Star Trek dreams while sleeping, Do you have them

CPTRavem

Report this Jul. 25 2009, 6:01 am

I don't know why but the other night I had the most vivid Star Trek based dream ever. ¿Yes, I am weird, I know this...

The dream started with me being at Starfleet Headquarters. ¿I was talking to a young Chekov (the original) then turning around to see the Enterprise E docked (on the earth) and thinking to myself "It's much bigger in real life!" ¿There were a lot of people around doing what starfleet personnel do. ¿I saw Picard and Riker talking as they were walking on a skyway to board the Enterprise E. ¿I turned my head again and saw 2 Cylons (robot cylons) walking the other direction. ¿I then thought "hmm that isn't right, but whatever, I'll take it." ¿Then I woke up. ¿

I've had random Trek dreams before, but this one was like it was in HD/Blu Ray or something...It was so vivid and I remembered so many details. ¿I'm so weird..

So, does anyone else have random Trek dreams while they sleep? ¿If so, what have they been about?

ENT567

Report this Jul. 25 2009, 8:01 am

I have no dreams (or do not remember them).

31st_Century_Temporal_Age
nt

Report this Jul. 25 2009, 9:10 am

Sure I have had Trek dreams. I only remember the wet ones with Tpol or Seven. When I was younger it was Deanna Troi. :D

31st_Century_Temporal_Age
nt

Report this Jul. 25 2009, 9:11 am

Quote (CPTRavem @ July 25 2009, 6:01 am)
I don't know why but the other night I had the most vivid Star Trek based dream ever. ?Yes, I am weird, I know this...

The dream started with me being at Starfleet Headquarters. ?I was talking to a young Chekov (the original) then turning around to see the Enterprise E docked (on the earth) and thinking to myself "It's much bigger in real life!" ?There were a lot of people around doing what starfleet personnel do. ?I saw Picard and Riker talking as they were walking on a skyway to board the Enterprise E. ?I turned my head again and saw 2 Cylons (robot cylons) walking the other direction. ?I then thought "hmm that isn't right, but whatever, I'll take it." ?Then I woke up. ?

I've had random Trek dreams before, but this one was like it was in HD/Blu Ray or something...It was so vivid and I remembered so many details. ?I'm so weird..

So, does anyone else have random Trek dreams while they sleep? ?If so, what have they been about?

It sounds like your dreams need to stick to canon more.  :laugh:

Mirrorgirl

Report this Jul. 25 2009, 10:10 am

Watch-out! the Canon Nazis are everywhere, they will get you for your non-canon dream

tribblenator999

Report this Jul. 25 2009, 11:02 am

I had a dream where I was captain of the USS Hood in 2265 and I had my own 5 year mission where I went out and kicked alien booty like the hirogen, borg, klingons, jem hadar, and Q from one side of the galaxy to the other. LOL

SpaceTherapist

Report this Jul. 25 2009, 12:38 pm

I once had a terrifying Star Trek dream. I was with Spock on the original Enterprise and we had intruders aboard. To keep me safe Spock told me to hide in an escape pod. But it accidentally was jettisoned from the Enterprise and as it was separated from the ship and began to float in space I woke up in a cold panic.

sonofspock1

Report this Jul. 25 2009, 1:52 pm

I remember once being chased by Borg in Humphery Bogart clothing straight out of Casablanca. They'd knock on peoples doors and assimialte them.

Bloody mad, is'nt it? :laugh:

BrotherofShran01

Report this Jul. 25 2009, 3:12 pm

I had a Star Trek dream when I was in the US Army back in the mid 80's. I was on a training exercise with my unit, an air defense unit, and the US Air Force in Florida. My fellow soldiers knew that I was a trekkie. One night I was sleeping in one of our field tents when I had a dream that the Klingons were attacking my unit. I looked up and saw their ships in the sky. I started yelling Red Alert and began to run to our equipment (In my dream). It was strange, our main radar was shooting continuous beams of energy towards the sky and the one of the other radar was shooting out pulses of energy. I can't remember if any ships were destroyed, but I was determined to kick butt. When I woke up, the other soldiers said that they saw that I was sleeping and was yelling Klingons & Red Alert. So they ask me to describe the dream. I asked them not to laugh, but after hearing myself ¿describe the dream to them and hearing their comments - we had to laugh about it. ¿:blush: ¿:laugh: ¿:laugh:

juliansgirl7

Report this Jul. 25 2009, 10:05 pm

Yup!

And you all know who the star of my dreams is(besides me, of course :laugh: )

JULIAN BASHIR!

Vice_Adm_Baxter

Report this Jul. 25 2009, 10:10 pm

Quote (juliansgirl7 @ July 25 2009, 7:05 pm)
Yup!

And you all know who the star of my dreams is(besides me, of course :laugh: )

JULIAN BASHIR!

You told me they were about Harry Kim!  :p

OtakuJo

Report this Jul. 25 2009, 10:28 pm

Yep I've had Star Trek dreams before. (Three I remember -- and at least one quite vividly because it turned into a rather bizarre fanfic and I'm only just getting to the finishing stage of writing it down.)

Another had Section 31 planning to power a nuclear device with a vat full of live shrimp. <this is why I never try and figure out dreams -- they're all too weird> Together with a few random characters, and a west-America style township with dusty roads and zombies in dark brown rags.

Strangely enough i wasn't even in the first two.

And the last one was out the front of a flooded house with Kira and Bashir there too. May have been one or two others -- in navy uniform with that colour-coded shoulder material: that part I remember REALLY vividly. And everyone found themselves dodging horrible black worms. ick.

Sure there've been others but I forgot. They tend to happen when I'm out of reading material or when the book I'm reading isn't super interesting!!

lostshaker

Report this Jul. 25 2009, 10:58 pm

I had a dream that involved a 3 episode ENT story arc involving the Romulan Wars. It was absolutely fantastic because it was even formatted in letterbox. Also, interestingly enough, it was a year to the day that ENT was canceled.

Khoufu_Khorushu

Report this Jul. 26 2009, 12:18 am

I've been having random Trek dreams recently, and the most vivd was kind of weird. I was in a cheesy play with Brent Spiner, that took place on an airplane, and he played like 15 characters. I kept trying to ask him how he did that but he wouldn't answer. Some of the cahracters had full data make-up, some only partial, and one or 2 had none.

K_tigress

Report this Jul. 26 2009, 12:35 am

Yep haven't we all.
But most of mine are pretty weird but still fun. One more recent one was I was at the beach doing what we all do at the beach but ST characters were at the beach mostly I guess extras with a few from mostly the NG show but for some reason it felt more like a scifi convention. I never went to a scifi convention.