Would you? If you were a single male parent

Avenger_Class2009

Report this Jul. 30 2009, 3:21 pm

If you were a single male parent and hired an 18 year old baby sitter to take care of your kid and she made a pass at  you
Would you?

Commander_Zelkar

Report this Jul. 30 2009, 3:23 pm

I'd need to know if her father could kick my butt, or owned any guns first

Avenger_Class2009

Report this Jul. 30 2009, 3:28 pm

Quote (Commander_Zelkar @ July 30 2009, 3:23 pm)
I'd need to know if her father could kick my butt, or owned any guns first

Lets say she is an orphan and lives with her aunt May

norwegian

Report this Jul. 30 2009, 3:28 pm

Am I a 21 year old single father or a 35 year old single father?  Is she good looking?  Was the pass some kind of "trampy girls gone wild" pass or did she just express an interest in me?

Avenger_Class2009

Report this Jul. 30 2009, 3:31 pm

Quote (norwegian @ July 30 2009, 3:28 pm)
Am I a 21 year old single father or a 35 year old single father? ¿Is she good looking? ¿Was the pass some kind of "trampy girls gone wild" pass or did she just express an interest in me?

She looks like a girl next door type

Admiral_JTK

Report this Jul. 30 2009, 3:41 pm

Quote (Commander_Zelkar @ July 30 2009, 3:23 pm)
I'd need to know if her father could kick my butt, or owned any guns first

QFT.

and make her 19-20 to get rid of the creepy factor...even though legal, 18 is still riding the cusp - and she could be lying.
Then again, if she's old enough to legally work in pr0n.....

Beccs_

POSTS: 41931

Report this Jul. 30 2009, 3:52 pm

Quote (Avenger_Class2009 @ July 29 2009, 4:31 pm)
Quote (norwegian @ July 30 2009, 3:28 pm)
Am I a 21 year old single father or a 35 year old single father? ?Is she good looking? ?Was the pass some kind of "trampy girls gone wild" pass or did she just express an interest in me?

She looks like a girl next door type

I don't know many girls next door who pose like that in short skirts.

PrepareToBeBoarded

Report this Jul. 30 2009, 3:54 pm

Yeah, I would. Especially if she looked like that. Consent is consent.

Splurk

Report this Jul. 30 2009, 3:56 pm

Depends completely of the girl?

And of course it's bullshit that you can suddenly magically consent if you're 18, it's a gradual process from 12 years old to 21 and that's still an average.

PrepareToBeBoarded

Report this Jul. 30 2009, 4:05 pm

Quote (starbase63 @ July 30 2009, 3:00 pm)
Quote (Splurk @ July 30 2009, 3:56 pm)
Depends completely of the girl?

They're mistaking age of consent with what's legal age in many places...

:logical:

Oh ok, let me rephrase. Age is age. :)

akebono62

POSTS: 19767

Report this Jul. 30 2009, 4:10 pm

Uh, let's not get weird here.

A 12-year-old?

Not legal- 18's not a magic benchmark, but it is the law in most states.

Back to topic.

18?

Nope.

38, maybe- 18 is too risky. Too much of a chance of statutory complications.

38?

Longtimetrekker1

Report this Jul. 30 2009, 4:36 pm

Quote (Beccs_ @ July 30 2009, 3:52 pm)
Quote (Avenger_Class2009 @ July 29 2009, 4:31 pm)
Quote (norwegian @ July 30 2009, 3:28 pm)

She looks like a girl next door type

I don't know many girls next door who pose like that in short skirts.

I say the photo is doctored to make the dress look nice and neat when it wouldn't be in reality.

How about you do some test shots to test my theory out.  We can judge if it really is possible to pose that way in a short dress.  It's an experiment.  It's science.  :)

:p

Splurk

Report this Jul. 30 2009, 4:42 pm

Quote (akebono62 @ July 30 2009, 5:10 pm)
Uh, let's not get weird here.

A 12-year-old?

I said gradual process. You start your voyage towards sexual maturity at the age of twelve averagely and you end at twenty-one averagely. Or in short, puberty

Back to topic.

18?

Nope.

38, maybe- 18 is too risky. Too much of a chance of statutory complications.

38?

Only if a strong relationship had been established- sexual harassment and rape are nothing to play with- they're fire and possible areas of concern should the woman feel scorned..
And that's exactly the problem with the laws your display here. There's more to people than just their age you know? That you claim one can judge this of people by just their age and that so many people share your view is what's wrong with the laws. Not all people are ready to drive at age x, to drink at y and to vote at z and to have sex at alpha. It depends on the person.

And besides, the ages differ so much per country, they're not based on a scientific foundation, they're really just guessed at whim so my only statement on this, which I said before is: 'Depends on the person.', I'd praefer to not know people's age. It keeps me from judging them on that number.

Avenger_Class2009

Report this Jul. 30 2009, 5:18 pm

Quote (Tommy_boy22 @ July 30 2009, 5:15 pm)
Dont do it Avenger_Class, dont do it. because after the sex ends she will be like your my new suger daddy at first and when she hates you, she will be like I'm telling you raped me. :laugh:

Actually never mind do it, so you can learn your lesson..

This is just a hypthetical thread to see how many of you dogs are out there. :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

CornishMonkey

Report this Jul. 30 2009, 5:41 pm

Quote (Avenger_Class2009 @ July 30 2009, 8:21 pm)
If you were a single male parent and hired an 18 year old baby sitter to take care of your kid and she made a pass at ¿you
Would you?