You think you're smarter than a 1st year trekkie

voyagenspace

Report this Jul. 01 2009, 4:28 pm

If you think you are smarter than me see if you are where did this saying come from " you can't be seriouse you never talked about exchanging my crew." see if you can out smart me. :logical:

lostshaker

Report this Jul. 01 2009, 7:38 pm

Ep "Think Tank"

"Those things scare the hell out of me."  ??

DrunkOnRomulanAle

Report this Jul. 04 2009, 1:57 pm

you might not even be a star trek fan you could have just looked that up. pathetic

Yruc

Report this Jul. 04 2009, 3:47 pm

How many times did the Voyager Bridge Plaque Fall off the wall due to damage?

How many episodes had Ferengi characters in them?

lostshaker

Report this Jul. 04 2009, 5:17 pm

It fell off the wall in "Equinox".  I remember them using it as a metaphor for Janeway doing nearly whatever it took to capture Captain Ransom.  I believe she also mentioned it was the first time it had ever fallen. Impressive that it survived on the wall through the events of "Deadlock" and "Year of Hell".

As for the Ferengi...

"Caretaker" - Paris met Harry after Quark tried to manipulate the ensign into buying crystals for his mother.
"False Profits" - a sequel to the TNG episode "The Price".
"In The Flesh" - it was an appearance by species 8472, though technically not an actual Ferengi
"Q2" - A Ferengi appeared as part of a holographic program.  But again not an actual Ferengi. I actually might have missed this one had I not seen the episode a day ago.
"Inside Man" - the Ferengi tried to steal 7of9's nanoprobes.

voyagenspace

Report this Jul. 14 2009, 3:04 pm

Well if im so pathetice then whats this answer " Happy birthday" "Happy what" "Oh I thought we were still in april."  :logical:

voyagenspace

Report this Jul. 14 2009, 3:06 pm

Oh and lotsshaker forgot that the ferangi also apperd as a voice and in her head while seven was in infinent regress:laugh:

lostshaker

Report this Jul. 14 2009, 5:39 pm

Infinite Regress is a clever catch.
And I have no idea what the other quote is from. The only birthday mentions I can remember off hand come from "Latent Image", and the episode where Janeway presents Tuvok with a birthday cake and says it won't be too long before he hits the big 3 digits.

exodus201

Report this Jul. 14 2009, 8:50 pm

Quote (lostshaker @ July 14 2009, 5:39 pm)
Infinite Regress is a clever catch.

Kes' in "Twisted"...but I don't remember the line being for that ep. either.

I'm going out on a limb seeing how the quote mentions a month and say: 11:59?

lostshaker

Report this Jul. 15 2009, 12:17 pm

Another episode where a birthday may come to mind is "Before and After", but given a month reference "11:59" is probably so. I'll have to rewatch the "11:59" since it's been a while from the last view.

trekkie9401

Report this Jul. 15 2009, 7:40 pm

voyagenspace is gay.....she isnt a real trekkie..... :D

sevenOfmany

Report this Jul. 17 2009, 12:47 am

Quote (voyagenspace @ July 13 2009, 4:04 pm)
Well if im so pathetice then whats this answer " Happy birthday" "Happy what" "Oh I thought we were still in april." ¿:logical:

Year of Hell... part 1

CHAKOTAY: Happy birthday.
JANEWAY: Happy what?
CHAKOTAY: Today is May 20th.
JANEWAY: Is it? I thought we were still in April. Guess I've lost track of the time.

sevenOfmany

Report this Jul. 17 2009, 12:49 am

Quote (lostshaker @ July 14 2009, 1:17 pm)

technically the events in 11:59 takes place in a STORY told by Janeway about her ancestor.. the events relating to that time were not relevent to the crew of voyager itself..

exodus201

Report this Jul. 20 2009, 9:16 am

Quote (sevenOfmany @ July 17 2009, 12:49 am)
Quote (lostshaker @ July 14 2009, 1:17 pm)

I'm not sure how that still relates to answering the question? :question:

spiceweasel

Report this Jul. 20 2009, 1:56 pm

Data recall isnt a sign of being smarter than someone, critical thought is :-p