Trek Holoprograms

Camorite

Report this Sep. 28 2009, 10:10 pm

over the years we have seen many great, and not so great, holoprograms being run by various Trek characters. From Worfs Ancient West adventure with his son and Troi, to Paris's Adventures of Captain Proton, the Holodeck has play a huge part in the lives of those that live in the 24th century.

So the question is, in your opinion what was the best Holoprogram run in the 24th century?

Trekwolf164

POSTS: 32043

Report this Sep. 28 2009, 10:11 pm

Enterprise

:logical:

Camorite

Report this Sep. 28 2009, 10:43 pm

Only what happend in TATV, but if you are trying to spout your rediculous Enterprise hologram BS, then please go spam that crap somewhere else.

juliansgirl7

Report this Sep. 28 2009, 10:54 pm

JULIAN'S spy program

Camorite

Report this Sep. 28 2009, 11:04 pm

:laugh: actually juliansgirl, when i was typing this up i just happened to think of you and the fact that you would mention the Julian Bashire: Secret Agent stories.

Edgeways

Report this Sep. 29 2009, 1:12 am

"Vulcan Love Slave II: The Revenge"

coloradochaz

Report this Sep. 29 2009, 2:43 pm

Well I don't know the name of the program, but in TNG episode "Cost of Living", Lwaxana Troi went there with Worf's son, Alexander. There was a naked female dancing around the mudbath in the program, and that definately caught my eye... ;)

juliansgirl7

Report this Sep. 29 2009, 2:46 pm

Quote (Camorite @ Sep. 28 2009, 11:04 pm)

Oh, how sweet!

Of Course, I would mention that one-My All-Time favorite ST episode!

subytrek

Report this Sep. 29 2009, 6:21 pm

Quote (Edgeways @ Sep. 28 2009, 10:12 pm)
"Vulcan Love Slave II: The Revenge"

Yeah, I would have to try the Vulcan Love Slave series also.  :cool:

OtakuJo

Report this Sep. 29 2009, 9:04 pm

I'd have to go with Julian's secret agent programmes too. *as in those which we actually get to see*.

But some of the other Miles & Julian battle scenarios would have been cool to see too I reckon.

juliansgirl7

Report this Sep. 29 2009, 9:28 pm

Quote (coloradochaz @ Sep. 29 2009, 2:43 pm)

At the End of the episode when they had Worf actually join them, didn't Deanna look like Cher?  :laugh:

coloradochaz

Report this Sep. 30 2009, 9:23 am

Maybe so, and Worf's final words in the mudbath: "you're supposed to just sit here?"

juliansgirl7

Report this Sep. 30 2009, 10:19 am

That WAS funny!

I'll bet he would have enjoyed one with Jadzia!

IKS_Okrand

Report this Sep. 30 2009, 11:42 am

There was a Voyager episode that I saw (forgot the title) when Torres modifies a program that enables her to bungee jump/freefall right out of an orbiting starship, which I thought looked pretty cool. Certainly looked more interesting than being in a cliched 1940's-era detective novel :p

out_of_this_world

Report this Sep. 30 2009, 12:00 pm

I really like Fair Haven.. (is that how it is spelt) ..... the Irish sea-side town that they run for ages on Voyager..... though if I was adapting that program I would put in slightly less fake Irish accents