USS Holland; Captain Tuvok

tuvoklanda8347

Report this Oct. 31 2008, 8:51 am

Hello.

My name is Captain Tuvok.  I command the USS Holland, a Soveriegn class starship. We have been recently assigned to patrol the cardassian/klingon border.  Starfleet comand doesn't seem to relaize how dangerous it is out here.  If any ship wants to join me, it will only make us stronger.  Our assignment lasts for over three years.  Send a personal message if you are interested.  A web site LCARS is being developed currently.
Live Long and Prosper.

Captain Tuvok
USS Holland NCC-717456

CaptJaimieKirk

Report this Nov. 01 2008, 11:31 pm

:laugh:

Starbasecommander

Report this Nov. 02 2008, 10:43 am

Hehehehehe.

AdmiralJoelschooler

Report this Nov. 03 2008, 12:58 am

Umm isnt Tuvok on the Titan? and if they star fleet sends a sovereign class i think they know the situation. Take it from a captain of one we only go on dangerous missions. Starbasecommander as a former member do you agree?

Starbasecommander

Report this Nov. 03 2008, 12:19 pm

Hmmm - i dunno, Joel. It could be that it's just a normal patrol mission gone a little airey, or it could be that he just meant it's very dangerous out there, and Starfleet either didn't brief them on JUST how dangerous it would be.......it's just an expression, really.  :cool:

Commodore_Dingbat

Report this Nov. 03 2008, 12:49 pm

..or maybe more than one person actually has the name Tuvok?

:p

This_Is_Not_A_Test

Report this Nov. 05 2008, 12:08 pm

Or maybe games aren't canon and if he wants to have Captain Tuvok married to T'Pol and serving with First Officer Montgomery Scott and a tribble for a Chief Science Officer he can, because it's a game?  :D

AdmiralJoelschooler

Report this Nov. 05 2008, 11:28 pm

MAN EATING TRIBBLE

Starbasecommander

Report this Nov. 06 2008, 4:51 pm

Quote (AdmiralJoelschooler @ Nov. 06 2008, 4:28 am)
MAN EATING TRIBBLE

I'm sorry, but i have to agree with Joel on that particular point.

Welshie

Report this Nov. 06 2008, 4:56 pm

Um...what are you agreeing with?

Starbasecommander

Report this Nov. 06 2008, 5:07 pm

I think it was pretty obvious. Admiral"schooler raised a particularly good argument in his last post.

Cptkirkfan18

Report this Nov. 07 2008, 6:03 pm

it is alright for you to use canon characters aslong as you keep within the boundaries of that character.  On the USS Adams-A I was role-playing as Captain James T. Kirk and there was atleast 8 pages of storyline, a story entitled "The Galactic Super Powers".  I ruined it by crossing Star Wars into the storyline which ruined it.  Although, the Darth Vader vs Sisko fight was great.

Commodore_Dingbat

Report this Nov. 07 2008, 6:34 pm

Quote (Cptkirkfan18 @ Nov. 07 2008, 10:03 pm)
it is alright for you to use canon characters aslong as you keep within the boundaries of that character. ¿On the USS Adams-A I was role-playing as Captain James T. Kirk and there was atleast 8 pages of storyline, a story entitled "The Galactic Super Powers". ¿I ruined it by crossing Star Wars into the storyline which ruined it. ¿Although, the Darth Vader vs Sisko fight was great.

#### right it was ruined, I'd never seen so much drivvel in all my days! The Adams USED to be (when the original owner and admins were there) a fine simm, its stil going now, but not with the impact it had, and your crazy idea made it a laughing stock!

:whatthe:

Angel_of_Shadows

Report this Nov. 08 2008, 1:54 am

Quote (Cptkirkfan18 @ Nov. 07 2008, 6:03 pm)

Oh nice going. :eyesroll:

Hate to say it, but that made me glad I'm not on the Adams anymore.

Mr_Rixx

Report this Nov. 08 2008, 3:58 am

Erm star trek and star wars...?

Did it not occur to you that it would never ever ever work?!?!?!