Favorite DS9 moment

Swahi24

Report this Mar. 27 2009, 11:18 am

Mine is when Garak and Quark talk about root beer in "the way of the warrior"

:cool:  :cool:  :cool:

EdwardTivruskyIV

Report this Mar. 27 2009, 2:55 pm

That's a great moment.

I think my favorite is probably at the end of Chimera, when Odo realizes how much Kira loves him and he assumes the form of that ethereal, glowing vapor above her outstretched hands. The look of sheer love and joy on Kira's face breaks my heart.

Swahi24

Report this Mar. 27 2009, 4:03 pm

Yeah that's good.

:cry:  :cry:  :cry:
But in the rest of the show Kira is lame.

:sick:

quaker2k7

Report this Mar. 27 2009, 5:19 pm

Yes, Kira is lame.

EdwardTivruskyIV

Report this Mar. 27 2009, 8:35 pm

dillholes :angry: :p

magentastorm

Report this Mar. 27 2009, 9:33 pm

The rootbeer moment is great, as is the one in Behind The Lines where Quark is drunk and saying he wants to seel rootbeer again. So is the part where Keevan walks into the wall.

My favourite serious moments are when Sisko confronts Garak about Vreenak's death and the final monologue bit when he says 'I can live with it', pretty much all of Duet and Dukat's diatrabe in Waltz. And that's all I can think of at the moment.

juliansgirl7

Report this Mar. 27 2009, 10:44 pm

Every moment JULIAN is onscreen is my favorite moment!

OtakuJo

Report this Mar. 27 2009, 11:32 pm

I'm not sure that I have a "Favourite Moment" rather than multiple favourite moments - that I always want to watch!!

Thinking of some that I like a whole lot.

* The scene where Dukat sits on that sand spine.
* Julian and Miles saying "Kill Worf"
* JERUSALEM
* Odo and Lwaxana in the turbolift. esp. the look of UTTER HORROR on Odo's face when Lwaxana says "Alone at last."
* Lt. Watley scene in Trials and Tribbleations. hehehe
* Garak's reinterpretation of the Boy who Cried Wolf.
* Kor's poetry reciting on aging to Martok and other officers.

Certainly there's more. But the list would just be too long so best just stick to those I can think of off the top of my head, huh.

Swahi24

Report this Mar. 28 2009, 10:53 pm

No Swearing On This Board.
:) Thank You  :)

OtakuJo

Report this Mar. 29 2009, 1:16 am

*Attempts and fails to find the examples of swearing*

Trivexian

Report this Mar. 31 2009, 3:52 am

Okay om Second Skin at the end of the episode when the others come to pick up Kira and Garak confronts Entak. Then when Garak goes on to vaporize Entak the looks on Kira's and Odo's faces.

ssmukhi

Report this Mar. 31 2009, 5:31 am

My sig from the DS9 episode "The Visitor"

Also in The Quickening when Jadzia scolds Julian for being arrogant to think that the cure does not exist just because he could not find it.

And of course, Jadzia and Leeta in bathing suits. :D

Leticia

Report this Mar. 31 2009, 6:13 pm

I have to say that one of my favorites was "Trials and Tribble-ations!" That was just an awesome episode. ¿I saw it twice in a row.

OtakuJo

Report this Mar. 31 2009, 11:25 pm

Quote (Trivexian @ Mar. 31 2009, 3:52 am)

I though the look on Entek's face was cool.

-----------------
Speaking of death... I can't believe I neglected to mention mirror-Odo's demise in Crossover.

LilacAurora

Report this Apr. 01 2009, 9:20 am

In 'Strange Bedfellows' (I think) when Dukat now masquerading as a Bajoran kisses the Kai - it made me catch my breath; that's truly wicked writing to do that! If only she knew who he really was - she finds out later. But that moment was fab.

I love what they do with Dukat. I don't think the writers throw any other character through so many different hoops. It's wonderful.