STAR TREK SUCKS SENSE TREK XI CAME OUT

Captan_jean_luc_picard_1A

Report this May. 29 2009, 12:01 pm

The pole question is basicly: Do you think Star Trek XI sucks?

I believe it does and only supports a bunch of TV morons. ¿People who don't care about LIVING and only want popularity or to be entertained.

Because, Trek WAS about life. ¿Now its about being plugged in and being entertained.

Now, Because my point is that people will Vote no...I believe they will want to Vote yes or not vote at all to smash the theory as a opisite. ¿I appreciate if you will cast your vote properly as face value.

Now if you wish to say why you like Star Trek XI reboot or not, fine. ¿Actaully I welcome it because this subject is diverse.

Secondly, ¿keep it clean...this is a opinion discussion and EVERYONE is titled to there veiw. ¿Just stick to what you beleive.

I would LIKE to have 1 discussion without a message board riot erupting. ¿I understand that it is a diverse subject. ¿But we can discuss it like adults without becoming morons who argue.

There....I attacked the morons before they can present themselves.

Now...PROVE to me your not. ¿Just explain what you think without attacking me or anyone eases view.

No stupid smiley or angry faces unless your actaully speaking something.

I remind everyone of the rules because I find that nobody can fallow them around here do to a history around here.

As for me, I believe in yes some entertainment, but serous discussion when I'm watching TV or a movie.

First Contact is a prime example what Treks goal should be.

Watch it again...You can see theres some serous discussion, very little forced cartoon behavior that seems to reighn all around, action which takes away the drama movie conditioning, an actual GOAL all around good plot. ¿Some science that isn't real but could become real.

This is what I believe.

Now I welcome saying in a post if they agree with someones theory with a exception.

There is a line saying with what you disagree with and attacking. ¿So PLEASE remember that.

If you cant act like your adult, do NOT post and please don't go off topic.

Remember the subject is Star Trek XI and what you think about the reboot.

Nothing else. ¿If you wish to communicate something to everyone in general off topic, post in a more appropriate place. ¿If it a subject to a specific user. ¿That is why there is messenger. ¿But remember if they don't like it, I recall a block or report button. ¿But that is out of my control.

Anyone who wants to say the Rules are off topic, there always a topic. ¿As the website has designated the rules on each board as a message.

Thanks for your patience those who keep the guidelines in practice.

Commander_Zelkar

Report this May. 29 2009, 12:10 pm

my head hurts.

Captan_jean_luc_picard_1A

Report this May. 29 2009, 12:46 pm

Quote (Commander_Zelkar @ May 29 2009, 12:10 pm)
my head hurts.

Of course.

Morons.

This is my point.

You cant stay on topic.  You said your head hurts on purpous.  My point is painted.  I wish for serous appropraite discussions.  I get morons.

YAY!  Paramount entertains morons who cant stay on topic for even a minute.

This is my point.

I ask for actaul discussion.

See what I get?

Commander_Zelkar

Report this May. 29 2009, 12:56 pm

Quote (Captan_jean_luc_picard_1A @ May 29 2009, 12:46 pm)
Quote (Commander_Zelkar @ May 29 2009, 12:10 pm)
my head hurts.

Of course.

Morons.

This is my point.

You cant stay on topic. ¿You said your head hurts on purpous. ¿My point is painted. ¿I wish for serous appropraite discussions. ¿I get morons.

YAY! ¿Paramount entertains morons who cant stay on topic for even a minute.

This is my point.

I ask for actaul discussion.

See what I get?

Here, a gift from me:

The_Mighty_Quark

Report this May. 29 2009, 6:12 pm

Quote (Captan_jean_luc_picard_1A @ May 29 2009, 12:01 pm)
The pole question is basicly: Do you think Star Trek XI sucks?

I believe it does and only supports a bunch of TV morons. ?People who don't care about LIVING and only want popularity or to be entertained.

Because, Trek WAS about life. ?Now its about being plugged in and being entertained.

Now, Because my point is that people will Vote no...I believe they will want to Vote yes or not vote at all to smash the theory as a opisite. ?I appreciate if you will cast your vote properly as face value.

Now if you wish to say why you like Star Trek XI reboot or not, fine. ?Actaully I welcome it because this subject is diverse.

Secondly, ?keep it clean...this is a opinion discussion and EVERYONE is titled to there veiw. ?Just stick to what you beleive.

I would LIKE to have 1 discussion without a message board riot erupting. ?I understand that it is a diverse subject. ?But we can discuss it like adults without becoming morons who argue.

There....I attacked the morons before they can present themselves.

Now...PROVE to me your not. ?Just explain what you think without attacking me or anyone eases view.

No stupid smiley or angry faces unless your actaully speaking something.

First Contact is a prime example what Treks goal should be.

Watch it again...You can see theres some serous discussion, very little forced cartoon behavior that seems to reighn all around, action which takes away the drama movie conditioning, an actual GOAL all around good plot. ?Some science that isn't real but could become real.

This is what I believe.

There is a line saying with what you disagree with and attacking. ?So PLEASE remember that.

If you cant act like your adult, do NOT post and please don't go off topic.

Remember the subject is Star Trek XI and what you think about the reboot.

Nothing else. ?If you wish to communicate something to everyone in general off topic, post in a more appropriate place. ?If it a subject to a specific user. ?That is why there is messenger. ?But remember if they don't like it, I recall a block or report button. ?But that is out of my control.

Anyone who wants to say the Rules are off topic, there always a topic. ?As the website has designated the rules on each board as a message.

Thanks for your patience those who keep the guidelines in practice.

Good freaking God, will you people get a life and STOP?

:eyesroll:

Not to mention, you dumb **** you put this topic in the Next Gen section, not the movie section ... who's a moron now?

vulcan7

Report this May. 30 2009, 6:08 am

I didnt  like the so called new star trek movie,i think ¿' will be a handful of fans who do not LIKE star trek XI

ENT567

Report this May. 30 2009, 6:32 am

I don't think STXI "sucks", because imo ST:TFF and ST:TUC do, and ST:TWOK does too, while the last movie is a bit better. Yet, I don't think STXI has really made Trek better - apart from the excellent visuals, the level of other things is very very "average"... It's totally not for adults, only kids...

JasonMartell

Report this May. 30 2009, 3:33 pm

I liked it, but I prefer the old way.

Swahi24

Report this May. 30 2009, 6:22 pm

I like it.

Ndirsch11

Report this May. 30 2009, 11:23 pm

Yes, the new Star Trek film sucks.  It's the worst trek film since "The Final Frontier."  I suppose it can be enjoyed as a kind of thrill ride but that's about all it has to offer.   :logical:

thereR4lights

Report this May. 31 2009, 4:04 am

the new trek film was great, and yes i know this is just my opinion. but this movie will go down as one of the pivital points in trek history.  the more fans hate it and bash it, the longer it will stay in peoples heads.  the new time line is brilliant, and the cast did a fine job.
by the way, st:tuc and twok were f%$%$in great as well

ENT567

Report this Jun. 01 2009, 9:42 am

Quote (Ndirsch11 @ Posted: May 30 2009, 11:23 pm)

C'mon! TFF is worse.

BenziteCaptain

Report this Jun. 01 2009, 11:11 am

Its just as bas as TFF.

newKirk

Report this Jun. 02 2009, 12:57 am

I liked the movie, it was entertaining, but not because of the action, but because of the moments where the cast interacted, the nods to history, there were many references to previous movies. We saw how the young cadets evolved into the crew we saw in TOS. so don't assume those who liked the movie saw it as an action only movie.. there was great character moments, dialogue that showed us the nature of Kirk, Spock and McCoy.. it's not going to rank as the best of the movies but it makes the top four.. movies

cthegame

Report this Jun. 02 2009, 6:25 am

the movie was good but it wasnt trek.  At least not the trek i know.  What a shame.  Oh well.  Thank god for the DVDs.  Im not Oh Noing, just disappointed.