Worst Star Trek Episode Ever

RedShirtGuyNumber1001

POSTS: 2016

Report this Aug. 06 2009, 4:44 pm

Out of all these toilet episodes (in my opinion) which one stank up the show more than any other.

honeybee1111

Report this Aug. 06 2009, 4:49 pm

Oh, my sentimental favorite is TATV, of course. But I gotta give it up for Fury as well - way to destroy a character a lot of people like.

And frankly, my mind has blocked out "The Naked Now" because the image of Yar using Data as a sex toy still creeps....

Threshold...yikes.  Babel, ugh. Turnabout Intruder...eee. Yeah, that's some list.

But I actually love "Regeneration" - I think it fits nicely with First Contact. And it's a great homage to The Thing. And after the crew of Voyager defeating the full on Borg every friggin week - it was nice to see a handful of rogue borg feel like a real threat.

grigori

Report this Aug. 06 2009, 5:39 pm

today it feels like Fury. they said they killed Trip 'cause they "liked" his character; so what on earth was their excuse for what they did to Kes? dumbity dumb dumb dumb

RedShirtGuyNumber1001

POSTS: 2016

Report this Aug. 06 2009, 9:16 pm

I think The Naked Now was bad.  I remember when my Dad watched that episode he didn't watch TNG again until about season 3...lol.

Middleman

Report this Aug. 06 2009, 9:40 pm

TATV, Does anyone even have to ask?

whyaduck

Report this Aug. 06 2009, 9:51 pm

This is wrong at so many levels.

RedShirtGuyNumber1001

POSTS: 2016

Report this Aug. 06 2009, 9:54 pm

I don't know but I tell you The Naked Now was incredibly bad.

Middleman

Report this Aug. 06 2009, 10:17 pm

Quote (RedShirtGuyNumber1001 @ Aug. 06 2009, 9:54 pm)
I don't know but I tell you The Naked Now was incredibly bad.

Maybe one day I'll watch it. Each series had its dogs (and I don't mean Porthos)

honeybee1111

Report this Aug. 06 2009, 10:19 pm

You'll need some eye bleach after the Yar/Data hookup, I promise.

Middleman

Report this Aug. 06 2009, 10:35 pm

Quote (honeybee1111 @ Aug. 06 2009, 10:19 pm)
You'll need some eye bleach after the Yar/Data hookup, I promise.

My official tag line is "I would rather take my eyes out with a spoon than watch..." (you can fill in the blank)

RedShirtGuyNumber1001

POSTS: 2016

Report this Aug. 06 2009, 11:51 pm

I like the line, "I'd rather tear out my intestines with a fork."

ENT567

Report this Aug. 07 2009, 4:25 am

RedShirtGuyNumber1001,

(1) This is a thread that should belong to the General Star Trek Discussions Forum (you are violating the Boards rules).

(2) That is a "cheat list" - it doesn't include such horrible eps like The Savage Curtain, The Omega Glory, Who Mourns for Adonais?, Catspaw, The Apple, And the Children Shall Lead, That Which Survives, Requiem for Methuselah, Skin of Evil.

How can one put Regeneration together with Move Along Home???

As for TNG's The Naked Now, I don't see it much worse than its predecessor from TOS (Naked Time) - both are equally silly.

Anyways, if I voted, my vote would split between The Savage Curtain and Skin of Evil.

CornishMonkey

Report this Aug. 07 2009, 4:37 am

I voted "Threshold". :sick:

I am really disappointed in "Move Along Home" being an option here. :angry:

Actually, "The Storyteller" is the worst episode in the whole Star Trek franchise. I say this with DS9 being my favourite and the best series. :honorable:

RedShirtGuyNumber1001

POSTS: 2016

Report this Aug. 08 2009, 5:54 pm

Naked Time was cool, Naked now was odd...watch the acting in it next time you watch.  Listen for the famous Picard "Beavis laugh."

Damien

Report this Aug. 08 2009, 9:24 pm

I think Impulse (Season three ENT) sucks pretty hard. 44 minutes of that stupid strobe light would give anyone a headache. The director and the lighting guy should be forced to watch it in a darkened room over and over.