What species do you want to know more about

Vortaborg

Report this Jun. 26 2009, 7:10 pm

For me, the Sheliak, the Cytherians and the founders.

Edit: Oh yes, and the Husnock too, even though they are extinct now, we could see them in the past or in a parallel universe/alternate timeline.

Khoufu_Khorushu

Report this Jun. 26 2009, 7:24 pm

I want to know why Klingons changed uniform, and about their head-ridges, and about their annihilation of Tribbles.
I also want to know why the Romulans changed their ship design twice, and why they changed uniform after their first appearance on TNG.
I also want to know more about Vulcan history, and how their minds work.
And about the Borg, Cardassians, and all the other species they discover, at least a little basic info about them.
Oh, and that species that they mention on TOS that left 'seeds' on many planets, and Bones comments, "I always wondered why so many species resembled humans."

TheDriver

Report this Jun. 27 2009, 2:10 am

I'd just like to know more about the Tzenkethi.

I mean, apparently Starfleet was at war with them just prior to the events of TNG. We know from "The Adversary" and "Paradise Lost" that then-Captain Leyton and then-First Officer Sisko fought in that war aboard the USS Okinawa.

But we learned absolutely nothing about what precipitated the war or what the Tzenkethi even look like.

WedgeBob

Report this Jun. 27 2009, 9:11 am

I like to know more about why the Borg thought Picard was the best man for leading them. There are plenty of very good captains from other starships they could've used, imo.

On top of that, I believe I watched more than my fair share of Xindi episodes on Enterprise over the past week.  Although, I'm very curious as to how there are five different sub-species of Xindi out there.  What type of universe did they have way back in the day?

Mirrorgirl

Report this Jun. 27 2009, 9:48 am

90210 :laugh:

BrotherofShran01

Report this Jun. 27 2009, 3:46 pm

The race that recruited and sent Gary Seven across the Galaxy in a transporter beam. Any species that can hide a planet so that it is not known to the Federation in Kirk's time is worth checking out.

lion_tone

Report this Jun. 27 2009, 8:17 pm

Humanity

Batteryman

Report this Jun. 28 2009, 8:07 am

The Hirogen.  They seem intresting.

Also, in the enterprise incident why were the romulans "using Klingon design"?

Dan NJ

Mirrorgirl

Report this Jun. 28 2009, 9:10 am

Quote (BrotherofShran01 @ June 28 2009, 5:46 am)

Good call Bro  :cool:

BrotherofShran01

Report this Jun. 28 2009, 11:28 am

Quote (Mirrorgirl @ June 28 2009, 9:10 am)
Quote (BrotherofShran01 @ June 28 2009, 5:46 am)

Good call Bro ¿:cool:

*imaitates Elvis* thank you MG, thank you very much...

Mirrorgirl

Report this Jun. 28 2009, 11:34 am

That could have been a great series, couldn't it?

BrotherofShran01

Report this Jun. 28 2009, 11:46 am

Quote (Mirrorgirl @ June 28 2009, 11:34 am)
That could have been a great series, couldn't it?

Yes! I would like to see what missions that Gary Seven, Isis, and Roberta Lincoln would have been sent on. Additionally, I would like to know how Roberta and Isis would coexist since Isis is jealous of Roberta?

Isis

Roberta Lincoln

Mirrorgirl

Report this Jun. 28 2009, 12:32 pm

It would have been an interesting triangle ;)

Vice_Adm_Baxter

Report this Jun. 28 2009, 1:47 pm

Quote (Khoufu_Khorushu @ June 26 2009, 4:24 pm)

I find that to be a good one as well.

What is truly funny is that a panel of scientist released a paper stating that if life evolved on planets with conditions nearly the same as on earth(+/- 1 or 2%) that life could have biped's nearly matching the biology of humans. Strange isn't it?

TheDriver

Report this Jun. 28 2009, 10:51 pm

Quote (Vice_Adm_Baxter @ June 28 2009, 4:47 pm)
Quote (Khoufu_Khorushu @ June 26 2009, 4:24 pm)

I find that to be a good one as well.

Didn't they follow up with that in a TNG episode?  Something about the "Preservers"...?