Bridge Commander Installation

StarTrekCaptain

Report this Jul. 02 2008, 4:15 pm

My friend burned Bridge Commander onto a disc for me, when I pop it in, the mainscreen loads and I click "Install". It says its going to load up the InstallWizard, and that goes to 100% then just stops and after a few minutes it disappears and doesnt even go to the Wizard. This has happened to me on another computer to, I know its fixable because ive gotten passed it before.
Also- ive tried putting down my firewall and stuff so thats not the problem.
Any suggestions?

CaptDennyCrane

Report this Jul. 02 2008, 4:17 pm

Nice move on informing the Game owners/producers on an open public forum that you're pirating their software. WTG Kreskin.

AdmiralJoelschooler

Report this Jul. 02 2008, 5:32 pm

Fail! ( Fail Blog)

Invader_Wishfire

Report this Jul. 03 2008, 1:41 am

CaptainPuppy

Report this Jul. 03 2008, 8:58 pm

Quote (StarTrekCaptain @ July 02 2008, 4:15 pm)
Also- ive tried putting down my firewall and stuff so thats not the problem.
Any suggestions?

Open Source. Is something we all must learn. Clean Your Registry and load program up threw my computer. Happy Gaming[QUOTE]

CaptainPuppy

Report this Jul. 03 2008, 9:02 pm

Quote (AdmiralJoelschooler @ July 02 2008, 5:32 pm)
Fail!

I find your response most disturbing considering your moniqua. I'm in the busness of making money in the Film Communities and i still hold for Open Source

AdmiralJoelschooler

Report this Jul. 04 2008, 1:07 am

Quote (CaptainPuppy @ July 04 2008, 6:02

pm)
Quote (AdmiralJoelschooler @ July 02 2008, 5:32 pm)
Fail!

It was in responce to the other persons statement. the fail was about posting it on the owners site. it would of being more Logical to of posted it on a different non CBS owned site

I do not however mean fail at getting it to work

I mean fail as in failblogs.com

magicnatex90x

Report this Jul. 06 2008, 9:29 am

I think that serves you right for pirating a game. Buy it like we all have to!!

CaptainPuppy

Report this Jul. 06 2008, 6:04 pm

Quote (AdmiralJoelschooler @ July 04 2008, 1:07 am)
Quote (CaptainPuppy @ July 04 2008, 6:02

pm)
Quote (AdmiralJoelschooler @ July 02 2008, 5:32 pm)
Fail!

I do not however mean fail at getting it to work

I mean fail as in failblogs.com

My apologies Admiral. I was a little to eager in despesing my opinion.

AdmiralJoelschooler

Report this Jul. 08 2008, 12:24 pm

Quote (CaptainPuppy @ July 07 2008, 3:04 pm)
Quote (AdmiralJoelschooler @ July 04 2008, 1:07 am)
Quote (CaptainPuppy @ July 04 2008, 6:02

pm)
Quote (AdmiralJoelschooler @ July 02 2008, 5:32 pm)
Fail!

I do not however mean fail at getting it to work

I mean fail as in failblogs.com

My apologies Admiral. I was a little to eager in despesing my opinion.

its okay

now go to failblogs.com some funny stuff is on it.

Greggy_K

Report this Jul. 09 2008, 7:52 am

Quote (magicnatex90x @ July 05 2008, 2:29 pm)
I think that serves you right for pirating a game. Buy it like we all have to!!

It's not been easy since Activision withdrew it.  Cut em some slack, it's not exactly the cheapest game to buy anymore.

You just have to keep your eyes peeled,  a bargain usually pops up on ebay every now and then ;)  (It's definitely worth buying a authentic copy and making your own copies in case the worst happens)

Users browsing this forum: Drunkin Druid, darmokattanagra