Worst Enterprise Episode

daniliescu

Report this Jul. 16 2009, 10:06 am

i didnt like Rogue Planet much

Serit

Report this Jul. 16 2009, 10:21 am

Quote (daniliescu @ July 16 2009, 10:06 am)
I didn't like "Rogue Planet" much

...duh... must you ask that question?!

"TATV", also known as "the abomination." I don't consider it an ENT episode.

Admiral_JTK

Report this Jul. 16 2009, 10:28 am

One COULD argue that ENT: TATV doesnt even belong in ENT, but rather its a TNG lost episode.

But yah - TATV for the win here.

whyaduck

Report this Jul. 16 2009, 10:32 am

TATV

daniliescu

Report this Jul. 16 2009, 10:35 am

not counting TATV

Admiral_JTK

Report this Jul. 16 2009, 10:58 am

Quote (daniliescu @ July 16 2009, 10:35 am)
not counting TATV

You asked, we answered. If you want to discount TATV, then Id probably say one of the unnecessary filler episodes from S1 being next on the list.

Middleman

Report this Jul. 16 2009, 11:10 am

TATV
Rogue Planet
Twilight
A Night in Sickbay
a few others

honeybee1111

Report this Jul. 16 2009, 11:24 am

Oh...TATV - which doesn't exist, but if it did it would be the worst. So bad that I ignore it.

Other bad ones Marauders (which would have been good if they had KILLED the Klingons), A Night In Sickbay (except for the art direction, which is amazing), Precious Cargo (Should have been Malcolm to avoid the cliches) and Extinction (which could have been fixed if the transformed crew didn't act like cave people).

I'm a fan of the show, but I proudly don't have blinders.

PS - Middleman, Kudos for your ####### in choosing Twilight (widely considered one of the shows best episodes and one of my favorites) - everyone is allowed their taste!

daniliescu

Report this Jul. 16 2009, 12:10 pm

acquisition is way better then rogue planet

honeybee1111

Report this Jul. 16 2009, 12:19 pm

Wow, there's so little consensus in fandom - that truly makes TATV's unique. On the scifi blog i09, there was a post about how badly the last episode of BSG sucked - and there were dozens of "True, but not as bad as the last episode of ENT" comments. I was surprised because I hardly see the show mentioned outside Trek boards.

grigori

Report this Jul. 16 2009, 1:13 pm

how did we get back to what's BAD about ENT? is this forum cursed or something? who keeps starting the same thread over and over again? ! :whatthe:

daniliescu

Report this Jul. 16 2009, 1:18 pm

i like first and second season ENT but i was watching rogue planet at the time and im like   'wow this has to be the worst episode of ENT'

grigori

Report this Jul. 16 2009, 1:23 pm

Quote (daniliescu @ July 16 2009, 1:18 pm)
i like first and second season ENT but i was watching rogue planet at the time and im like ¿ 'wow this has to be the worst episode of ENT'

okay, I'll join in! I didn't much like Rogue Planet either, or Terra Nova, though I liked it better later on with Mayweather's knowledge of the history, etc.

(TATV goes without saying, and I wish it would)

2 Days & 2 Nights though I did like seeing Hoshi in action--extemporaneously translating! get your minds out of the gutters.

hey, I kinda like Precious Cargo, a fairy tale in space. where else was a yahoo like Trip gonna even meet a Princess, much less save her and everything else they got to do together?

ENT567

Report this Jul. 16 2009, 1:46 pm

I don't think of any ENT episode as "the worst", but here are the ones I may skip sometimes bcz not in the mood for them at that moment (but certainly return to them later):
Strange New World
Terra Nova
The Seventh
Vanishing Point
Cogenitor
Exile
The Shipment
Augments arc
Daedalus
Bound
Demons/Terra Prime
and yes - TATV
(oops, such a long list... Well, now nobody will call me an ENT's gusher :laugh:. But of course I love all of the episodes.)

daniliescu

Report this Jul. 16 2009, 2:14 pm

cogenitor is better then rogue planet

Users browsing this forum: DS9_FOREVER!