Ship advisory union

AdmiralJoelschooler

Report this Apr. 20 2008, 9:53 pm

Edited verson

All this is, is a place to put not names but things we want to warn other captains about like what missions to stary from and what not to do.

yellowshirt

Report this Apr. 21 2008, 11:54 am

So you want to prevent people from joining simm's?

Starbasecommander

Report this Apr. 21 2008, 12:40 pm

Yeah, i was just thinking that.

And i think the old 'League of Captains' had a more catchy name.  :D

CaptJaimieKirk

Report this Apr. 21 2008, 5:55 pm

I agree with that one

AdmiralJoelschooler

Report this Apr. 21 2008, 6:33 pm

i know, this is just to warn captains of people who join and never log in thats all. also so you can put what not to do as a captain this is only or command advice  by fellow captains

css613

Report this Apr. 22 2008, 11:15 am

Hmm... my question is, how do we do this without getting into flames?

Mr_Rixx

Report this Apr. 22 2008, 2:53 pm

What if someone joins and then can't log in for some reason, it would be unfair to blacklist them just because they couldn't log in.

css613

Report this Apr. 22 2008, 2:59 pm

Exactly, or they just lose e-mail access, etc. However, there must be some people who are known for being spammers, and Admins would know IP Addresses also.

This_Is_Not_A_Test

Report this Apr. 22 2008, 4:16 pm

This thread is nonsense. I've quit plenty of crap games, and I'm sure the CO's of said would love to keep me from playing elsewhere, regardless of the fact that I dropped their game because it was not to my liking.

Remember the words of Smoky the Tribble: "Only you can prevent flame wars."

css613

Report this Apr. 22 2008, 5:29 pm

That's exactly the point. We're not interested in advancing agendas or vendettas, but if there's one person who's known on many boards to just spam, then...

And while I try my best to defuse flame wars, I'm usually unsuccessful :(

yellowshirt

Report this Apr. 22 2008, 6:14 pm

League of captains sounds AWESOME, only if theres going to be a new name for the union. Then we should each get new cooler sounding names also...

css613

Report this Apr. 22 2008, 8:12 pm

Well, are there pre-reqs to joining the Union? Or is it open to anyone?

AdmiralJoelschooler

Report this Apr. 22 2008, 9:53 pm

any one can join we make our rules we nominate are leader. I am just stating some ideas in which we can do.

css613

Report this Apr. 23 2008, 12:26 am

Ok, here's the list of no-no's:

Having an indestructible ship
Being a child prodigy and the child of two Admirals
Knowing how many people you've killed (If you're in the real military, this is a big one)
Being the best of the best of the best

AdmiralJoelschooler

Report this Apr. 23 2008, 12:32 am

Quote (css613 @ April 22 2008, 3:26 am)
Ok, here's the list of no-no's:

Having an indestructible ship
Being a child prodigy and the child of two Admirals
Being the best of the best of the best

Well one admiral is okay but in my case he is not a real admiral he is just a honorary one like Coninal Sanders

Users browsing this forum: 22123magic