Star Trek Trattoria II

kirkbonesspockfan

Report this Aug. 05 2008, 10:34 am

Well, by popular demand and thoughtful advice from many of my good friends we are now opening a second establishment.

Please, sit and enjoy. Pull up a chair. And even though we are still in the process of decorating. Visitors are always welcome!

*plays music*

:D

MattDecker1017

Report this Aug. 05 2008, 10:45 am

*Walks in, looks around*

*Channels Flava Flave*

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwww!!!
:laugh:

We did it K! Look at this place. It's awesome!

Lemee help you with those pictures.

kirkbonesspockfan

Report this Aug. 05 2008, 10:56 am

do you think it's a bit much?..

I mean I know they are rather large.. but the moment I saw these 24" x 36" signed pictures of each of the regular TSO characters... I just HAD to get them..

careful.. they are a little heavy... :)

MattDecker1017

Report this Aug. 05 2008, 11:01 am

No, they're perfect. How are the TVs working? I've got TOS playing on five of them and on one I have the movies one through six playing continuously. I'll also play the DVD extras as well. The new remastereds have Star Trek home movies on them. I just picked up the second season today.

kirkbonesspockfan

Report this Aug. 05 2008, 11:22 am

Quote (MattDecker1017 @ Aug. 05 2008, 11:01 am)

Matty, they are perfect-0!

you did a mah-velous job... how did you get those things hooked up so damm fast?

I'm gonna call you the "miracle worker" like someone else I know. ;)

I better get that bar stocked eh?.. what do you think I should do for the Grand Opening drink specials?

I have the happy hour food all worked out, but I need to pick up the ST paper cups & plates. :laugh:

SpocksBondmate4Life

Report this Aug. 05 2008, 11:24 am

*beams in*

Hi! Nice new place you've got here! :D

kirkbonesspockfan

Report this Aug. 05 2008, 11:27 am

Quote (SpocksBondmate4Life @ Aug. 05 2008, 11:24 am)
*beams in*

Hi! Nice new place you've got here! :D

it's got that new car smell right Sarah?..

do you like the new science officer blue tablecloths or is it a bit over the top :question:

SpocksBondmate4Life

Report this Aug. 05 2008, 11:30 am

Yes, I love the tablecloths, they're nice...not too much.

Guess what...my aunt is spending a week at my house due to the fact that my parents are taking a train trip. They left at 3 am this morning.

kirkbonesspockfan

Report this Aug. 05 2008, 11:36 am

wow, sounds like fun... where did they go?

tonight I am actually going to the American Idol concert (which Wil will no doubt tease me relentlessly about) :laugh:

I'm taking my 17 year old nephew.

when are your parents do back?

SpocksBondmate4Life

Report this Aug. 05 2008, 11:41 am

On the 14th of August.

MattDecker1017

Report this Aug. 05 2008, 11:45 am

Quote (kirkbonesspockfan @ Aug. 05 2008, 11:22 am)

Something green for Aldebarran Whiskey and something blue for Romulan Ale? I'll do a Saurian Brandy too. I'll serve them each in a martini glass. :D

CaptDennyCrane

Report this Aug. 05 2008, 11:58 am

Where's my kitchen? We need some food in this place.

MattDecker1017

Report this Aug. 05 2008, 12:09 pm

Well, k's kitchen is over this way. We're still waiting on our new oven, so I've got the grill pit ready. Burger?

kirkbonesspockfan

Report this Aug. 05 2008, 2:31 pm

ah! a new-comer.

welcome!

... yeah, I'm sorry, we are still sort of settin' up.. but trust me Matty makes a mean burger..

:p

love_those_spacemen

Report this Aug. 05 2008, 2:37 pm

(noise and glitter)

Hey-hey! :D Wow, lovely annex ya got here, kb! Ya think I could, uh, get in on the burger action?