Zombie Hordes

Beccs_

POSTS: 41931

Report this Sep. 13 2009, 3:24 pm

I sent a few zombies off to suck the brains of a few people from this but they came back hungry.

:p

Any ideas about the feeding and general maintenance of zombies (either my hordes or that small percentage of ST.com members who count as zombies?)

RomanLion

Report this Sep. 13 2009, 3:27 pm

Don't get them wet, and don't feed them after midnight...

Oh, wait, sorry, those are Gremlins...

Longtimetrekker1

Report this Sep. 13 2009, 3:28 pm

Quote (Beccs_ @ Sep. 13 2009, 3:24 pm)

:p

Send your littlest zombies so they can fill up on a small snack.  :D

akebono62

POSTS: 19767

Report this Sep. 13 2009, 3:30 pm

Quote (Beccs_ @ Sep. 13 2009, 12:24 pm)

:p

You gotta stop sending your zombies to suck the brains of the most vociferous ST.com Democrats and Jerry Garcia fans.

**waits for tirades**

:sarcastic: :p

PrepareToBeBoarded

Report this Sep. 13 2009, 3:31 pm

Sacrifice yourself?  :p

As far as maintenance goes, shoot 'em in the head.

Beccs_

POSTS: 41931

Report this Sep. 13 2009, 3:32 pm

Quote (RomanLion @ Sep. 12 2009, 4:27 pm)
Don't get them wet, and don't feed them after midnight...

Oh, wait, sorry, those are Gremlins...

Well they're similar to gremlins with the whole don't feed after midnight, thing.  But getting them wet just makes parts fall off sooner.

Beccs_

POSTS: 41931

Report this Sep. 13 2009, 3:33 pm

Quote (akebono62 @ Sep. 12 2009, 4:30 pm)
Quote (Beccs_ @ Sep. 13 2009, 12:24 pm)

:p

You gotta stop sending your zombies to suck the brains of Democrats and Jerry Garcia fans.

**waits for tirades**

:sarcastic: ¿:p

You won't get a tirade from me.

I will say that some of the southern states are a cause for concern for the diets of my zombies, though . . .

Longtimetrekker1

Report this Sep. 13 2009, 3:37 pm

Quote (akebono62 @ Sep. 13 2009, 3:30 pm)
Quote (Beccs_ @ Sep. 13 2009, 12:24 pm)

:p

**waits for tirades**

:sarcastic: ¿:p

I believe that's an incorrect assessment of the brain power of the groups you mention--well, maybe not the stoner Garcia fans, but not Dems in general.

Now the Sarah Palin, Rush supporters and book burning Evangelicals, THEY seem much more likely to fit your description.  :D

akebono62

POSTS: 19767

Report this Sep. 13 2009, 3:51 pm

Quote (Longtimetrekker1 @ Sep. 13 2009, 12:37 pm)
Quote (akebono62 @ Sep. 13 2009, 3:30 pm)
Quote (Beccs_ @ Sep. 13 2009, 12:24 pm)

:p

**waits for tirades**

:sarcastic: :p

Now the Sarah Palin, Rush supporters and book burning Evangelicals, THEY seem much more likely to fit your description. :D

You mean to tell me, as thoughtful and erudite as you can be sometimes, that you missed the Deadhead allusion? And, the sarcastic emoticon?

Oh, and I'll fix the other part.

;)

As for your list, I'll agree with most of your list- my mom likes Rush, so I'll need to recuse myself in that case.

Longtimetrekker1

Report this Sep. 13 2009, 3:53 pm

Quote (akebono62 @ Sep. 13 2009, 3:51 pm)
Quote (Longtimetrekker1 @ Sep. 13 2009, 12:37 pm)
Quote (akebono62 @ Sep. 13 2009, 3:30 pm)
Quote (Beccs_ @ Sep. 13 2009, 12:24 pm)

:p

**waits for tirades**

:sarcastic: ?:p

Now the Sarah Palin, Rush supporters and book burning Evangelicals, THEY seem much more likely to fit your description. ?:D

Oh, and I'll fix the other part.

;)

Oh, good one.  I forgot that's what they are called.   :D

Cruervo

Report this Sep. 13 2009, 4:30 pm

I had a dream last night of fighting zombie hordes. The scary part was some of them were like espionage-zombies lol that would trick you into having your back turned.

Longtimetrekker1

Report this Sep. 13 2009, 4:34 pm

Quote (Cruervo @ Sep. 13 2009, 4:30 pm)

No, those were Nachtzombies!  :D

Beccs_

POSTS: 41931

Report this Sep. 13 2009, 4:36 pm

Quote (Longtimetrekker1 @ Sep. 12 2009, 5:34 pm)
Quote (Cruervo @ Sep. 13 2009, 4:30 pm)

No, those were Nachtzombies! ¿:D

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

akebono62

POSTS: 19767

Report this Sep. 13 2009, 5:09 pm

Quote (Beccs_ @ Sep. 13 2009, 1:36 pm)
Quote (Longtimetrekker1 @ Sep. 12 2009, 5:34 pm)
Quote (Cruervo @ Sep. 13 2009, 4:30 pm)

No, those were Nachtzombies! :D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Isn't that redundant? :question:

Corwin8

Report this Sep. 13 2009, 8:45 pm

Zombies don't just eat brains.

Watch most any zombie movie. Zomnivores......

:laugh: