Wanted: a Message Board Sim

RamdarGoftar

Report this Jun. 16 2008, 10:34 pm

Hello,

I have been out of the simming loop for some time, due to some rather sudden (yet not unexpected) changes in my life.  I would now like to return to the simming world.  I, however, cannot find any of the old sims that I was a part of.  I would like it if there are any sims out there that need a player.  I am experienced in message board sims.

If anyone has any suggestions I would like to know them

Thank you.

Respectfully yours,

Ramdar Goftar

Lucifer_

Report this Jun. 16 2008, 11:51 pm

What kind of simm are you looking for? TOS? Movie Era? TNG? Any specific positions or character you want?

The USS Adams is always accepting applications. Due to spam attacks lately, all new registrations may be subject to approval by the admin staff, so you may not be able to post right away. I don't think they've enacted that rule yet.

Open positions roster

It's a Sovereign Class starship set in the 25th century (~year 2420) and right now we've just started a new mission thread. we're not that far into the storyline yet, so you may be able to get an account and then participate.

The Adams is a MB based simm, so there are multiple threads which may or may not tie into the main mission. There's always something going on for the most part.

Hope to see you there. :)

RamdarGoftar

Report this Jun. 17 2008, 12:39 am

I will take the ship into consideration   :)

to anyone else, I am not looking for a specific era...I have experience in them all...lol

startrekfan5171

Report this Jun. 17 2008, 11:07 am

come and check out Horizons its a good Forum based simm got three ships to choice from and a space station as well one of the ships is based in the 23 century come and have a look

CaptJaimieKirk

Report this Jun. 18 2008, 4:28 pm

Welcome back Ram, we're glad to have you aboard the Enterprise

css613

Report this Jun. 19 2008, 8:00 am

If you're not looking for any particular era... how about trying one that's barely been explored?

The Federation Time Ship Atlanta is based in the mostly-unexplored 29th Century. The advent of time-travel leads to some very interesting plot possibilities. So far we've done one large story and we're looking to start the second (not to mention numerous side-stories) so now's a great time to join! here' the link to the original thread:

Character listings and available characters

You say you have experience in all eras- well, here's a chance to broaden your horizons :)

RamdarGoftar

Report this Jun. 19 2008, 8:54 pm

sorry, but I do try to stay away from sims that are too far in the future...sometimes they tend to stray a little to much for my taste...no offense intended at all...its just not my style...sorry

domo_arigato

Report this Jun. 19 2008, 9:03 pm

I've got a couple that need crews:

USS Intrepid - a once illustrious Constitution-class cruiser from the 2260's has now been 'demoted' to a Cadet Cruiser. The intrepid is set in the 2290's and is looking for a few "normal" people to join it's ranks. It's a fun site, with a screwy captain, seemingly normal XO, and a nutty Betazoid at Weapons, not to mention a host of nutjob cadets in various departments. (Commanded by Starbasecommander, here on the boards)

USS Independence - Following the Dominion War the Indy is looking for a few good officers. Commanded by myself, we have one senior staff position still open. The Indy is in the phases of being "reinvigorated," so to speak, and now is a perfect time to join. (Commanded by me :D ))

whoman69

Report this Jun. 30 2008, 7:18 pm

USS Beowulf is a destroyer set in the TOS movie era just a few years before Wrath of Khan 2282.  The Beowulf will be assigned to the Triangle, the region of space where the Federation meets the Klingon and Romulan Empires.  Its a wild fiercely independent region.
USS Beowulf
Beowulf forum

G7Supervisor194

Report this Jul. 05 2008, 8:37 pm

Quote (RamdarGoftar @ June 16 2008, 10:34 pm)
Hello,

I have been out of the simming loop for some time, due to some rather sudden (yet not unexpected) changes in my life. ¿I would now like to return to the simming world. ¿I, however, cannot find any of the old sims that I was a part of. ¿I would like it if there are any sims out there that need a player. ¿I am experienced in message board sims. ¿

If anyone has any suggestions I would like to know them

Thank you.

Respectfully yours,

Ramdar Goftar

You might give Star Base 72 a look see

Star Base 72

vgristheoneandonly

Report this Jul. 10 2008, 5:09 pm

Are you still looking? We always need more people on the USS Denver.

We would love to have you as it's hard to run a starship with 3 personnel.

mdgshorty

Report this Jul. 12 2008, 6:48 am

This is part of the same fleet above. ¿Yes, it be nice to get that ship going, but for some reason we have been struggling at getting people to join that ship even though I feel it has real potential.

All of these simms are part of Omega Fleets.

Depending on what age group simm you want to join depends on which simm you want to join.

Here is what we have outside of Denver.

USS Independence - http://independence.newhorizonspaces.com
Manifest - http://independence.newhorizonspaces.com/index.p....sp=crew

USS Horizon - http://horizon.newhorizonspaces.com
Manifest - http://horizon.newhorizonspaces.com/index.p....sp=crew

USS Majestic - http://majestic.newhorizonspaces.com
Manifest - http://majestic.newhorizonspaces.com/index.php?page=6

Please note that Independence and Horizon app process is on the sms, but after filling out the application, you must also register on the board.

For Majestic, the app process is located here but you must also register on the board.

Ratings:
Independence - PG13
Horizon - PG16
Majestic - PG18 for violence only.