Updated 2008 Vegas Convention

MattJC

Report this Jun. 28 2008, 2:58 pm

I'm going. I already bought autograph and photo op tickets for Scott Bakula, Jolene Blalock, Malcolm McDowell, Leonard Nimoy and Michelle Forbes.
I might get more, but I need to see the schedule first.

DJLore

Report this Jun. 28 2008, 11:39 pm

My wife and I are already starting to pack!

My2tailwaggers

Report this Jun. 29 2008, 8:33 am

One of my old college room mates and I are attending. We get there Thursday afternoon. Looking forward to meeting everyone!
Debbie

juise15

Report this Jun. 29 2008, 10:43 pm

I am going, not missing my final chance to see the experience.

spacemonster

Report this Jun. 30 2008, 9:45 pm

Airfare much too high for me I'm afraid so I wont be attending.

juise15

Report this Jun. 30 2008, 11:21 pm

Greyhound is by far the cheapest.  150 roundtrip isnt that bad.

spacemonster

Report this Jul. 01 2008, 6:24 am

Quote (juise15 @ June 30 2008, 11:21 pm)
Greyhound is by far the cheapest. ¿150 roundtrip isnt that bad.

If I could go by ground I would, but I'm located over the Pacific ocean and I'm not that good of a swimmer  :cry:

SFRabid

Report this Jul. 07 2008, 10:39 pm

600 for a gold pass.
$550 for round trip air fair.
$1200 for a room.
$400 for photos and autographs.
$500 for food and drink for the week.
First time at a convention and seeing the Experience before it closes - Priceless.

At least, it better be. I'm going to be broke for a loooonnng time. :cool:

Targallian

Report this Jul. 07 2008, 11:07 pm

We are going. We did the gold ticket last year. This time, we are just doing the general admission. This is our 8th convention in last than two years. We've seen most of the guest multiple times, so we aren't concerned about being super close up.

I am disappointed that they sold out of Michael Dorn autograph tickets, though. I really wanted some of those.

kirkkid7

Report this Jul. 07 2008, 11:09 pm

wish i could go, but i can't.

Targallian

Report this Jul. 10 2008, 8:26 pm

Quote (Scoobydog @ July 10 2008, 5:43 pm)
Quote (Targallian @ July 07 2008, 11:07 pm)

I'm surprised they sold out of Michael Dorn tickets, he's been a regular at the Vegas con for years.  Do you have a Comic Con near you??  Dorn has appeared at the ones by me, and I got some cool autographs from him for only $20 total.....

:honorable:

No, we live in Arkansas. No Comic-Cons held near here.

Nitestar99

Report this Jul. 11 2008, 8:28 pm

Yes, we know the feeling!  We were planning to go next year too, but plans were pushed up.
We're driving from Iowa...  nice long road trip...  time to break out those audio books.  lol
As we haven't been to this Con before, we wanted to find out if there were Room Parties at this one?  Also, Is the Klingon Empire represented here?   :honorable:

Lord Kheyl and Lady Khidri
IKV Phantom Cat

vulcanpriestess

Report this Jul. 13 2008, 8:52 pm

I'm going, as you know from my thread asking for advice.  I can't wait to see all of the people and feel like I've come home.  It's going to be awesome!!

Rockatanski

Report this Jul. 14 2008, 9:40 am

Got my Captains Chair package the first day they became available. I'm bringing some non-Trekkie friends as well.

Loresbrother

Report this Jul. 21 2008, 1:13 am

I am in need of a room at the hilton, do you know anybody whom may be willing to share expences Thursday through Saturday night?

I will be there, as I was the last two years.  I hope to meet you all there, just look for the guy dressed up as Commander Data.

Thanks,