Wrigley's Pleasure Planet

mardok

Report this Jul. 06 2008, 11:21 am

Allrighty then... It seems the original has been vaporized by Trelane of Gothos so we have began the rebuilding process. Hopefully this time it will be a bit more exciting.

please note this is only an entry hub to the planet, we have everything a well equiped space station can carry and if you are interested in visiting the planet proper all are welcome, just take the "Space Elevator" and sign up for fun.

Space Elevator to Wrigley's Pleasure Planet

mardok

Report this Jul. 07 2008, 4:18 pm

Neverending Nights
the series is funny as blazes :laugh:

mardok

Report this Jul. 08 2008, 10:42 am

well it seems this hub was a bust :(
might as well just sit back and watch it sink into the void of time and space

*deactivates all androids, sits back drinking a vanilla coke and listens to the band as the sun sets*

mardok

Report this Jul. 08 2008, 3:19 pm

Hot Dang!!! Lucky me!!!

Rode my bicycle into work this morn, now I get to ride it home in the pooring rain :D

(with thunder to acompany me) :cool:

WilburWood

Report this Jul. 08 2008, 4:10 pm

Hey, Mardok, before you go, do you have any spare Lenore Karidian 'droids around? One with those really shiny "I'm a freakin' lunatic" eyes?

mardok

Report this Jul. 08 2008, 4:15 pm

well most of them are planet side, if you would like to take the link above. although I suppose I could spare one up here for you.

love_those_spacemen

Report this Jul. 08 2008, 5:57 pm

One Mister Spock, please.

mardok

Report this Jul. 08 2008, 6:01 pm

hiya gorgeous,

one Spock for the lovely lady

Spock: "Greetings. How may I service you?" :logical:

mardok

Report this Jul. 08 2008, 6:08 pm

we have more, much more Spock planet side. I just posted a couple pics there just for you ;)

love_those_spacemen

Report this Jul. 08 2008, 6:18 pm

*raises eyebrow and checks out Spock... spotless black boots reflecting into the polished space-station floor... tailored uniform trousers, loose at the calf and comparatively more snug in their ascension... Starfleet tunic pulled taut across the hip (and again at the insignia, pronounced by arms at the back)... chevron-pointed black collar juxtaposing uncommonly long, black bangs... framing an expression of inquisitiveness and capability*

Show me your hands.

mardok

Report this Jul. 08 2008, 6:22 pm

*Spock shows hands, strong of build with long artistic fingers. Well manicured yet showing he is not afraid of a little hard work. A long life line on the palms to acompany an equally long love line*

love_those_spacemen

Report this Jul. 09 2008, 4:29 am

Quote (mardok @ July 08 2008, 3:22 pm)

(watches as he returns them to their assumed position)

Excuse me for a moment, Mister Spock. (Whispering) Mardok, he's impeccable! What's he programmed to do?

mardok

Report this Jul. 09 2008, 5:30 am

Quote (love_those_spacemen @ July 09 2008, 4:29 am)
Quote (mardok @ July 08 2008, 3:22 pm)

(watches as he returns them to their assumed position)

he is more than capable in a number of fields, he is very proficiant in the various forms of science, he has a passing knowledge of history, and phylosophy. he is also trained in over 100 ways to please a woman  ;)

WilburWood

Report this Jul. 09 2008, 10:50 am

Quote (WilburWood @ July 08 2008, 4:10 pm)
Quote (mardok @ July 08 2008, 4:15 pm)

Sounds like a plan, my good fellow. I'll be in my suite.

*strides away whistling a happy tune*

love_those_spacemen

Report this Jul. 09 2008, 3:58 pm

Quote (mardok @ July 09 2008, 2:30 am)

Trained? Well, un-train him! I'm usually not interested in assumptions... ;)

But my, my... that material is simply...

(runs a finger gently down the back of the iridescent blue tunic)

:D