Famous Quote's

Vice_Adm_Baxter

Report this Aug. 11 2009, 5:45 pm

Just post your favorite quotes from any episode. I shall start:

Obsession S.2:

McCoy: "Spock's green blood left a bad taste in the creature's
mouth."
Spock: "Colloquially expressed, but essentially correct."

The Cage:

Dr. Boyce: "A man either lives life as it happens to him, meets it head-on and licks it, or he turns his back on it and starts to wither away".

Pike: "As in all ships doctors are dirty old men".

ebbandit

Report this Aug. 12 2009, 8:12 am

Doomsday Machine, Decker, Youre Bluffing.  Spock, Vulcans never bluff.  Decker, No, I dont suppose that they do.  Very well MR. Spock, the bridge is yours.  Same episode, Kirk, There is no third planet!  Decker, Dont you think I know that!?, There was, but not anymore!

MrsStarbuck

Report this Aug. 12 2009, 8:28 am

I love this little exchange from DitD:

Spock: [The Horta] found humanoid appearance revolting, but she felt she could get used to it.

McCoy: Oh, she did, did she? Now tell me, did she happen to make any comment about those ears?

Spock: Not specifically, but I did get the distinct impression she found them the most attractive human characteristic of all. I didn¿t have the heart to tell her that only I have¿

Kirk: She really liked those ears?

Spock: Captain, the Horta is a remarkably intelligent and sensitive creature with impeccable taste.

Kirk: Because she approved of you.

Spock: Really, Captain, my modesty¿

Kirk: ...Does not bear close examination, Mr. Spock. I suspect you're becoming more and more human all the time.

Spock: Captain, I see no reason to stand here and be insulted.

Mirrorgirl

Report this Aug. 12 2009, 8:43 am

From 'And the Children Shall Lead' (which has a great script, shame about the leaden direction)

SPOCK: Possible, Captain. Evil does seek to maintain power by suppressing the truth.
MCCOY: Or by misleading the innocent.

Vice_Adm_Baxter

Report this Aug. 12 2009, 8:55 am

Quote (Mirrorgirl @ Aug. 12 2009, 5:43 am)

MCCOY: Or by misleading the innocent.

Wow MG evil will never have power over you!  ;)  :p

exeter276

Report this Aug. 12 2009, 11:26 am

From Day Of The Dove:

McCoy- (To Kirk & Spock) "How many more men must die before you two begin to act like military men instead of fools?"

Vice_Adm_Baxter

Report this Aug. 12 2009, 11:29 am

From Spock's Brain:

Kara: Brain and brain!  What is brain?

GreenDragon527

Report this Aug. 12 2009, 2:27 pm

ebbandit same thing i was gonna post :laugh:

StarTreKOSNG1Fan

Report this Aug. 25 2009, 5:34 am

"Captain, may I ask where you will be?"- Spock

"In Sickbay with a headache"- Kirk

"You hit the killions because they instulted the Enterprise not because-"-Kirk

"No, sir it was a matter of pride"-Scotty

"Oh, Scotty your confied to quaters until futher notice"-Kirk

"Oh, why thank you sir, it gives me time to cath up on my tactal jourinals!"- Scotty

"Spock, I dont' know much about the tribbles yet, but there is one thing I have discovered"- McCoy

"And what's that doctor?"- Spock

"I like them, better than I like you"- McCoy

"Doctor they do indeed have one charcteristc, they don't talk too much"- Spock

"Trouble with Tribbles"

Vger23

Report this Aug. 25 2009, 7:32 am

"Death has little meaning to us. If it has none to you...then attack us NOW. We grow ANNOYED with your FOOLISHNESS."

-James T. Kirk
"The Corbomite Manuver"

Renaikan

Report this Aug. 25 2009, 4:49 pm

My personal favorite from Balance of Terror.

Kirk: "I wish I were on a long sea voyage somewhere; not too much deck tennis, no frantic dancing and no responsibility. Why me? I look around that bridge, I see the men waiting for me to make the next move. And Bones what if I'm wrong?" (rising)

McCoy: "Captain..."

Kirk: "No, I don't really expect an answer."

"McCoy: But I've got one; something I seldom say to a... customer, Jim. In this galaxy, there's a mathematical probability of three million Earth-type planets. And, in all the universe, three million million galaxies like this. And in all of that and perhaps more only one of each of us.... Don't destroy the one named 'Kirk'."

MrsStarbuck

Report this Aug. 25 2009, 6:19 pm

Okay, so I've got to post it:

Khan: "To the last, I will grapple with thee! from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!"

Brilliant!

KeiraScott

Report this Aug. 25 2009, 6:28 pm

Scotty

"Up your shaft"

"Aye, the haggis is in the fire for sure"

McCoy: "What in the name of heaven is this?"
Scotty: "Heaven's got very little to do with this."

"The warp drive is a hopeless pile of junk."

"I'd love to tear this baby apart."

McCoy

" What am I, a doctor or a moon shuttle conductor? If I jumped every time a light flashed around here, I'd end up talking to myself."

Spock: "I made an error in my computations."
McCoy: "Oh? This could be an historic occasion."

Kirk: "You're suffering from a Vulcan mind-meld, Doctor."
McCoy: "That green-blooded son of a b*tch! It's his revenge for all those arguments he lost! "

Vice_Adm_Baxter

Report this Aug. 25 2009, 6:31 pm

PATTERNS OF FORCE

Kirk: "Kirk to Enterprise. What's happening there?"
Uhura: "Dr. McCoy's having difficulty with that uniform."
Kirk: "Send him naked if you have to. Kirk out."

MrsStarbuck

Report this Aug. 25 2009, 6:31 pm

Quote (KeiraScott @ Aug. 25 2009, 12:28 am)
Scotty