Secaucus Convention Pictures

vgrbabe

Report this Mar. 09 2008, 9:52 pm

here are the pics from the con. This was the best one I've been to so far. I had a few complaints but they were mainly about the hotel and not the con itself. With this one more than the others I've been to there were more of the celebs staying at the hotel for more than one day so we got to see them in the halls and at the bar. And they were cool about saying hi and spending some time with us. Friday night a group of us were hanging out in the lobby and JG Hertzler stopped by and hung out with us for a little bit...and sang some Klingon songs with us! :laugh:

The highlight was right after the auction. After the last item went, they said they were giving away some prizes to people in the audience. He calls out a seat number and a woman comes up and gets her prizes (some autographs) Then the guy running it tells her to pick the seat of the next winner. She picks the number and laughs saying it happens to be her boyfriend sitting next to her. He comes up to get his prizes and the audience is getting antsy that it was a fix. That is, until he starts reading her a lovely poem....and then gets down one one knee and proposes!!!! Right there on stage with everyone watching and cheering!!!!

Oh and for any males reading this and looking at the pictures, take a nice long look at Chase Masterson's pics...and thank me later  :laugh:

Pics

Vice_Adm_Baxter

Report this Mar. 09 2008, 10:16 pm

Nice Pics!!

JFrusci29

Report this Mar. 09 2008, 10:35 pm

Had a great time at this convention.  I am really shocked when Casey Biggs pointed me out on going back to Iraq.  I kind of felt embarrassed, but knew he meant good by it.  I thank him for that, and all of you that applauded me.  Thank You

vgrbabe

Report this Mar. 10 2008, 8:16 am

Quote (JFrusci29 @ Mar. 09 2008, 10:35 pm)
Had a great time at this convention. ¿I am really shocked when Casey Biggs pointed me out on going back to Iraq. ¿I kind of felt embarrassed, but knew he meant good by it. ¿I thank him for that, and all of you that applauded me. ¿Thank You

That was great that he took the time to talk to you and actualy remembered who you were though!

and you couldn't have been more embarassed than I was...I was the one that Patrick Stewart "yelled" at for the Tom Paris pic :laugh:

WAnglais1

Report this Mar. 10 2008, 11:36 am

Nice pics, vgrbabe.  Although I usually go nuts for Chase, I just ain't feelin' it with this look.

Glad everyone had such fun.

vgrbabe

Report this Mar. 10 2008, 11:55 am

Quote (WAnglais1 @ Mar. 10 2008, 11:36 am)
Nice pics, vgrbabe. ¿Although I usually go nuts for Chase, I just ain't feelin' it with this look.

Glad everyone had such fun.

I don't think a 40+ year old woman should be dressing like that anyway

KosherCoder

Report this Mar. 10 2008, 12:05 pm

she did nothing for me, and was an embarassment for my daughters. still, she was very polite at her table.

vgrbabe

Report this Mar. 10 2008, 12:18 pm

Quote (KosherCoder @ Mar. 10 2008, 12:05 pm)

she was realy nice and seemed so sweet but yeah, she should put some clothes on. Not a terrific example, especialy for your younger one

KosherCoder

Report this Mar. 10 2008, 12:44 pm

just went through the pic collection.
AWESOME
Thanks for sharing these!
I especially like the pics of Martok singing and the shots that show my banners. ¿:p

....not to forget that awesome bottle of Chateau Picard!

KosherCoder

Report this Mar. 10 2008, 12:45 pm

oh - and my model actually made it home in one piece!

Kling2b

Report this Mar. 10 2008, 6:01 pm

Nice pictures! I see you got a tour of that guy's shuttlecar?

Trekwolf164

POSTS: 32043

Report this Mar. 11 2008, 2:24 pm

Quote (vgrbabe @ Mar. 09 2008, 9:52 pm)

Oh and for any males reading this and looking at the pictures, take a nice long look at Chase Masterson's pics...and thank me later ¿:laugh:

Pics

Chase is a grand pursuit :cool:

Thanks :kiss:  :kiss:  :kiss:

Kiyuri

Report this Mar. 14 2008, 1:09 pm

Awesome pics! All our pictures sucked because we were in row E... and our digital camera was not the best. I guess we need to invest in a new one... it is six years old now... haha.

So anyway... I really enjoyed looking at your pictures... particularly the ones with Brent Spiner... ;)

Dominic Keating was looking pretty hot too!

vgrbabe

Report this Mar. 14 2008, 1:17 pm

Quote (Kiyuri @ Mar. 14 2008, 1:09 pm)

Dominic Keating was looking pretty hot too!

we were right up front, about 5 feet from the stage....you know that picture he held up of Tom Paris, that was mine!!!! :laugh:

KosherCoder

Report this Mar. 14 2008, 3:46 pm

I still think he should have signed it.
oh well, i love my "Not Casey Biggs)
now, if i can just get a nimoy signed by shatner....