USS Enterprise NCC-1701-G

scottie1789

Report this May. 24 2008, 9:48 am

"Space... the final frontier...," these are the words that the Federation and Starfleet Command used to pioneer the out reaches of space and time. Just like how the legendary Enterprises before, a future generation of officers now continue this legacy.

The USS Enterprise NCC-1701-G is ahead of the pack as the flagship of Juno Fleet and is considered one of the most powerful ships in the fleet. Join our crew and get in on the excitement as we follow the legacy of the legends before us and boldly go where no one has gone before.

When joining please be sure that you plan to post at least three times a week, in this way your character would not be considered inactive and would not be removed after a month¿s time. Please submit a completed application, in this way your application will be accepted more readily, also please fill out the sample post as well. All we ask of prospective roleplayers is that they have a strong handle on basic writing skills and grammar, have no problems with being creative and that they have fun!

Her current mission:

After completing their mission and getting back to Federation space, in their proper universe, the U.S.S Enterprise get a much needed rest and relaxation from their hard and challenging mission.

The crew of U.S.S Enterprise is invited to the Officer's Gala of 2420 held at Starbase 522 stationed in the Alpha Quadrant. The ball is celebrating all the officers that gave up their lives to explore and defend the universe.

We have many of assistant positions open and we would like members that have good role-playing skills, and can write new and interesting ideas for the ship, members that can role-play when there is no action and who can keep other crewmembers interested as well. If you like to write and have fun then this is the ship for you.

If you are a new to role-playing, I recommend Captain Andrew Smith in Juno Fleet, USS Archimedes, http://ussarchimedes.junofleet.com, where they teach and show people how to roleplay departments in Starfleet Command.

SIMM Info:

Looking for:

Assistant Chief Strategic Operations Officer
Assistant Chief Operations Officer
Assistant Chief Science Officer
Chief Medical Officer
Assistant Chief Medical Officer
Chief Diplomatic Officer
Assistant Chief Diplomatic Officer
Marine Executive Officer
Wing Commander
Wing Executive Officer
Detachment Commander

We have a host of other positions aboard from Non-Commissioned Officers to Warrant Officers to Officers, in this way we hope to create a complete manifest, to give the ship a more realistic feel, meaning that you could be a petty officer and still have an interesting life on a ship, in this case the Enterprise.

CO: Commodore Scott F. Brennan
XO: Commander Jordan Blackwater

SIMM Year: 2420
Type Site: SMS (SIMM Management System)
Ship Site: http://ussenterprise.junofleet.com
Fleet Site: www.junofleet.com

CO Email: generaltiger17@hotmail.com

EnterpriseTimeLord

Report this May. 24 2008, 2:00 pm

Would you PLEASE stop cluttering this place up with a new Ent-G topic every week? It's getting very annoying.

Mr_Rixx

Report this May. 24 2008, 5:39 pm

lol scottie1789 you just got told
:p

scottie1789

Report this May. 25 2008, 11:39 pm

hey i haven't posted my add in three weeks, and at least my ads are readable and not about simming stuff, this is an ad forum not a discussion forum.

GalaxyClassUSSEnterpriseN
CC1701D

Report this May. 26 2008, 4:54 pm

Quote (scottie1789 @ May 25 2008, 9:39 pm)

I remember when this forum was a FORUM and people actually simmed HERE in topics and didn't just use it for ads, I guess in that respect I'm a bit too old school st.com :laugh:

and TGCO Shuttle's topics and points about Godmodded unrealistic and unfeasable, even by Trek standards, simms have just as much validity as ads for a new simm, since this IS the role playing and simm forum, so discussion about such things would logically go here

domo_arigato

Report this May. 26 2008, 5:06 pm

^ Here, here.

scottie1789

Report this May. 27 2008, 12:34 am

Quote (GalaxyClassUSSEnterpriseNCC1701D @ May 25 2008, 5:54 pm)
Quote (scottie1789 @ May 25 2008, 9:39 pm)

Actually come to think of it you are right, my bad, it is a forum devoted to Role Playing & SIMS and people should be able to discuss.  But I think I live up to the rules of me not posting my topic all the time.

As for the realism of my simm, that is not the intent of my simm and therefore cannot be blamed for it not being canon.

I'll stop talking now and bumping my post.  :P

Captain_Kayzek_Juno_TGCO

Report this May. 27 2008, 4:36 pm

Quote (GalaxyClassUSSEnterpriseNCC1701D @ May 26 2008, 10:54 am)
Quote (scottie1789 @ May 25 2008, 9:39 pm)

There is a difference Darren between what he does and discussing. He attacks me personally by going into my threads and attacking them. I have seen him attack maybe one other ad and I think he was under the impression that it was me.

GalaxyClassUSSEnterpriseN
CC1701D

Report this May. 27 2008, 5:03 pm

Quote (Captain_Kayzek_Juno_TGCO @ May 27 2008, 2:36 pm)
Quote (GalaxyClassUSSEnterpriseNCC1701D @ May 26 2008, 10:54 am)
Quote (scottie1789 @ May 25 2008, 9:39 pm)

well, and I guess I've possibly said this too much lately, just do what the new admins have asked, report what you think is a rule violating post and see if they agree with you that he's harrassing you or singling you out, that's really all anyone can do

I do think alot of his points are valid though, there's a ton of unrealistic simms it seems lately that are practically fantasy they stretch the bounds of "sci-fi" so far, you should try to atleast have some theoretically possible science in your simm, atleast that's my belief, the Trek writers could do it, so I'm sure the rest of us could to

Captain_Kayzek_Juno_TGCO

Report this May. 27 2008, 5:23 pm

My ships are no different than any other. The Dominion build ships far larger and more powerful than the ones I design. My ships are primarily enlarged versions of regular classes with different weaponry outfitting.

Mr_Rixx

Report this May. 27 2008, 5:40 pm

Here we go again

another topic gone totally off-topic

:p

scottie1789

Report this May. 27 2008, 10:40 pm

Quote (Mr_Rixx @ May 26 2008, 6:40 pm)
Here we go again

another topic gone totally off-topic

:p

yeah i mean whats the big deal? We are future simm so things have changed and also we have tech specs for all of our science in the simm.

Captain_Kayzek_Juno_TGCO

Report this May. 28 2008, 6:51 am

Quote (Shuttle @ May 27 2008, 7:33 pm)
Quote (Captain_Kayzek_Juno_TGCO @ May 26 2008, 5:36 pm)
Quote (GalaxyClassUSSEnterpriseNCC1701D @ May 26 2008, 10:54 am)
Quote (scottie1789 @ May 25 2008, 9:39 pm)

Please, by all means feel absolutely free to post a link to any post where I "attacked you personally" - wouldn't mind seeing this myself. And I don't attack threads, I give an opinion. If you must make such accusations, at least provide some evidence.

Anyway, clearly by your standards, I am not allowed to state my opinion in your/any RPG threads on a PUBLIC messageboard, neither am I apparently allowed to create a thread of my own to state my opinion separate from your threads? How does that work - I was under the impression that I had the same posting rights as any other member. Who made you a moderator?

I must clarify my first point. By trashing my ads that is a personal insult to something that I have put a lot of time, thought and hard work into.

Secondly, I dont mind you stating your opinion on any public message board. However what I do mind is you trashing my ads. If you have something CONSTRUCTIVE to add then I appreciate anything you have to offer. But if all you have to say is "I don't like your ship," using any of a billion phrasings, then post it in your own thread.

Also, you Shuttle just proved the original post that I made to ETL, if you have a right to post what you like, then so do I, so does she, and so does Scottie

domo_arigato

Report this May. 28 2008, 11:47 am

*Sigh* this whole issue is the whole reason I hate coming to these boards at times.....Sadly Kayzek I actually enjoyed it when you weren't terrorizing the cybernet....

EnterpriseTimeLord