StarTrek.com Starfleet

Lucifer_

Report this Jun. 27 2009, 6:19 pm

Q recently got very very very bored. So he transports all active (meaning anyone who has posted in the last 30 days) non-dual StarTrek.com members to the 24th Century Post-Nemesis Star Trek universe. Each member receives a Federation starship according to their postcount:

0-99 - Y Class Freighter
100-499 - Intrepid Type (United Earth Starfleet)
500-999 - NX-Class Starship
1000-1999 - Oberth Class Starship
2000-2999 - Miranda Class Starship
3000-3999 - Constitution Class Starship
4000-4999 - Excelsior Class Starship
5000-5999 - Ambassador Class Starship
6000-6999 - Akira Class Starship or Nebula Class Starship
7000-7999 - Intrepid Class Starship or Defiant Class Starship
8000-8999 - Galaxy Class Starship
9000-9999 - Sovereign Class Starship
10000+ Starbase (Spacedock style) or Deep Space Nine style base with one Prometheus Class vessel as your personal flagship. You may choose to locate your base anywhere in the Alpha Quadrant.

**Special Option: If you wish to have a ship of a lesser postcount, that is acceptable (example: you wish to trade your Intrepid/Defiant for a Connie)

All users with > 1000 posts also have a standard complement of shuttlecraft suitable for the class of starship they own. Users with < 1000 have two shuttlepods.

All ships are standard configuration with no special technology permitted and no one in this scenario is capable of any form of time or dimensional travel because Q is not stupid. They are fully manned and everyone on board is totally loyal to you and only you. You have only 6 months supply of food and fuel. Also, all ships are dispersed roughly 1 light year apart in the AQ at the beginning of the scenario.

What do you do from there? Embark on your own "Star Trek?" Enter the private sector? Engage in interstellar piracy? Start attacking other members? Conquer more primitive worlds? Align your ship with Starfleet? Form alliances with other members? The Star Trek Galaxy is ALL YOURS!!

TrekFan1701E

Report this Jun. 27 2009, 6:45 pm

I don't think that will work because then people would post anything just to increase their post count to get to a certain level.

Lucifer_

Report this Jun. 27 2009, 6:47 pm

Who cares? It's a what if scenario. I'm more interested in what Trekkies around here would start doing once they got a hold of a capital starship.

Batteryman

Report this Jun. 28 2009, 8:16 am

I now have 478 posts 22 more posts and I get an NX starship.  What can i post now.  LOL

Dan NJ

Mirrorgirl

Report this Jun. 28 2009, 9:07 am

I'm sitting with a Galaxy Class, but I really want a DS9 Station and the Prometheus Class Flagship...not long to go :cool:

Garfield23

Report this Jun. 28 2009, 10:27 am

constitution class  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

lt's post until i have a Defiant or at least a nebula-class

Vice_Adm_Baxter

Report this Jun. 28 2009, 1:54 pm

Ask Q if I can trade in the Prometheus Class for an Ambassador Class starship, go along with my Starbase.  :D

Brandon05

Report this Jun. 28 2009, 4:12 pm

I would travel back in time to 2006, beam Roberto Orci and Alex Kurtzman onto my ship, then accidentally fly into the sun.

BrotherofShran01

Report this Jun. 28 2009, 11:31 pm

I'm taking my ship, USS Defiant II to Talos IV. I will negotiate with the Talosians for trade relations and knowledge of how to create illusions for defense/offense purposes. My loyal crew will assist the Talosians with their technology and learn from them. I would have some Talosians serving on my ship when on runs to help me defend against attacks. Additionally, I will drop by Mudd's planet and make a treaty with them. I would recruit as many androids necessary to help make Talos IV soil fertile again and grow enough regular and exotic plant life for food and medicines. They would serve as intelligence agents to give me data on other groups and technical advances. Also, I will survey the other planets for vital minerals that can be traded with other governments or traders. I would create a ship building yard in orbit of Talos IV to create new ships for my fleet. I will use their planet as my main base of operations and use their protection until I build a strong enough fleet and earn enough political power to be a political influence in the Federation or start my own Federation. Muhahahah!

Talos IV

Khoufu_Khorushu

Report this Jun. 29 2009, 12:18 am

Yippee, a NX-class ship. The USS Nova, is that an OK name? I've always wanted my own ship, but I didn't know it would be so small.  When I get more posts, I can always upgrade, right? I already have 8 loyal 'officers' for my starship.

Mirrorgirl

Report this Jun. 29 2009, 12:40 am

Bro and Khoufu you both Rock!

Khoufu_Khorushu

Report this Jun. 29 2009, 12:43 am

Thanks MG! You looking forward to your own Galaxy-class starship?

Jepoy2

Report this Jun. 29 2009, 1:46 am

UNCLASSIFIED MESSAGE

FROM: COMMANDER, Y-CLASS FREIGHTER SQUADRON
TO: ALL CAPTAINS, Y-CLASS FREIGHTERS

DELIVERY OF DILITHIUM CRYSTALS AND OTHER SUPPLIES TO ANY STARSHIP/STATION/STARBASE IS HEREBY SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS FROM THIS HEADQUARTERS

:p  :p  :p

Mirrorgirl

Report this Jun. 29 2009, 4:41 am

Quote (Khoufu_Khorushu @ June 29 2009, 2:43 pm)
Thanks MG! You looking forward to your own Galaxy-class starship?

You bet!

BrotherofShran01

Report this Jun. 29 2009, 10:21 am

Quote (Jepoy2 @ June 29 2009, 1:46 am)
UNCLASSIFIED MESSAGE

FROM: COMMANDER, Y-CLASS FREIGHTER SQUADRON
TO: ALL CAPTAINS, Y-CLASS FREIGHTERS

:p ?:p ?:p

Good luck with that. *Sets course to Coridian for trade alliance summit & treaty* Negotiations with Talosians ?and Androids on Mudd's planet sucessful. Intel agents are deployed to Romulus to acquire cloaking device. Also beginning efforts to recruit Admiral Pressman and tech for interphasic cloaking device...and so it begins...Muhahah*