Which Major characters death was the saddest

Originaltrekisbest

Report this Jul. 06 2009, 1:31 am

Thoughts? i am still not sure I think i got weepy when both spock and sarek died

Khoufu_Khorushu

Report this Jul. 06 2009, 1:44 am

DATA!!!  WAAA! :cry: :cry: Poor Data! B4 was a stupid replacement, too. And it was just a sudden 'poof', too. My dad told me a year before I saw Nemesis what happened in the end, but it was still a bit of a shock.

'Good bye.' *shoot* *BOOM!!!!!*

stovokor2000

Report this Jul. 06 2009, 3:07 am

No disrespect to the op but I dont think Sarek qualify as a major character.

Anyway I got to go with Spock.

PhantomCrunk007

Report this Jul. 06 2009, 4:02 am

I was actually happy that data died. I voted for Spock.

TashaYar86

Report this Jul. 06 2009, 4:14 am

I cried for Spock, Kirk, Tasha and Data.  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

WkdYngMan

Report this Jul. 06 2009, 4:28 am

When George Kirk died!

Mirrorgirl

Report this Jul. 06 2009, 5:10 am

When George Kirk died!

(I could have just said word, but I wanted to re-iterate the point)

I voted for Spock because I didn't have the George Kirk option.

PrepareToBeBoarded

Report this Jul. 06 2009, 5:33 am

I was more sad when Data died. A little bit annoyed when they brought out B4. Supposedly he was fully revived in B4's unit when they made the Countdown comics to the recent film? Kinda takes away from the emotion of his death.

exeter276

Report this Jul. 06 2009, 9:22 am

I voted for NCC-1701 being destroyed. Since this poll was created many years after TWOK, Spock's death didn't count for me anymore because he isn't dead. Heck just saw him two months ago in ST XI. He is alive and well!

trekkiefan3000

Report this Jul. 06 2009, 9:24 am

i voted for james kirk. he was my all time favorite starfleet admiral ¿:cry: ¿:cry: ¿:cry: ¿:cry: ¿

Ghost_Face_Saint

Report this Jul. 06 2009, 9:28 am

You forgot to add George Kirk, along with Spock's mother, Amanda Grayson!  I still would have voted for Spock from "Wrath"...but those deaths count too.

DarthRage

Report this Jul. 06 2009, 9:31 am

I was moved by the dignity of Spock's death. The way he carried himself in the sealed chamber, his words to his best friend, his best friend's reaction. I wept like a little boy.

Mirrorgirl

Report this Jul. 06 2009, 10:31 am

And Quellek from Galaxy Quest :cry: :cry:

captbates

Report this Jul. 06 2009, 10:33 am

Quote (stovokor2000 @ July 05 2009, 8:07 am)
No disrespect to the op but I dont think Sarek qualify as a major character.

That's debatable, sure Sarek may not have the same episode count under his belt as others do, but he could be considered one of the most important cast members from Trek. He's in the same catagory as Khan, and with only two appearances you try saying Khan wasn't a major character. We also get one of the best acting masterclasses from any Trek show or film when Picard visits Sarek shortly before Sarek dies, Lenard and Stewart transform the scene like no one else could.

Mirrorgirl

Report this Jul. 06 2009, 10:42 am

Quote (captbates @ July 07 2009, 12:33 am)
Quote (stovokor2000 @ July 05 2009, 8:07 am)
No disrespect to the op but I dont think Sarek qualify as a major character.

Word