quote (ViperMan2000 @ Jan. 06 2010, 11:44 pm)
Quote (Middleman @ Jan. 07 2010, 7:23 am)

Looks like they both hit their marks! :laugh:

Clearly this isn't a production shot...

lostshaker

Report this Jan. 07 2010, 3:51 pm

I've seen the show a couple of times, but did not know it existed the first season. With television being a barren landscape of creativity as reality shows march forth, the show is fun. It doesn't hurt that Mike Sussman and Andre Bormanis are producers (Co-Executive and Supervising, respectively).  That was my initial reason for watching the show. I saw their names as I was channel surfing.

Dbear1

Report this Jan. 07 2010, 6:55 pm

Yeah she still looks hot, thanks for the pictures Middleman.  When I learned she was on it I started checking out the show, if you like a bit of Sword and sorcery just for funs sake it actually is pretty good.

Cule

Report this Jan. 07 2010, 6:56 pm

I love "Legend of the Seeker," and these caps look really nice! Can't wait for this.

Middleman

Report this Jan. 07 2010, 10:06 pm

Quote (Yanks @ Jan. 07 2010, 9:50 pm)
Lookin fine ;)

Somehow I had a feeling you would say that.

Middleman

Report this Jan. 09 2010, 10:20 am

Another Jolene Picture.

sonofspock1

Report this Jan. 09 2010, 12:01 pm

Jolene looks pretty god in those pics! Hey Yanks? Can you check out the Hoshi thread? Something about a pic you posted, and I just posted a question about it.

You'll know the one when you see my reaction! :laugh:

Users browsing this forum: FleetAdmiral_BamBam